Scandal draws questions about IRS role in enforcing Obamacare

There are 5 comments on the www.mcclatchydc.com story from May 25, 2013, titled Scandal draws questions about IRS role in enforcing Obamacare. In it, www.mcclatchydc.com reports that:

The blossoming IRS scandal over the targeting of conservative groups is provoking new scrutiny and terse questions about the agency's role in shaping and implementing the controversial new national health care law, with the biggest changes set to begin next year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.mcclatchydc.com.

“Way down, in Columbus Georgia”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 May 25, 2013
We have to wonder if Healthcare, or the withholding of, will be used as a weapon against conservatives and conservative groups.
Liberals have shown that their political dogmas outweigh simple morality, we see examples of it from their casual posts on this Topix.
All I have seen is a group (liberals) incapable of allowing any political dissent or opposing views or the employing of retribution and punitive actions against those with whom they disagree.
Can we really trust these people to make life or death decisions about our healthcare?
Jack Appier

Atlanta, GA

#2 May 25, 2013
This health care law is a disaster, having the IRS running the show will make it worse.
SSGT

Douglasville, GA

#3 May 26, 2013
I like you Jim Pickens cause you don't let a week go by without posting something to remind everyone what a worthless POS Obama is.
Keep up the good work, hoo-ah

“Master of Clone Mayhem”

Since: Dec 10

Huntington, WV

#5 May 27, 2013
This has got to be the worst piece of legislation ever passed by our Government and even without the recent scandal, you have to be concerned about the IRS enforcement of this law.
This Healthcare law stinks to high heaven.
Old Man

Waverly Hall, GA

#6 Jun 4, 2013
Obama's politburo has grabbed a huge amount of power with Obamacare, we have already seen how he uses the IRS as a weapon politically, can you imagine when they control your doctor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats See Skimpy Insurance as the Next Heal... Sat Novus Ordo Seclorum 5
News The toll of anti-Obamacare fanaticism: two horr... May 20 BeauB 1
News GOP head calls Brewer 'Judas' over Medicaid plan (Mar '13) May 14 swedenforever 7
Why getting referrals isn't really about you May 12 dnelson 1
News City to announce details of Medicaid/CHIP outre... May 12 Kathy henderson 2
News Avoiding Job Applicants who Smoke: Is Snuffing ... May 11 bengiekrome 4
treatment for chronic pain May 6 P Pierce 1
More from around the web