At Ky. state fair, fear over Obamacare

At Ky. state fair, fear over Obamacare

There are 2 comments on the Politico story from Sep 24, 2013, titled At Ky. state fair, fear over Obamacare. In it, Politico reports that:

Somewhere between the cart hawking hamburgers stuffed between Krispy Kreme doughnuts and a display of world championship horses, Kentucky state employees were trying to sell Obamacare at the state fair.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

“live and let live”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 27, 2013
Wonderful! More pork!

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 27, 2013
Daddy Dewdrop wrote:
Wonderful! More pork!
Pork isn't the word for it.

Wait until the people in the streets learn that Obamacare gives the government the right to dictate how peoples' children are treated, educated, and can even be removed from parents' care at any time based on the whims of a low paid government employee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) Jul 23 A Nonsmoker 44
News Al Franken: Health reform has made a difference... (Sep '10) Jul 21 Not True Franken 243
Very upset with my situation.! Help, please Jul 17 just axe me 9
News Obama calls for 'public option' for Obamacare Jul 12 YourEx 36
News Study: Trump health care plan would make 18M un... Jul 9 Donald Trump 4
News The least healthy cities in America Jul 8 Just Sayin 4
Disputing Medical Bills (Urgent Question Jul 5 johnnyburns527 1
More from around the web