Firm chosen to fix HealthCare.gov faced queries on Hill

Oct 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

Andrew Slavitt, group executive vice president for Optum/QSSI, right, pauses while testifying on Capitol Hill in Washington, Thursday, Oct. 24, before the House Energy and Commerce Committee hearing with contractors that built the federal government's health care websites.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Oct 26, 2013

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#1 Oct 25, 2013
Come on man, we were, like, low bid and we, like love obamacare man. We're not in the insurance/govt contract/health care web site business to, like, make money. Chill, another $125 mil and we can do it, seriously.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#2 Oct 25, 2013
Not another one of Michelle Obama's classmates I hope. Political favors run amok.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/25/michelle-ob...
LesterWhiteMy

Carmel, IN

#4 Oct 26, 2013
My qualification? You must be kidding? I'm a primary fund raiser for the DNC. I'm about as rancid left as you can get. I've come up through the ranks of the useless leftist idiots to the top of the heap. I know Jaret personally and met Soros once. I'm an insider. I graduated cume laud from the San Francisco jr college tech and cosmotology in nancy peeloosely's district. It don't get any better than that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New challenge for HealthCare.gov: Tax forms 6 hr RustyS 1
Pizza chain sued over healthcare for gay couples Fri Quest 13
Many kids fall through gaps in dental care Aug 27 michael-blum 12
Wash. state residents get more health insurance... Aug 27 Boone 1
Portland Oregon Employee Benefits Consultants n... Aug 27 Boone 1
California: Insurers must cover elective abortions Aug 26 Here Is One 3
Obamacare: New California rates increase only 4.2% Aug 18 Judas Priest 82
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••