Walgreen Gears Up To Benefit From Oba...

Walgreen Gears Up To Benefit From Obamacare By Expanding Healthcare Services

There are 2 comments on the Seeking Alpha story from Apr 11, 2013, titled Walgreen Gears Up To Benefit From Obamacare By Expanding Healthcare Services. In it, Seeking Alpha reports that:

With the Affordable Health Care Act approaching and retail pharmacies gearing up for the estimated 30 million new customers that will soon be able to receive health insurance benefits, Walgreen , the country's second largest retail pharmacy, announced it has expand its Take Care Clinic healthcare services to include diagnosing and treating patients ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seeking Alpha.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Apr 11, 2013
This will be interesting! I'm excited about the evolution into a healthcare company.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 Apr 11, 2013
With field transformation aside, this is interesting and a bold move. I think very exciting for the company.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dr. Marc Siegel: The best way to slow Medicaid ... 9 hr Christshariahns 27
News Lawsuit: CU Regent John Carson allegedly discri... (Aug '17) Sun Messenger of Love 14
Question regarding PIP and Health Insurance Jun 7 goodcitizen 1
News Illegal immigration has many abuses (Apr '09) Jun 6 Samantha 18
News Number of Minnesota adults without health insur... (Dec '14) May '18 Greedy Government 7
News A year after 'Obamacare' vote, Democrats see el... May '18 He Named Me Black... 1
News Sen. Landrieu Criticized By Abortion Opponents ... (Dec '09) Apr '18 yidfella talking ... 4