Abortion debate stirs at Catholic col...

Abortion debate stirs at Catholic colleges

There are 1 comment on the Contra Costa Times story from Oct 16, 2013, titled Abortion debate stirs at Catholic colleges. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

Santa Clara University saw a quiet protest Wednesday as some faculty members stood with signs objecting to the school's decision to end employee health insurance coverage of elective abortions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 16, 2013
The decision last week, coupled with a similar one last week at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles -- both Jesuit Catholic institutions -- came out of a concern for their religious identity, school leaders said.

If folks don't like what is offered, buy insurance elsewhere. See if Obamacare will work.

Catholic institutions have every right to follow their religious convictions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) Jun 23 Porch Honkey the ... 31
News Brown signs bill to help illegal immigrants buy... Jun 11 tomin cali 1
News Clinton Dumbfounded byRising Cost of Obamacare Jun 10 just axe me 2
Very upset with my situation.! Help, please Jun 9 just axe me 8
News California Dems Inch Closer to Extending Obamac... Jun 8 tomin cali 1
News Americans are more overweight than ever, CDC su... May '16 TimeforHonesty 9
News Al Franken: Health reform has made a difference... (Sep '10) May '16 Not Low Income Se... 241
More from around the web