Obama apologizes, seeks healthcare so...

Obama apologizes, seeks healthcare solutions

There are 66 comments on the WAPT-TV Jackson story from Nov 8, 2013, titled Obama apologizes, seeks healthcare solutions. In it, WAPT-TV Jackson reports that:

Once you're logged in, at the top of each article, video or slideshow you will see a list of your Facebook friends who recently visited Choose to share stories you'e read with your friends or turn sharing OFF to keep your reading experience anonymous .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAPT-TV Jackson.

drink The hive

East Hanover, NJ

#27 Nov 8, 2013
The Final Game Of This BS Is 2 Hit The Peasant' With A Fine By Next Yr'- No Wonder The Web Page Doesn't Work...

http://murninghanpost.com/wp-content/uploads/...
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#28 Nov 8, 2013
lolol wrote:
the non-apology apology by dear leader went kinda like ....
Turn up the sound, dear friend, this President apologized and also added that the "buck stops" with him. You can't make it any clearer unless you folks have your fingers in your ears or the sound turned up to the Barney song.

Curious, did Bush-baby ever do the same over Iraq? Just asking?

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#29 Nov 8, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn up the sound, dear friend, this President apologized and also added that the "buck stops" with him. You can't make it any clearer unless you folks have your fingers in your ears or the sound turned up to the Barney song.
Obama should apologize for ramming his healthcare plan down American's throats.
This plan was a cluster f*ck.
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#30 Nov 8, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
If he had taken the House Republicans and Ted Cruz's concern's seriously and put off the "Obamacare" debacle at least a year we wouldn't be in this mess.

Obama is like the drunk driver who knows he had too much to drink, causes a fatal accident and then is sorry.

The worst is yet to come in this mess.
Don Joe

Maple Grove, MN

#31 Nov 8, 2013
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
100% TRUE!
"Fascism should rightly be called Corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power."
Benito Mussolini
==========
But you do Raise an Interesting Point!!!
Who are the ACTUAL AUTHORS of Obamacare? We know Obama didn't write it or Kathleen Sebelius. They BOTH are shocked and dumbfounded by what is happening. WHO did write it?
It was created by the Heritage Foundation. That is a GOP think tank, essentially further proving your statement about corporatism. Corporations write the laws. Corporations benefit from the laws. Everyone else gets screwed.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#32 Nov 8, 2013
Now he's seeking solutions?
Pity he didn't do this before ramming Obamacare down the throats of the unwilling American people.
Pity the Damnocrats didn't read the bill before they enacted it. If they had, they'd have realized it wasn't a solution.

Now the costs of health care continue to increase in spite of the promises made.
Millions are losing their health insurance, in spite of the promises made.
And, the unemployment situation is not easing. So, how are we all supposed to pay for this insurance?

Sure, there were problems with health insurance before. But, we really needed the Federal Government to take over to show us how good we actually had it!

It's like that old, familiar joke: the operation was a success but the patient died.
Annie

West Plains, MO

#33 Nov 8, 2013
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
100% TRUE!
"Fascism should rightly be called Corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power."
Benito Mussolini
==========
But you do Raise an Interesting Point!!!
Who are the ACTUAL AUTHORS of Obamacare? We know Obama didn't write it or Kathleen Sebelius. They BOTH are shocked and dumbfounded by what is happening. WHO did write it?
They may not have written the rules and regulations for the insurance themselves but don't tell me they didn't know about what was happening. And even if he didn't then what kind of leader is he, this was his plan and he should be aware of everything going on with it, good or bad. He knew darn well what was going on, he just does not care about us, he only cares about the recognition he gets out of it. His legacy, well it's going to be his legacy alright, except not the legacy he expected. It will be a legacy about how bad it turned out!
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#34 Nov 8, 2013
There is no simple solution to the healthcare mess. It has to be completely rewritten, but Obama is such an arrogant bastard he will not let them rewrite it while he is President. I went to see my Doctor for a checkup, and told him I was concerned about the Obamacare mess even though the people in charge of our care said it was exempt, and he said why are you concerned. These people will all be gone in3 years, and the healthcare mess will be repealed. He is just going to drag his feet until it is all over. It is true. We are worried about nothing. I just feel sorry for those who are not exempt.
Cruel Summer

Houston, TX

#35 Nov 8, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
No matter how Obama slices and dices it, he either didn't bother to read the law he supported or he willfully misrepresented it.
Exactly. Anyway, if he was really sorry, he would scrap that ridiculous snake-oil salesman plan or at least modify it to the point where Americans could get their insurance back that they lost to this sinister bullsh*t.
Cruel Summer

Houston, TX

#36 Nov 8, 2013
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>

Obama is like the drunk driver who knows he had too much to drink, causes a fatal accident and then is sorry.
Brilliant analogy.
Cruel Summer

Houston, TX

#37 Nov 8, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>

This plan was a cluster f*ck.
True. Obama was the first one to know it but will be the last one to admit it.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#39 Nov 9, 2013
He said he's sorry, case closed.
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#40 Nov 9, 2013
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
It was created by the Heritage Foundation. That is a GOP think tank, essentially further proving your statement about corporatism. Corporations write the laws. Corporations benefit from the laws. Everyone else gets screwed.
The "HERITAGE FOUNDATION" wrote the Obamacare Bill??? I always keep an open mind, but I find it a stretch that a conservative think tank would be behind what Obama and the dems fought so hard for.

Certainly, we know Obama didn't write it AND I believe the question of who did will reveal the sinister forces behind it, as well as those who are controlling Obama.
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#41 Nov 9, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text> They may not have written the rules and regulations for the insurance themselves but don't tell me they didn't know about what was happening. And even if he didn't then what kind of leader is he, this was his plan and he should be aware of everything going on with it, good or bad. He knew darn well what was going on, he just does not care about us, he only cares about the recognition he gets out of it. His legacy, well it's going to be his legacy alright, except not the legacy he expected. It will be a legacy about how bad it turned out!
What kind of "leader"? Obama the Opaque is nothing more than a puppet of a GLOBALIST Oligarchy.

JFK was born into that Oligarchy, nevertheless, sought to warn the American people of the horrific threat we faced.

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#42 Nov 9, 2013
Cruel Summer wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly. Anyway, if he was really sorry, he would scrap that ridiculous snake-oil salesman plan or at least modify it to the point where Americans could get their insurance back that they lost to this sinister bullsh*t.
Obama can't scrap it because of the economics. All those newly legalized illegals will need maternity care and as you can imagine that can get quite costly.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Warrington, PA

#44 Nov 9, 2013
The whole thing was a sham from the beginning. It's too late for obama to take any real action. Part of the blame should be placed on the insurance companies and their rapacious greed! Once the public option was off the table any meaningful reform was impossible thanks to republicrats like obama and baucus!
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#46 Nov 9, 2013
Why should men, or women who are past the age of being able to conceive have to buy maternity care? It is insane. Why should young people who do not uses drugs, or drink to excess, or have any health problems have to pay $600. a month for health insurance they won't use for 20 years? What is wrong with Republicans that they just stand by, and let this happen? This man has committed several impeachable offenses, and nothing is done, because he is black. If he was white they would hang him. This entire debacle should be taken apart, and put back together by people with 2 working brain cells.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#51 Nov 9, 2013
Even Obama's beloved media is backing away, mocking his apology as fake, and beginning to ask embarrassing questions. He was doing fine until it came out he spied on them. That's a big no no. It could be more then that. The media tried to bring down the last 3 Presidents in their second term. Once their approval rating began to slide they just rode them until they left with very low ratings.
Akim Von Sigurd

Morbach, Germany

#52 Nov 9, 2013
The only solution to America' s crisis is to get rid of your evil president.

At the beginning he was liked by Europeans, now they consider him to be a detriment to to the free world.

His SS agents literally break into the homes of world leaders and plant surveillance chips to monitor their conversations and their whereabouts.
Obama has been confronted many times.
his template response is,
"I am not responsible for what my people do".

just imagine what he does to Americans in the U.S.

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

#53 Nov 10, 2013
Akim Von Sigurd wrote:
The only solution to America' s crisis is to get rid of your evil president.

At the beginning he was liked by Europeans, now they consider him to be a detriment to to the free world.

His SS agents literally break into the homes of world leaders and plant surveillance chips to monitor their conversations and their whereabouts.
Obama has been confronted many times.
his template response is,
"I am not responsible for what my people do".

just imagine what he does to Americans in the U.S.
Worry about Germany. Your government leaves a lot to be desired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colorado Association of Health Plans to lose di... Sat Jingler 1
News Many kids fall through gaps in dental care (May '14) May 29 KsJohn 16
News Democrats See Skimpy Insurance as the Next Heal... May 23 Novus Ordo Seclorum 5
News The toll of anti-Obamacare fanaticism: two horr... May 20 BeauB 1
News GOP head calls Brewer 'Judas' over Medicaid plan (Mar '13) May 14 swedenforever 7
Why getting referrals isn't really about you May 12 dnelson 1
News City to announce details of Medicaid/CHIP outre... May 12 Kathy henderson 2
More from around the web