sarah_kliff

sarah_kliff

There are 57 comments on the The Washington Post story from Oct 4, 2012, titled sarah_kliff. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

President Obama pointed to the recent slowdown in health insurance costs during last night's debate as evidence Obamacare was working.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Gravediggers

Bakersfield, CA

#1 Oct 4, 2012
LOL, Networks and AP CANCEL exit polls in 19 states!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2 Oct 4, 2012
Obama care cost more than promised......go figure. Just one more reason 60% are for repealing it.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 Oct 4, 2012
Yepper obamacare/TAX is working...working against the American people.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Oct 4, 2012
Romney has NO solutions for health care only go back to the way it was before Obama/Romneycare allowing For Big Profit Insurance Companies Executives determine a patients health care based on their profit and losses.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Oct 4, 2012
Tony wrote:
Romney has NO solutions for health care only go back to the way it was before Obama/Romneycare allowing For Big Profit Insurance Companies Executives determine a patients health care based on their profit and losses.
You have nothing to say... but manage to post 100 times a day with the same drivel.

Begone, troll.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#6 Oct 4, 2012
Tony wrote:
Romney has NO solutions for health care only go back to the way it was before Obama/Romneycare allowing For Big Profit Insurance Companies Executives determine a patients health care based on their profit and losses.
go back to the chickin hut boy, the dishs are starting to pile up in the sink.
Ralph

Grand Rapids, MI

#7 Oct 4, 2012
Another obot lie. Health cost continue to climb. Working Americans are now paying more for healthcare then they were before obozo's health care tax was passed.

Since: Dec 07

Kemp, TX

#8 Oct 4, 2012
Tony wrote:
Romney has NO solutions for health care only go back to the way it was before Obama/Romneycare allowing For Big Profit Insurance Companies Executives determine a patients health care based on their profit and losses.
Now wait a fkn minute,,,,,,,,,six months ago you on the left said obama copied Romneycare (which was false)

Romney has a plan for more competition amongst healthcare insurers, across state lines which should have been done in the first place. You're running out of nobama excuses. LOL

Your messiah got hammered in the debate! John Kerry for practice???? LMAO Bush whipped his asz in those debates!
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#9 Oct 4, 2012
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing to say... but manage to post 100 times a day with my same drivel.
I am a troll.
Thanks for confirming that.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#11 Oct 4, 2012
Voters go to Romney's website and compare his health care plan specifics with Obamacare. Good lucky finding Romney's specifics on any thing.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#12 Oct 4, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Now wait a fkn minute,,,,,,,,,six months ago you on the left said obama copied Romneycare (which was false)
Romney has a plan for more competition amongst healthcare insurers, across state lines which should have been done in the first place. You're running out of nobama excuses. LOL
Your messiah got hammered in the debate! John Kerry for practice???? LMAO Bush whipped his asz in those debates!
So voters should go to Romney's website and compare Romney's specific health care plan with Obamacare specifics right? Obamacare is on the internet with specifics and details about his plan. I could not find Romney's specific details of his health care plan on his website only overall talking points NO details.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#13 Oct 4, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
Obama care cost more than promised......go figure. Just one more reason 60% are for repealing it.
You have to be 65 years old to have Obamacare.. That leaves out the majority of the population who are under 65. They need to poll those who are getting Obamacare, not those who aren't.

Those who are getting Obamacare all want it.
That's why when jerkwads like Ryan talk about changing it or defunding it they get booed en masse. There's your poll.
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Oct 4, 2012
Obama " Hopey Changey " thing was to reduce health costs not to slow down the rise of them but to reverse the rise in to reduction.

Since: Dec 07

Kemp, TX

#15 Oct 4, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
So voters should go to Romney's website and compare Romney's specific health care plan with Obamacare specifics right? Obamacare is on the internet with specifics and details about his plan. I could not find Romney's specific details of his health care plan on his website only overall talking points NO details.
There were NO details of nobamacare until AFTER it was rammed down our throats. "We have to pass it to see what's in it!" Peelosi!

Romney's state health care plan was fair, no taxes and involved business and union leaders to pass it.

Nobamacare was rammed down the throats of Americans through back door deals, no bi-partisan involvement. You're lying again.

WASHINGTON, DC (October 15, 2010)– One of Gus’ biggest oppositions to Obamacare has been that it will raise health care costs, especially for seniors. Now, here’s more proof that, unfortunately, that will be the case.
Politico writes:“A Medicare official concedes that seniors may have to dig deeper into their wallets next year thanks to the health care law.… Richard Foster, the actuary for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid, also tells Senate Republicans that the overhaul will result in ‘less generous benefit packages’ for Medicare Advantage plans next year. Foster is independent from the administration and non-partisan.”

Every restaurant, every gas station, every small business in America will raise prices to pay for obamacare. Massechusetts didn't.

For the record, no plan would be better than nobamacare.

Since: Dec 07

Kemp, TX

#16 Oct 4, 2012
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be 65 years old to have Obamacare.. That leaves out the majority of the population who are under 65. They need to poll those who are getting Obamacare, not those who aren't.
Those who are getting Obamacare all want it.
That's why when jerkwads like Ryan talk about changing it or defunding it they get booed en masse. There's your poll.
Nobamacare is REQUIRED for all ages, stupid

"You have to be 65 years old to have Obamacare." LMAO

6 million will pay penalties next year.(Unless Romney revokes it!) Try to keep up!

When the Democrats enacted Obamacare they did so with the assumption that everyone would peacefully come in line and purchase health insurance. Wednesday congressional budget analysts predicted that nearly 12 million Americans, a majority of them in the middle class, will be hit with a tax penalty for not carrying medical coverage once Obamacare is fully in place and 50 percent of them will pay the penalty rather than purchase insurance.

http://www.examiner.com/article/six-million-a...

The left is sooooo for the middle class, ain't ya?
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#17 Oct 4, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
There were NO details of nobamacare until AFTER it was rammed down our throats. "We have to pass it to see what's in it!" Peelosi!
Romney's state health care plan was fair, no taxes and involved business and union leaders to pass it.
Nobamacare was rammed down the throats of Americans through back door deals, no bi-partisan involvement. You're lying again.
WASHINGTON, DC (October 15, 2010)– One of Gus’ biggest oppositions to Obamacare has been that it will raise health care costs, especially for seniors. Now, here’s more proof that, unfortunately, that will be the case.
Politico writes:“A Medicare official concedes that seniors may have to dig deeper into their wallets next year thanks to the health care law.… Richard Foster, the actuary for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid, also tells Senate Republicans that the overhaul will result in ‘less generous benefit packages’ for Medicare Advantage plans next year. Foster is independent from the administration and non-partisan.”
Every restaurant, every gas station, every small business in America will raise prices to pay for obamacare. Massechusetts didn't.
For the record, no plan would be better than nobamacare.
Obamacare plan is on the internet in specific details. So where again is Romney's health care plan specific details? Voters go to ( www.mittromney.com ) and try to read Romney's specific details on his health care plan if you can find them. Romney all promises and hot air.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

United States

#19 Oct 4, 2012
Tony wrote:
Romney has NO solutions for health care only go back to the way it was before Obama/Romneycare allowing For Big Profit Insurance Companies Executives determine a patients health care based on their profit and losses.



LOL!




Obama's Asinine solution was to:

1) Tax Us MORE,
2) Raise the Cost of Insurance
3) Borrow TRILLIONS to Pay for part of it
4) CUT $716 Billion from Medicare to help pay for it
5) and Raise the Cost of Health Care.

ALL of the Above have killed the Middle Class! Obama SUCKS!



Grow a brain spamthug!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#20 Oct 4, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for confirming that.
I know, but the fact you and your gerbil continue doing it proves the point further.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#21 Oct 4, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare plan is on the internet in specific details. So where again is Romney's health care plan specific details? Voters go to ( www.mittromney.com ) and try to read Romney's specific details on his health care plan if you can find them. Romney all promises and hot air.
PANIC: Camp O asks media's help going after Romney...

AARP to President: Don't mention us again...
----------
BROKAW: If Romney had performed that bad,'it would have been over'...

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

United States

#22 Oct 4, 2012
Tony wrote:
Voters go to Romney's website and compare his health care plan specifics with Obamacare. Good lucky finding Romney's specifics on any thing.



"We have to pass the bill to find out what's in it!"
- Idiot Nancy Pelosi


Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Analysis: How Trump is unraveling Obamacare pie... 57 min Retribution 17
News Pro-Trump states most affected by his health ca... 1 hr indecentproposal 1
News Trump gets Obamacare reform started 2 hr Retribution 41
News A pilot insurance program covering undocumented... Oct 14 Wildchild 2
News New TV spot goes after Humana, Republicans (Sep '09) Oct 13 Geezer approval r... 4
Health Coverage Through Spouse's Plan? Or go Ma... Oct 11 muzicman82 1
Find the Best Health Insurance Oct 5 shannon 1
More from around the web