Hope Clinic launching in Pike County

Hope Clinic launching in Pike County

There are 7 comments on the Chillicothe Gazette story from Nov 28, 2013, titled Hope Clinic launching in Pike County. In it, Chillicothe Gazette reports that:

A free faith-based medical clinic is expected to be up and running early next year in Pike County targeting residents who have no health insurance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chillicothe Gazette.

oh my

Piketon, OH

#1 Nov 29, 2013
Two hours a week? come on now, how many people can you help in 2 hours!
billy Bob

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Nov 29, 2013
Ran by the DEA, its a pain clinic, and believe me it will help clean up the drugs in that area. Once in there people will start getting secret indictments like crazy which is a good thing. They may start for 2 hours but it will pick up and stay open longer. If you are a druggie you will go down Ha! Ha!
oh my

Piketon, OH

#3 Nov 29, 2013
Billy Bob, you are a way to quick to judge. I am not nor have I ever been a druggie.I would like to see something to help people in Pike County that does not have insurance. My statement was meaning that you could not possibly see very many people in 2 hours. I def hope it is not a pain clinic. I know of two many that have been sent to one, and was only given more and stronger drugs. If it is something other than that and will help people then I am all for it.
smiles

Waverly, OH

#4 Nov 29, 2013
It is to help people without insurance. Chillicothe has one. Not sure if they will extend the hours. It is all volunteers, so I'm sure they are trying to do what they can. My mom has went to the one in chillicothe and it was helpful to her. It's not a pain clinic. It is genuinely to help those that are uninsured.
poison flu shot

Lucasville, OH

#5 Nov 29, 2013
Does the Flu Vaccine Really Work?

The flu vaccine can actually weaken the immune system and make you more predisposed to the illness.

The flu vaccine, whether in the shot or nasal form, is worthless at best and should be avoided. Not only are they loaded with toxic chemicals including mercury and aluminum, but many people come down with the flu shortly after receiving the shot. This is because it actually weakens the immune system, making the person more predisposed to the illness.
smiles

Ashburn, VA

#6 Nov 30, 2013
I hate that in some places they force nurses to get the flu shot. Should be their own choice.
Faith

Clyde, OH

#7 Nov 30, 2013
oh my wrote:
Two hours a week? come on now, how many people can you help in 2 hours!
You'd be surprised on how many people will be helped during those 2 hours. Chillicothe helps so many. And if someone is there that hasn't been seen, they will not push them out the door. Such very nice people. I went with a friend and I was very impressed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Millennial women opposed to Trump take to stree... Fri Rainbow Kid 1
Employer Health Insurance, How are rates determ... Jan 19 MarieCB 1
News Elizabeth Warren: The GOP's strategy for Obamac... Jan 17 JustAnObserver 1
News Obama blasts Bernie Bros for undermining ObamaC... Jan 17 swampmudd 33
News The Latest: Trump promises health insurance for... Jan 17 The Real Donald T... 4
News $0 deductible health insurance plans coming to ... Jan 15 bfrg1 4
News New York: Governor Andrew Cuomo Says Repealing ... Jan 6 lol 1
More from around the web