/Pew poll: Health care law faces difficult future

Sep 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

Three years after President Obama signed his signature health care overhaul, Americans are as negative toward it as they have ever been, and disapproval of the president on the issue has reached a new high.

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 160 of282
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO they both went to Princeton???? Wow what a scandal
That's the Sunday school version. You liberals always have a Sunday school version when it pertains to your messiah.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say that skippy? You are losing what little sanity you entered this debate with.
If it goes single payer, you will find it WAS an engineered ploy by your dear messiah and his minions to control it exclusively by the gubmint. Hope you're not old and sick.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the Sunday school version. You liberals always have a Sunday school version when it pertains to your messiah.
No skippy, that is all there is.

Once again asshat my messiah is Jesus. You could learn a thing or two from him

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
If it goes single payer, you will find it WAS an engineered ploy by your dear messiah and his minions to control it exclusively by the gubmint. Hope you're not old and sick.
So you admit I never said it.....thank skippy. Maybe there is hope for you yet
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

"So if you're getting one of these letters, just shop around in the new marketplace. That's what it's for," Obama said. "Because of the tax credits that we are offering, and the competition between insurers, most people are going to be able to get better, comprehensive healthcare plans for the same price or even cheaper than projected."
Odumbo is a completely disconnected moron. What an absolute clueless idiot.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
First off skippy, where did you hear that there were ties to Michelle, faux news perhaps? What exactly does that prove even if it were true? Cheney was on the board of Halliburton, did any republitards cry about that?
Contact: http://www.princeton-abpa.org/ nice pic on homepage of the First Lady. Just a coincidence they both belonged to the same no-caucasian group at the same time, not a very big group so everybody probably knew each other fairly well. And fck Cheney, we are talking about now, not about 7+ years ago. Cheney steering a contract years ago does not excuse Obama for doing the same. Crony capitalism, it should not be tolerated at all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
"So if you're getting one of these letters, just shop around in the new marketplace. That's what it's for," Obama said. "Because of the tax credits that we are offering, and the competition between insurers, most people are going to be able to get better, comprehensive healthcare plans for the same price or even cheaper than projected."
Odumbo is a completely disconnected moron. What an absolute clueless idiot.
well except for the fact that it is true:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Fox News contributor Charles Krauthammer told Megyn Kelly Wednesday on “The Kelly File” that if ObamaCare self-destructs, it could set back American liberalism for at least a decade.

Krauthammer said that if the problems plaguing the health care law eventually lead to its end, Obama's lame-duck status would not be the liberals’ only problem.

“I would say that what’s really at stake here, is that if this thing really goes south, if ObamaCare truly self-destructs, I don’t know that it’s certain but I would say right now it is more than likely, it would really set back American liberalism for a decade at least,” he said.

Krauthammer explained that he believes ObamaCare is the “completion of the entitlement state” that began with the New Deal and the Great Society. If ObamaCare were to collapse, he said, it would “discredit the entire enterprise of the expansion of government, which is at the heart of ‘Obama-ism.’”

“That’s why I think the liberals are running scared,” he said.“It’s not just one election, it’s the whole ideology that the government knows best...” BYe BYe libturds..........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
Fox News contributor Charles Krauthammer told Megyn Kelly Wednesday on “The Kelly File” that if ObamaCare self-destructs, it could set back American liberalism for at least a decade.
Krauthammer said that if the problems plaguing the health care law eventually lead to its end, Obama's lame-duck status would not be the liberals’ only problem.
“I would say that what’s really at stake here, is that if this thing really goes south, if ObamaCare truly self-destructs, I don’t know that it’s certain but I would say right now it is more than likely, it would really set back American liberalism for a decade at least,” he said.
Krauthammer explained that he believes ObamaCare is the “completion of the entitlement state” that began with the New Deal and the Great Society. If ObamaCare were to collapse, he said, it would “discredit the entire enterprise of the expansion of government, which is at the heart of ‘Obama-ism.’”
“That’s why I think the liberals are running scared,” he said.“It’s not just one election, it’s the whole ideology that the government knows best...” BYe BYe libturds..........
Meanwhile instead of playing the "what if" game like this little republitard is attempting let us instead examine current events.

According to the American people:
Major damage to GOP after shutdown
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/poll-m...

Maybe if you republitards kept focused on the here and now instead of the "what-ifs" of a possible future your approval ratings would not currently be below whale feces.

Bye Bye republitards

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, it would suck to get better care at lower costs like the sick and old people of other single payer systems get, huh?

facts are fun!
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, it would suck to get better care at lower costs like the sick and old people of other single payer systems get, huh?
facts are fun!
Maybe a lower subsidized insurance policy MIGHT be cheaper. By the time you factor in higher taxes and wait times on a single payer system it will not be cheaper. Also through in the effects on the economy because it's the employers that will cut back pay, hours and benefits then the consumer will cut back spending and the effects of Obama Care will spread to the whole economy.

In Cuba(which comes up as a successful single payer/socialized health care system) do they call the doctor for an appointment or do they go to a waiting room and wait all day with everyone else that decided to have an accident or sniffles on the same day?
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, it would suck to get better care at lower costs like the sick and old people of other single payer systems get, huh?
facts are fun!
By golly, nobody is stopping you from donating to the cause....Now who is going to do it, the young and healthy, bloody hell. They are too interested in the newest technology. They will not sign up to support the older generations. Get real, woody. Your Utopian ideals are so ridiculous.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

sheepleloveroyalty wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe a lower subsidized insurance policy MIGHT be cheaper. By the time you factor in higher taxes and wait times on a single payer system it will not be cheaper. Also through in the effects on the economy because it's the employers that will cut back pay, hours and benefits then the consumer will cut back spending and the effects of Obama Care will spread to the whole economy.
In Cuba(which comes up as a successful single payer/socialized health care system) do they call the doctor for an appointment or do they go to a waiting room and wait all day with everyone else that decided to have an accident or sniffles on the same day?
most of the single payer systems in other countries have better care for less cost than our current system in the US.

if they need emergency care from an accident, they do not wait for it.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile instead of playing the "what if" game like this little republitard is attempting let us instead examine current events.
According to the American people:
Major damage to GOP after shutdown
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/poll-m...
Maybe if you republitards kept focused on the here and now instead of the "what-ifs" of a possible future your approval ratings would not currently be below whale feces.
Bye Bye republitards
Grasping at straws to support you little tin god's failed rollout.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO pitifully low approval ratings don't mean anything...right skippy?

Jesus failed to rollout? Maybe they blitzed the passer
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>most of the single payer systems in other countries have better care for less cost than our current system in the US.
Single payers shouldn't be using health care in countries like Cuba which is island nation the size of one state or Canada with a population around a tenth of the US population. Health care will be triaged medicine/care every step of the way, especially if not an emergency.

To top it off you wind up making providers employees of government. Single payer would mandate their wages, fees and set their costs.

As much as the medical mafia of providers of insurers and providers are the cause of the high cost problem forcing them to work for the government is not the answer.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>most of the single payer systems in other countries have better care for less cost than our current system in the US.
Source please. I have customers in England who claim the absolute opposite of what you claim. Canadian customers as well.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO pitifully low approval ratings don't mean anything...right skippy?
Jesus failed to rollout? Maybe they blitzed the passer
??????????DUH!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>??????????DUH!
You are the azzhat that keeps on talking about "my God" skippy. My God is Jesus...who is your God?
CBOW wrote:

“God said let there be stupid”

Since: Sep 13

And there was teahadist

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the azzhat that keeps on talking about "my God" skippy. My God is Jesus...who is your God?
<quoted text>
He's one of those made-up joseph smith converted mor(m)ons, left over from the failed rugby crampaign. At least he has the magic unnerwear as a souvenir crying towel.

hahahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of282
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••