/Pew poll: Health care law faces difficult future

Sep 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

Three years after President Obama signed his signature health care overhaul, Americans are as negative toward it as they have ever been, and disapproval of the president on the issue has reached a new high.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of282
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>ACTUALLY as the President, implementing the law falls directly under his duties.

I would suggest some reading material for you
http://www.dummies.com/how-to/education-langu...
Show me where it is in the constitution that the presidents duty and authority is to implement laws. He signs them, but he doesn't implement them nor can he over ride congress once he signs the bill. I guess they didn't include that on public indoctrination classes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>Free phone crowd....you mean that program that your GOParanoid God Ronny (yes I'm asleep) Reagan created in 1985?

Join a union? I have a better idea skippy...stay down in your Right-to-Work (for less) red state and remain at the top of the list.

Top poorest states in the
Top undereducated states in the US
Lowest wage earner states in the US are all predominately Red states
No that phone program your clown in chief

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
No that phone program your clown in chief
The one your GOParanoid God Ronny (yes I'm asleep) Reagan created.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Why do Unions think they will get a sweatheart deal?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Naughtyrobot wrote:
Why do Unions think they will get a sweatheart deal?
Better question. Where did you hear they wanted or, expect a sweetheart deal?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>The one your GOParanoid God Ronny (yes I'm asleep) Reagan created.
Whatever floats your boat turnip.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>Better question. Where did you hear they wanted or, expect a sweetheart deal?
When they gave 98% of their money to Obama and other liberals.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever floats your boat turnip.
FACTS always "float my boat" skippy. You should try using them sometime.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
When they gave 98% of their money to Obama and other liberals.
So you don't know the answer.....yawn

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Better question. Where did you hear they wanted or, expect a sweetheart deal?
Here is one of many sources, my dear low information voter. http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-r...
Unions are not happy with how the (un)-Affordable Healthcare Act is going to negatively affect them, and of course will want to make a deal, and get exceptions and special treatment. Do a little reading Skippy, you might learn something.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>Here is one of many sources, my dear low information voter. http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-r...
Unions are not happy with how the (un)-Affordable Healthcare Act is going to negatively affect them, and of course will want to make a deal, and get exceptions and special treatment. Do a little reading Skippy, you might learn something.
Tell me alleged "high information" voter Where in the link that you provided were any promises made? What paragraph?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>FACTS always "float my boat" skippy. You should try using them sometime.
As a flaming liberal, your solution to letting water out of your boat is to drill holes in its bottom.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
As a flaming liberal, your solution to letting water out of your boat is to drill holes in its bottom.
As a flaming imbecile, your solution is letting logic from entering the discussion and using playground insults as your rebuttals.
arko

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me alleged "high information" voter Where in the link that you provided were any promises made? What paragraph?
I can lead you to the water, but I can't force you to understand. The AHCA has a few good parts, but 98% of it has too many problems. We need to fire Congress and start over with something that makes sense and is Constitutional.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>I can lead you to the water, but I can't force you to understand. The AHCA has a few good parts, but 98% of it has too many problems. We need to fire Congress and start over with something that makes sense and is Constitutional.
It was a simple question junior...What paragraph were any promises made?

What's wrong? Couldn't find any?
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

NYT: Hospital, doctor choices may be rationed on new health exchanges
Robert Pear The New York Times

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
GooglePlus
Email

2 hours ago

Federal officials often say that health insurance will cost consumers less than expected under President Obama’s health care law. But they rarely mention one big reason: many insurers are significantly limiting the choices of doctors and hospitals available to consumers.

From California to Illinois to New Hampshire, and in many states in between, insurers are driving down premiums by restricting the number of providers who will treat patients in their new health plans.

When insurance marketplaces open on Oct. 1, most of those shopping for coverage will be low- and moderate-income people for whom price is paramount. To hold down costs, insurers say, they have created smaller networks of doctors and hospitals than are typically found in commercial insurance. And those health care providers will, in many cases, be paid less than what they have been. Recipe for lower class healthcare than before.......Rock on Fools!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
NYT: Hospital, doctor choices may be rationed on new health exchanges
Robert Pear The New York Times
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
GooglePlus
Email
2 hours ago
Federal officials often say that health insurance will cost consumers less than expected under President Obama’s health care law. But they rarely mention one big reason: many insurers are significantly limiting the choices of doctors and hospitals available to consumers.
From California to Illinois to New Hampshire, and in many states in between, insurers are driving down premiums by restricting the number of providers who will treat patients in their new health plans.
When insurance marketplaces open on Oct. 1, most of those shopping for coverage will be low- and moderate-income people for whom price is paramount. To hold down costs, insurers say, they have created smaller networks of doctors and hospitals than are typically found in commercial insurance. And those health care providers will, in many cases, be paid less than what they have been. Recipe for lower class healthcare than before.......Rock on Fools!
Check facts fools
Twenty-six Lies About H.R. 3200
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/08/twenty-six-l...
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Check facts fools
Twenty-six Lies About H.R. 3200
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/08/twenty-six-l...
Gee, the New York Times gets it wrong? Keep embracing "free healthcare". LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, the New York Times gets it wrong? Keep embracing "free healthcare". LOL!
Thought you righties cry about everything in the "lame stream media"

No one ever called it "free" except the misinformed righties.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of282
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••