/Pew poll: Health care law faces diff...

/Pew poll: Health care law faces difficult future

There are 282 comments on the USA Today story from Sep 16, 2013, titled /Pew poll: Health care law faces difficult future. In it, USA Today reports that:

Three years after President Obama signed his signature health care overhaul, Americans are as negative toward it as they have ever been, and disapproval of the president on the issue has reached a new high.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

CBOW

Dover, PA

#45 Sep 17, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
FAIL X2 skippy, identity theft was a major concern way before the current administration took over.
I see you are desperately grasping at straws
According to you. Not a reliable source......What part of epidemic didn't you understand? Identity theft has expanded exponentially since Odumbo took office, and his census intrusion aided that increase. Now the exchanges will be like an offering at a buffet to would be hackers. Rock on fool!

“PRESIDENT TRUMP & VP PENCE”

Since: Mar 09

WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

#46 Sep 17, 2013
Just throw the commie piece of legislation out already, nobody wants it. It was handwritten by commies and Obama pushed it thru using back door deals, threats and bribes.

[email protected]

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#47 Sep 17, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
The rest of the 49 states are carrying Hawaii. It has one of the highest rates of gubmint dependency out of all the states in the union. Not a very good example to support your idiotic claims.
Riiiiiight, because Hawaii is a major research and military state for federal dollars it's clearly the state's social programs that are the cause of all that federal government spending no?

You know, Pearl Harbor home of the pacific command., the 25th at Schofield, Wheeler Air field, Kaneohe Marine base, Hickam Air Force base, Fort Shafter, Kaui Missile range (you know ICBM nukes) various communications and intelligence gathering.

I can go on my friend, and that is only the military side of the coin, I could continue with the research for oceanic, marine, volcanic, biotech, renewable energy etc...

Who could have thought that a mere health care program that uses the funds that is rationed to state from the federal government's spending on Medicaid could cause us a mere state with 1.5 million to leap to the top of government spending.

I guess that explains our over representation in the NFL, we are engineering these players.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#49 Sep 17, 2013
MotherBatherick wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinions come but from one view; your azz.
Now you know where my third eye is.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#50 Sep 17, 2013
see the light wrote:
Have to laugh when the stupid Democrats who voted for ObamaCARE are suffering because of i know . I know its not right to laugh but these sluggos dont know better till they hit rock bottom.
Then you should know better.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#51 Sep 17, 2013
Dajokerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiiight, because Hawaii is a major research and military state for federal dollars it's clearly the state's social programs that are the cause of all that federal government spending no?
You know, Pearl Harbor home of the pacific command., the 25th at Schofield, Wheeler Air field, Kaneohe Marine base, Hickam Air Force base, Fort Shafter, Kaui Missile range (you know ICBM nukes) various communications and intelligence gathering.
I can go on my friend, and that is only the military side of the coin, I could continue with the research for oceanic, marine, volcanic, biotech, renewable energy etc...
Who could have thought that a mere health care program that uses the funds that is rationed to state from the federal government's spending on Medicaid could cause us a mere state with 1.5 million to leap to the top of government spending.
I guess that explains our over representation in the NFL, we are engineering these players.
Thanks for the brilliant retort!
see the light

El Paso, TX

#52 Sep 17, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is struggling?
Blacks,Mexicans and Welfare rejects.

[email protected]

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#53 Sep 18, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the brilliant retort!
Well thank you, and if you really think about it, CBOW set himself up so nicely that I believe my 3rd grade nephew could have answered just easily.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#54 Sep 18, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
According to you. Not a reliable source......What part of epidemic didn't you understand? Identity theft has expanded exponentially since Odumbo took office, and his census intrusion aided that increase. Now the exchanges will be like an offering at a buffet to would be hackers. Rock on fool!
No boy...according to something you lack called FACTS.

2007 Identity theft stats
http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm...
2006 identity theft stats
http://www.identitytheftportal.com/statistics...

Now boy, do you consider the Bureau of labor a reliable source or are your panties going to get bunched up over them too? LMAO

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#55 Sep 18, 2013
I can't wait for the group medical visits! A little room packed with sick patients all being seen by the doctor at the same time, yay!
CBOW

Dover, PA

#56 Sep 18, 2013
Dajokerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiiight, because Hawaii is a major research and military state for federal dollars it's clearly the state's social programs that are the cause of all that federal government spending no?
You know, Pearl Harbor home of the pacific command., the 25th at Schofield, Wheeler Air field, Kaneohe Marine base, Hickam Air Force base, Fort Shafter, Kaui Missile range (you know ICBM nukes) various communications and intelligence gathering.
I can go on my friend, and that is only the military side of the coin, I could continue with the research for oceanic, marine, volcanic, biotech, renewable energy etc...
Who could have thought that a mere health care program that uses the funds that is rationed to state from the federal government's spending on Medicaid could cause us a mere state with 1.5 million to leap to the top of government spending.
I guess that explains our over representation in the NFL, we are engineering these players.
Military and research facilities put back, what do welfare recipients put back to society and the taxpayer? Oh right, more welfare recipients. Give me a break. Mere healthcare program? Duh! There is nothing mere about it, expansion of Medicaid is a financial burden the taxpayer CANNOT afford. Who is paying for it, WE ARE!
CBOW

Dover, PA

#57 Sep 18, 2013
Dajokerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thank you, and if you really think about it, CBOW set himself up so nicely that I believe my 3rd grade nephew could have answered just easily.
Only if you ignore the dependency of the citizenry. Typical of a liberal loser.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#58 Sep 18, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
No boy...according to something you lack called FACTS.
2007 Identity theft stats
http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm...
2006 identity theft stats
http://www.identitytheftportal.com/statistics...
Now boy, do you consider the Bureau of labor a reliable source or are your panties going to get bunched up over them too? LMAO
Yes indeed..gov sites are completely reliable, LOL. Pull your head out of the gubmint's arse long enough to see that they are just as crooked as wall street.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#59 Sep 18, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>The red states continue their addicted dependency, yet no word from their teabagging cons in DC about cutting themselves off to show they'll ever be serious about grifting the taxpayers.

6 of the top 10 dependent states are red states.

...it's the teabbaging con's calling card of failure.
Six of the top liberal states are bankrupt.
conservative crapola

Hamburg, PA

#60 Sep 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how when jerry brown shit-canned home stater raygun's trickle-down, California has rebounded to a projected surplus in the billions.

In the meantime, red state grifters still walking around poor, uninsured and at the mercy of misguided teabagging cons.

hahahahahahahahaha

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#61 Sep 18, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how when jerry brown shit-canned home stater raygun's trickle-down, California has rebounded to a projected surplus in the billions.

In the meantime, red state grifters still walking around poor, uninsured and at the mercy of misguided teabagging cons.

hahahahahahahahaha
Oh yeah, he and Obama use the same accountant. Hahahahahahahaaha

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#62 Sep 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Six of the top liberal states are bankrupt.
When we pay the highest taxes to support those red states too, is it any wonder??

Jack ass!
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#63 Sep 18, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
When we pay the highest taxes to support those red states too, is it any wonder??
Jack ass!
Southern trible thumping welfare states. Let 'em run the south with their tevantalibanical 'church' donations.

[email protected]

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#64 Sep 19, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Military and research facilities put back, what do welfare recipients put back to society and the taxpayer? Oh right, more welfare recipients. Give me a break. Mere healthcare program? Duh! There is nothing mere about it, expansion of Medicaid is a financial burden the taxpayer CANNOT afford. Who is paying for it, WE ARE!
So what I am reading here is you saying "I just got owned with facts and must shift it to a philosophical point of view."

Be the way, I was a welfare recipient and of tax year 2013-2014 I will have official paid in total 3 times in taxes what my whole family needed from the public when I was growing up, your view point is based purely in your opinion of who people are that are on welfare and what they will be like later in life and not what they will be.

[email protected]

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#65 Sep 19, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you ignore the dependency of the citizenry. Typical of a liberal loser.
Oh yeah, I am so ignoring your dependency on ignorant rants. I guess I should pay more attention. You might make a good point someday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Repeal and replace debate filled with unknowns 1 hr Economics 8
insurance and counties Fri BitBit 1
News Protesting in Dunkirk May 17 Todd 10
News Progress reducing US uninsured rate comes to a ... May 17 ohwilbur 1
News Lawmakers revisiting requiring those on Medicai... May 12 Red Crosse 133
My brother can't afford his insurance, can he c... May 10 Allenjason95 1
News Jimmy Kimmel slams critics of his emotional hea... May 9 fingers mcgurke 5
More from around the web