/Pew poll: Health care law faces difficult future

Sep 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

Three years after President Obama signed his signature health care overhaul, Americans are as negative toward it as they have ever been, and disapproval of the president on the issue has reached a new high.

Comments
41 - 60 of 282 Comments Last updated Nov 20, 2013
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
FAIL X2 skippy, identity theft was a major concern way before the current administration took over.
I see you are desperately grasping at straws
According to you. Not a reliable source......What part of epidemic didn't you understand? Identity theft has expanded exponentially since Odumbo took office, and his census intrusion aided that increase. Now the exchanges will be like an offering at a buffet to would be hackers. Rock on fool!

“RESPECT THE COPS”

Since: Mar 09

they DONT act stupidly

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Just throw the commie piece of legislation out already, nobody wants it. It was handwritten by commies and Obama pushed it thru using back door deals, threats and bribes.

“Smart@ss”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
The rest of the 49 states are carrying Hawaii. It has one of the highest rates of gubmint dependency out of all the states in the union. Not a very good example to support your idiotic claims.
Riiiiiight, because Hawaii is a major research and military state for federal dollars it's clearly the state's social programs that are the cause of all that federal government spending no?

You know, Pearl Harbor home of the pacific command., the 25th at Schofield, Wheeler Air field, Kaneohe Marine base, Hickam Air Force base, Fort Shafter, Kaui Missile range (you know ICBM nukes) various communications and intelligence gathering.

I can go on my friend, and that is only the military side of the coin, I could continue with the research for oceanic, marine, volcanic, biotech, renewable energy etc...

Who could have thought that a mere health care program that uses the funds that is rationed to state from the federal government's spending on Medicaid could cause us a mere state with 1.5 million to leap to the top of government spending.

I guess that explains our over representation in the NFL, we are engineering these players.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

MotherBatherick wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinions come but from one view; your azz.
Now you know where my third eye is.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

see the light wrote:
Have to laugh when the stupid Democrats who voted for ObamaCARE are suffering because of i know . I know its not right to laugh but these sluggos dont know better till they hit rock bottom.
Then you should know better.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Dajokerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiiight, because Hawaii is a major research and military state for federal dollars it's clearly the state's social programs that are the cause of all that federal government spending no?
You know, Pearl Harbor home of the pacific command., the 25th at Schofield, Wheeler Air field, Kaneohe Marine base, Hickam Air Force base, Fort Shafter, Kaui Missile range (you know ICBM nukes) various communications and intelligence gathering.
I can go on my friend, and that is only the military side of the coin, I could continue with the research for oceanic, marine, volcanic, biotech, renewable energy etc...
Who could have thought that a mere health care program that uses the funds that is rationed to state from the federal government's spending on Medicaid could cause us a mere state with 1.5 million to leap to the top of government spending.
I guess that explains our over representation in the NFL, we are engineering these players.
Thanks for the brilliant retort!
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is struggling?
Blacks,Mexicans and Welfare rejects.

“Smart@ss”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the brilliant retort!
Well thank you, and if you really think about it, CBOW set himself up so nicely that I believe my 3rd grade nephew could have answered just easily.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
According to you. Not a reliable source......What part of epidemic didn't you understand? Identity theft has expanded exponentially since Odumbo took office, and his census intrusion aided that increase. Now the exchanges will be like an offering at a buffet to would be hackers. Rock on fool!
No boy...according to something you lack called FACTS.

2007 Identity theft stats
http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm...
2006 identity theft stats
http://www.identitytheftportal.com/statistics...

Now boy, do you consider the Bureau of labor a reliable source or are your panties going to get bunched up over them too? LMAO

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

I can't wait for the group medical visits! A little room packed with sick patients all being seen by the doctor at the same time, yay!
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Dajokerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Military and research facilities put back, what do welfare recipients put back to society and the taxpayer? Oh right, more welfare recipients. Give me a break. Mere healthcare program? Duh! There is nothing mere about it, expansion of Medicaid is a financial burden the taxpayer CANNOT afford. Who is paying for it, WE ARE!
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Dajokerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thank you, and if you really think about it, CBOW set himself up so nicely that I believe my 3rd grade nephew could have answered just easily.
Only if you ignore the dependency of the citizenry. Typical of a liberal loser.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
No boy...according to something you lack called FACTS.
2007 Identity theft stats
http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm...
2006 identity theft stats
http://www.identitytheftportal.com/statistics...
Now boy, do you consider the Bureau of labor a reliable source or are your panties going to get bunched up over them too? LMAO
Yes indeed..gov sites are completely reliable, LOL. Pull your head out of the gubmint's arse long enough to see that they are just as crooked as wall street.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>The red states continue their addicted dependency, yet no word from their teabagging cons in DC about cutting themselves off to show they'll ever be serious about grifting the taxpayers.

6 of the top 10 dependent states are red states.

...it's the teabbaging con's calling card of failure.
Six of the top liberal states are bankrupt.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how when jerry brown shit-canned home stater raygun's trickle-down, California has rebounded to a projected surplus in the billions.

In the meantime, red state grifters still walking around poor, uninsured and at the mercy of misguided teabagging cons.

hahahahahahahahaha

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how when jerry brown shit-canned home stater raygun's trickle-down, California has rebounded to a projected surplus in the billions.

In the meantime, red state grifters still walking around poor, uninsured and at the mercy of misguided teabagging cons.

hahahahahahahahaha
Oh yeah, he and Obama use the same accountant. Hahahahahahahaaha

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Six of the top liberal states are bankrupt.
When we pay the highest taxes to support those red states too, is it any wonder??

Jack ass!
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
When we pay the highest taxes to support those red states too, is it any wonder??
Jack ass!
Southern trible thumping welfare states. Let 'em run the south with their tevantalibanical 'church' donations.

“Smart@ss”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Military and research facilities put back, what do welfare recipients put back to society and the taxpayer? Oh right, more welfare recipients. Give me a break. Mere healthcare program? Duh! There is nothing mere about it, expansion of Medicaid is a financial burden the taxpayer CANNOT afford. Who is paying for it, WE ARE!
So what I am reading here is you saying "I just got owned with facts and must shift it to a philosophical point of view."

Be the way, I was a welfare recipient and of tax year 2013-2014 I will have official paid in total 3 times in taxes what my whole family needed from the public when I was growing up, your view point is based purely in your opinion of who people are that are on welfare and what they will be like later in life and not what they will be.

“Smart@ss”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you ignore the dependency of the citizenry. Typical of a liberal loser.
Oh yeah, I am so ignoring your dependency on ignorant rants. I guess I should pay more attention. You might make a good point someday.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••