/Pew poll: Health care law faces diff...

/Pew poll: Health care law faces difficult future

There are 282 comments on the USA Today story from Sep 16, 2013, titled /Pew poll: Health care law faces difficult future. In it, USA Today reports that:

Three years after President Obama signed his signature health care overhaul, Americans are as negative toward it as they have ever been, and disapproval of the president on the issue has reached a new high.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#23 Sep 16, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously are an open book, butt head. I know idiots who filled out the census, giving information like SS numbers and then they wonder why they are subjects of identity theft. Nimrods like you think because something is gubmint operated, it's safe, Hysterical!
Really dickweed, is name calling your go-to reply when you are proved wrong...which appears to be a regular thing with you.

SS numbers were required information LONG before this act skippy.

NEXT
sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#24 Sep 16, 2013
The personal data collection express chugs on.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#25 Sep 16, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text> Did you tell them ur a cheap slut as well?
Well I'm not a Fluke pookie, but I see the liberal war on women continues. You must listen to Limbaugh a lot.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#26 Sep 16, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry pookie, last questionnaire that I filled out ask sex, I wrote often.
Badaboom!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#27 Sep 16, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>do you dribble before you shoot.......that's your birth control I guess. Bet your good with brackets.
You should have quit while you were behind. Now you're not even in the race.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#29 Sep 16, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well I'm not a Fluke pookie, but I see the liberal war on women continues. You must listen to Limbaugh a lot.
Yes you are Dumbo - a "Fluke" of human creation that is.

Limpballs is your hero dummy - everyone on Topix knows this.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#31 Sep 16, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You're cute when you're drooling.
Your opinions come but from one view; your azz.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#32 Sep 16, 2013
Have to laugh when the stupid Democrats who voted for ObamaCARE are suffering because of i know . I know its not right to laugh but these sluggos dont know better till they hit rock bottom.

[email protected]

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#33 Sep 17, 2013
I think the healthcare law will be just fine once it's in full effect. After all, Hawaii's health care law is much tougher and has been around for 30 years, strange, that there is no big economic doom since then.

Paris

#34 Sep 17, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Badaboom!
Bada Bee, Bada Boom

Location hidden

#35 Sep 17, 2013
see the light wrote:
Have to laugh when the stupid Democrats who voted for ObamaCARE are suffering because of i know . I know its not right to laugh but these sluggos dont know better till they hit rock bottom.
Who is struggling?
conservative crapola

Breinigsville, PA

#36 Sep 17, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are Dumbo - a "Fluke" of human creation that is.
Limpballs is your hero dummy - everyone on Topix knows this.
He's why we have roe v wade.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#37 Sep 17, 2013
Once we get all the obamawaivers for congress, federal and union workers in place, obamacare will run smooth. You can expect your health insurance costs to start dropping any day now.

Paris

#38 Sep 17, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
He's why we have roe v wade.
WE THE PEOPLE have both Roe v Wade and the AFC because of liberals on the supreme court that vote by their ideology not by the constitution. Roberts was either paid off or scared off.....
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#39 Sep 17, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>WE THE PEOPLE have both Roe v Wade and the AFC because of liberals on the supreme court that vote by their ideology not by the constitution. Roberts was either paid off or scared off.....
proof?.........

as usual, you have none.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#40 Sep 17, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
proof?.........
as usual, you have none.
Some have suggested his adopeted children from shady ways. But that is conjecture. And there is a photograph going around with another person. Just conjecture either way. So he is a genius knowing the law will be defeated or they had something on him or he is not what is advertised politically and we have had so many of them. Proof to me is actions. Not tens of millions of pages of modern progressive rules, laws and everything else.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#41 Sep 17, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Really dickweed, is name calling your go-to reply when you are proved wrong...which appears to be a regular thing with you.
SS numbers were required information LONG before this act skippy.
NEXT
Which explains the epidemic widespread identity theft. There is already fear that the sites set up for this odumbocare aren't adequately protected. Rock on fool.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#42 Sep 17, 2013
Dajokerman wrote:
I think the healthcare law will be just fine once it's in full effect. After all, Hawaii's health care law is much tougher and has been around for 30 years, strange, that there is no big economic doom since then.
The rest of the 49 states are carrying Hawaii. It has one of the highest rates of gubmint dependency out of all the states in the union. Not a very good example to support your idiotic claims.

Location hidden

#43 Sep 17, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Which explains the epidemic widespread identity theft. There is already fear that the sites set up for this odumbocare aren't adequately protected. Rock on fool.
FAIL X2 skippy, identity theft was a major concern way before the current administration took over.

I see you are desperately grasping at straws
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#44 Sep 17, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
The rest of the 49 states are carrying Hawaii. It has one of the highest rates of gubmint dependency out of all the states in the union. Not a very good example to support your idiotic claims.
The red states continue their addicted dependency, yet no word from their teabagging cons in DC about cutting themselves off to show they'll ever be serious about grifting the taxpayers.

6 of the top 10 dependent states are red states.

...it's the teabbaging con's calling card of failure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) Jun 23 Porch Honkey the ... 31
News Brown signs bill to help illegal immigrants buy... Jun 11 tomin cali 1
News Clinton Dumbfounded byRising Cost of Obamacare Jun 10 just axe me 2
Very upset with my situation.! Help, please Jun 9 just axe me 8
News California Dems Inch Closer to Extending Obamac... Jun 8 tomin cali 1
News Americans are more overweight than ever, CDC su... May '16 TimeforHonesty 9
News Al Franken: Health reform has made a difference... (Sep '10) May '16 Not Low Income Se... 241
More from around the web