/Pew poll: Health care law faces diff...

/Pew poll: Health care law faces difficult future

There are 282 comments on the USA Today story from Sep 16, 2013, titled /Pew poll: Health care law faces difficult future. In it, USA Today reports that:

Three years after President Obama signed his signature health care overhaul, Americans are as negative toward it as they have ever been, and disapproval of the president on the issue has reached a new high.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#255 Nov 15, 2013
BuckOfama wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! You are FCUKING STUPID!!!!!!!!! How many of those 1,509,883 have been enrolled? 106,185.
Again, don't let FACTS cloud your bullsh1t.
Goddam you have the comprehension level of a houseplant.
And more FACTS. Of those 1,5million that enrolled, only 1,08million are actually eligible.
What's going to happen to the +4,8million, that lost their insurance because of ObamaCare, when they enroll? How many will actually be eligible? How many will be left with nothing at all? Based on the "success" rate so far, there will be c.+3million left without insurance or coverage.
OH FCUKING SNAP!!!!!
Are you just trying to look like a stupid f$%king idiot or are you really this dumb skippy?

I said completed applications you idiot. I never once made any claim about purchased plans.

You really aren't very bright. Argue just to argue skippy. The numbers ARE THE SAME

Location hidden

#257 Nov 15, 2013
BuckOfama wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the fcuk cares how many people submitted applications you ignorant fcuk. It could 300 million that have applied for all I care.
The FACT is how many have ObamaCare out of 1,5million? 106,185
How many were turned away?+500,000
I can't make it any more simple for your feeble brain dead lemming liberal mind than that. Jesus H Fcuking Christ you are DUMB!
Apparently you care skippy because your dumb azz is still here crying about what I posted even though your numbers and mine are EXACTLY THE SAME

You REALLY aren't very bright are you skippy?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#258 Nov 15, 2013
Is it possible that a convicted felon could be an Affordable Care Act Navigator? These are the helpful folks kindly handling all your personal info and helping you enroll. No background check, even foreign born scammers may apply?
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials-obam...
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/11/92766-sebeliu...
Cat74

United States

#259 Nov 15, 2013
The Obama Administration hires every possible POS criminal they can find. That is the Chicago way. No one with any self esteem would want to be a part of his criminal enterprise. It is like the Mafia on steroids.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#260 Nov 15, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The Obama Administration hires every possible POS criminal they can find. That is the Chicago way. No one with any self esteem would want to be a part of his criminal enterprise. It is like the Mafia on steroids.
Criminals such as?

are you going to lie again like your post about doctors being forced to perform abortions?

Sheesh! the fact that you think anyone would believe such idiotic lies...oh wait...you probably did believe it, didn't you? you really are that stupid....what a riot you are with your ignorance!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#261 Nov 15, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Criminals such as?
are you going to lie again like your post about doctors being forced to perform abortions?
Sheesh! the fact that you think anyone would believe such idiotic lies...oh wait...you probably did believe it, didn't you? you really are that stupid....what a riot you are with your ignorance!
Kathleen Sebelius did in fact admit that felons may have been hired and there is no screening process/background check to stop felons from becoming ACA "navigators" who have access to all a person's personal information. It is public knowledge. I even gave two links.
"Which reminds me, federal health insurance programs have long been a prime target for scammers and con artists.

To much fanfare, in 2006 Medicare announced that only 7 percent of its payments were a result of fraud. Two years later, The New York Times reported that it was actually 31.5 percent -- and that Medicare had aggressively hidden the fraud from outside auditors.

Do you think a privately run insurance company would take three years to notice that one-third of its payouts had been obtained by fraud? But with federal programs, there's a powerful incentive not to look for fraud. That would merely vindicate critics of big government!" (Ann Coulter) http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2013-11-13....

Location hidden

#262 Nov 16, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The mafia on steroids? sound exactly like the republitard party.
Cat74

United States

#263 Nov 16, 2013
The Republicans didn't try t destroy our Healthcare system Stop trying to change the subject. BTW, I asked my Doctor, and yes they are sending letters that mandate all Doctors perform abortions as it is a legal medical procedure. He too is a practicing Catholic, and he won't do it either.

St. Croix valley

#264 Nov 16, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The Republicans didn't try t destroy our Healthcare system Stop trying to change the subject. BTW, I asked my Doctor, and yes they are sending letters that mandate all Doctors perform abortions as it is a legal medical procedure. He too is a practicing Catholic, and he won't do it either.
no, no doctor will be forced to perform abortions. this is just a blatant lie you keep telling.
Cat74

United States

#265 Nov 16, 2013
My Doctor also said he refuses to share personal information of his patients. And I asked him about our last days when a panel of non medical staff will decide whether I live or die, and he said Your doctor knows a way around that too. So I am ready for the Obamascam to get up, and running, and I will bask in the knowledge I don't have to take part in this awful, useless legislation!!

St. Croix valley

#266 Nov 16, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
well, the doctors on the Death Panels will have to, but none others...

sheesh! i weep a little bit every time i realize there are people as stupid as you in our country.
Cat74

United States

#267 Nov 16, 2013
Better turn your tears to the President. His Democrats are running away from him, and his Healthcare scam like scalded dogs. I must say I a enjoying seeing the Democrats back away from their President, aiding the Republicans in putting this POS legislation away for good.

Location hidden

#269 Nov 16, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Better turn your tears to the President. His Democrats are running away from him, and his Healthcare scam like scalded dogs. I must say I a enjoying seeing the Democrats back away from their President, aiding the Republicans in putting this POS legislation away for good.
Let me know when you idiots have 2/3rds majority to override any veto numbnuts

St. Croix valley

#270 Nov 16, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know when you idiots have 2/3rds majority to override any veto numbnuts
Well, let's see...the Tea party will strip off maybe a third of the GOP. the idiot people saying they are taxed to death when in fact they are part of the 47% that don't pay any FIT and a good portion of the evangelical nutjobs...

then the libertarians will have about 1/5th of them, the few not insane enought to follow the tea party but are standing on the edge of the cliffs of far right insanity wondering if what people say about Ron Paul running on a platform of proven failed policies is really true or not...(it is...)

another 1/5th that will not be able to stop saying idiotic things like raped women don't get pregnant and if they do it is a gift from god...

i'd say they should be able to re-form a majority in....well...hey, when is it they think the sun will expand and wipe out all life on Earth? a billion years? man, that is far too close to call...
Cat74

United States

#271 Nov 16, 2013
With 27 Democrats, and all the Republicans they likely already have a veto override. However, more Democrats will jump ship in the near future, and they will definitely have a veto proof Senate. The House already wants Obamacare sacked.

Location hidden

#272 Nov 16, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
With 27 Democrats, and all the Republicans they likely already have a veto override. However, more Democrats will jump ship in the near future, and they will definitely have a veto proof Senate. The House already wants Obamacare sacked.
Count much skippy? Is 270 2/3rds majority using republitard math?
Cat74

United States

#273 Nov 16, 2013
They already have enough Democrats in the House, it was the Senate they needed to veto proof. It's dead children. Did you ever think Feinstein would go against the President on this mess? Well she is, and there are others. No one wants this thing, not Republicans or Democrats. You have a smattering in the House, and Senate that will hang on, but for all intents, and purposes it is dead in the water.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#274 Nov 16, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
They already have enough Democrats in the House, it was the Senate they needed to veto proof. It's dead children. Did you ever think Feinstein would go against the President on this mess? Well she is, and there are others. No one wants this thing, not Republicans or Democrats. You have a smattering in the House, and Senate that will hang on, but for all intents, and purposes it is dead in the water.
You actually think people take you seriously? We all laugh at the utter stupidity that spews from all of your posts.
Your predictions are as sound as when you said Romney will win in a landslide you pathetic moron!
Cat74

United States

#275 Nov 16, 2013
Well you can check my facts when you learn to read, and can go to the news sites that keep you informed instead of getting all your information from the local bartender at you favorite Joint. As for what you believe? No one gives a damn. If I wasn't getting to you, you wouldn't waste your time commenting on my posts.

Location hidden

#277 Nov 16, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Count much skippy? Is 270 2/3rds majority using republitard math?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) 3 hr Diggler 8
News Americans are more overweight than ever, CDC su... Wed TimeforHonesty 10
News Al Franken: Health reform has made a difference... (Sep '10) May 17 Not Low Income Se... 241
News Obamacare premiums in California may rise 8% ne... May 15 Go Blue Forever 30
News Clinton Dumbfounded byRising Cost of Obamacare May 10 Three Days 1
News Sorry, Bernie fans. His health care plan is sho... May 9 Time again 2
News CA: Give Obamacare to Illegal ImmigrantsBy , Ka... May 6 Memo From Turner 6
More from around the web