Health care push for those in Calif. illegally

There are 2 comments on the The Macon Telegraph story from Jan 11, 2014, titled Health care push for those in Calif. illegally. In it, The Macon Telegraph reports that:

Sen. Ricardo Lara, D-Bell Gardens, said if the goal of the federal health care law is to provide coverage to the uninsured, then immigration status should be irrelevant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Macon Telegraph.

socalgawfer

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#1 Jan 11, 2014
Anddddd there we go.

unINSURED
NOT
unDOCUMENTED

Can we just go to war with Mexico and finish what we started
before?
At least we would control the natural resources to pay for these leeches
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jan 12, 2014
I'm glad Ricardo shows his trus colors.Who's going to pay for this Ricardo,you?No the tax payers.California voters better vote morons like Ricardo and piglosi out.Pretty soon tax payers in Calif.will be paying 65cents out of every dollar they earn to support all the dumbocrap bullsh$$.Or maybe your clown Gov can just hand the keys to Calif to Mex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats See Skimpy Insurance as the Next Heal... 14 hr Novus Ordo Seclorum 5
News The toll of anti-Obamacare fanaticism: two horr... May 20 BeauB 1
News GOP head calls Brewer 'Judas' over Medicaid plan (Mar '13) May 14 swedenforever 7
Why getting referrals isn't really about you May 12 dnelson 1
News City to announce details of Medicaid/CHIP outre... May 12 Kathy henderson 2
News Avoiding Job Applicants who Smoke: Is Snuffing ... May 11 bengiekrome 4
treatment for chronic pain May 6 P Pierce 1
More from around the web