GOP, Obama Duke It Out Over 'Obamacare'

Jul 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: US News & World Report

Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., shown here in his Capitol Hill office in Washington, has declared that "Obamacare is a disaster."

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Juan Chauvez

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

They should duke it out. "Oh my who is going to rule the death panels?".
Should Call It Hitlercare

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

People assume Nazis were right wing conservatives. The media bashes Libertarians every day with this kind of stuff.

Not true, the Nazi party -National Socialist German Workers' Party- were radical leftist socialists engaging in eugenics like the corrupt criminals we have running the foreign banker owned federal government today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Party

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/eugeni...

They believed anyone that was not genetic perfection should be terminated. If you were old, had medical problems, or were a little slow at childhood you were not fit to live or get any medical help when needed. And yes,they had end of life death pannels for elderly and many others.

That sounds like Obamacare to me.

Ask Canadians or Brits how they like their radical socialist health care. That's why they often came to the US for medical treatments.

States need to opt out. Looking now how broad it is, Obamacare was a covert dismantling and re-write of our constitution.

It opens the door to pure tyranny.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Sounds Like Hitlercare

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 22, 2013
 
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/06/u...

You don't mind domestic spying yet? Wait till the government starts using your stollen private info to blackmail YOU into comitting crimes on their behalf. Welcome to modern day tyranny -high tech style.

Merger of state and corporation always = fascism/tyranny. Remember, we Americans will only recieve what we are willing put up with. They are testing us righ now. Let's push back.

Mainstream media leaves you depressed, dumbed down, empty and hopeless. What kind of crap will they focus on next to distract us from what's really important?

Truth based media gives you a heads up and broadens your horizons. It protects your family, health, and life savings. It's your decision...

http://www.infowars.com/leaked-u-s-army-docum...

Once you have a taste of truthful reporting you never go back to mainstream contrived corporate media.

These hosts bash Republicans and Democrats equally because they know both sides are illuminati bought puppets out to screw us.

Give alternative news sources a chance before you knock them. Download these shows to your MP3 players and listen on your way to work or whatever. All you need from mainstream media is breaking news and traffic/weather. You can listen to all these shows on your smart phone as well.

Exposes US Gov Corruption and Global Wide Illuminati Plots

http://rss.infowars.com/Alex.rss

https://www.youtube.com/watch... (Skip around, you'll learn something useful)

Exposes Wallstreet and absolutely teaches you how to protect your money from the crooked banksters

http://www.philsgang.com/pgfreeshowarchives.a...

Exposes Secret/Ancient Knowledge Suppressed In Modern History Books and suppressed medical cures/prevention for diseases like cancer, etc. This guy is a medical doctor.

http://www.soundwaves2000.com/radio_liberty/

Often Exposes NASA Disinformation and Possible Offworld Intelligence -Search "Coast to Coast 2012 Shows" on Youtube and listen or use downloader -This is one way /Or get a CC Witness radio and record AM from your local affiliate. There is CIA disinfo injected from some of the guests but you learn how to identify it after a while by researching the guests' backgrounds. The hosts are simply great.

http://www.youtube.com/user/C2CVAULT...

Connects Bible Predictions/Prophecy to Modern Day Events -How Illuminati uses bible prophecy to plan false flag disasters eg. earthquakes, etc. There could also be some CIA brainwashing here as well from some of the guest lecturers but they give a heads up of what to look out for/predict down the road. The host does a good job of teaching about the bible and does not fear political correctness.

http://prophecyclub.com/TPC_Audio_Video.html

These radio hosts should do a show together or at least make guest appearences on each others shows. They all value truth and liberty in their own way.

Here's my take on it. Don't be afraid to speak out as we are all on some type of list by now:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

You have to understand that free speech on the net is about to be clamped down on in America.-mainland China style.
Pville clown

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 22, 2013
 
Should Call It Hitlercare wrote:
People assume Nazis were right wing conservatives. The media bashes Libertarians every day with this kind of stuff.

Not true, the Nazi party -National Socialist German Workers' Party- were radical leftist socialists engaging in eugenics like the corrupt criminals we have running the foreign banker owned federal government today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Party

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/eugeni...

They believed anyone that was not genetic perfection should be terminated. If you were old, had medical problems, or were a little slow at childhood you were not fit to live or get any medical help when needed. And yes,they had end of life death pannels for elderly and many others.

That sounds like Obamacare to me.

Ask Canadians or Brits how they like their radical socialist health care. That's why they often came to the US for medical treatments.

States need to opt out. Looking now how broad it is, Obamacare was a covert dismantling and re-write of our constitution.

It opens the door to pure tyranny.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
It's the same thing. Modern hitler
Call It Hitlercare

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 22, 2013
 
Pville clown wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the same thing. Modern hitler
Maybe Hitler was just a puppet, not really a bad guy. That's what Obama's handlers might say.
Pville clown

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 22, 2013
 
His foreign banker employers are sure proud
mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Should Call It Hitlercare wrote:
People assume Nazis were right wing conservatives. The media bashes Libertarians every day with this kind of stuff.
Not true, the Nazi party -National Socialist German Workers' Party- were radical leftist socialists engaging in eugenics like the corrupt criminals we have running the foreign banker owned federal government today.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Party
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/eugeni...
They believed anyone that was not genetic perfection should be terminated. If you were old, had medical problems, or were a little slow at childhood you were not fit to live or get any medical help when needed. And yes,they had end of life death pannels for elderly and many others.
That sounds like Obamacare to me.
Ask Canadians or Brits how they like their radical socialist health care. That's why they often came to the US for medical treatments.
States need to opt out. Looking now how broad it is, Obamacare was a covert dismantling and re-write of our constitution.
It opens the door to pure tyranny.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Your a FREAK you know that-maybe that's the problem haters like you trying to turn people against each other.People like you use others as scapegoats because you were unmitigated failures in life and now you compare OBAMA to HITLER-maybe you need to grow up and figure it out your the one who wants the FINAL SOLUTION not OBAMA so tell me have you seen any AUCHSWITZS in your neighborhood have you have you seen any evidence of this euthenasia you claim is happening I doubt it all I see is a loser here who cant figure out whether to scratch his watch or wind his butt..
Pville clown

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Your a FREAK you know that-maybe that's the problem haters like you trying to turn people against each other.People like you use others as scapegoats because you were unmitigated failures in life and now you compare OBAMA to HITLER-maybe you need to grow up and figure it out your the one who wants the FINAL SOLUTION not OBAMA so tell me have you seen any AUCHSWITZS in your neighborhood have you have you seen any evidence of this euthenasia you claim is happening I doubt it all I see is a loser here who cant figure out whether to scratch his watch or wind his butt..
You stupid blind sheep. You will wake up in a FEMA camp one day
Pville clown

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Your a FREAK you know that-maybe that's the problem haters like you trying to turn people against each other.People like you use others as scapegoats because you were unmitigated failures in life and now you compare OBAMA to HITLER-maybe you need to grow up and figure it out your the one who wants the FINAL SOLUTION not OBAMA so tell me have you seen any AUCHSWITZS in your neighborhood have you have you seen any evidence of this euthenasia you claim is happening I doubt it all I see is a loser here who cant figure out whether to scratch his watch or wind his butt..
Hand over your guns too while your at it. Do any of you abortion loving liberals own guns? Oh I forgot...the gov protects you morons.
mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pville clown wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid blind sheep. You will wake up in a FEMA camp one day
I think an idiot like you enjoys putting on this charade think it makes you a big man yeah but to honest it makes you into a nobody.YOU CALL ME BLIND but guys like you like to led around by the nose so you don't have to think and no doubt you prefer intimdation to reason yeah guys like you always lose out in life..
mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pville clown wrote:
<quoted text>
Hand over your guns too while your at it. Do any of you abortion loving liberals own guns? Oh I forgot...the gov protects you morons.
Change your moniker eh TORY-MUST HAVE GOTTEN TOSSED for popping off a it too often going with the same old crap warmed over,...
To Mr Sheeple

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 22, 2013
 
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Your a FREAK you know that-maybe that's the problem haters like you trying to turn people against each other.People like you use others as scapegoats because you were unmitigated failures in life and now you compare OBAMA to HITLER-maybe you need to grow up and figure it out your the one who wants the FINAL SOLUTION not OBAMA so tell me have you seen any AUCHSWITZS in your neighborhood have you have you seen any evidence of this euthenasia you claim is happening I doubt it all I see is a loser here who cant figure out whether to scratch his watch or wind his butt..
Sorry pal, we aren't going to be cowards and let Obama's handlers turn this into Nazi Germany. If it offends you too bad. Maybe if more Jews, like yourself -I'm assuming since you said you have relatives who were in the holocaust in the DC forum, had spoken up in Germany about Hitler it would have never gotten to that point. Yes that was a tragedy no doubt bu the time for being P/C is over.

Wake up Mike.
mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

To Mr Sheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry pal, we aren't going to be cowards and let Obama's handlers turn this into Nazi Germany. If it offends you too bad. Maybe if more Jews, like yourself -I'm assuming since you said you have relatives who were in the holocaust in the DC forum, had spoken up in Germany about Hitler it would have never gotten to that point. Yes that was a tragedy no doubt bu the time for being P/C is over.
Wake up Mike.
There you go I say your wrong and Im jewish typical and I had an AUNT who grew up in HITLERS GERMANY[no she wasn't JEWISH neither am I]who saw the terrible things they did in the name of racial purity.YOUR A BIGOT pure and simple and a loser in life as well like your hero HITLER the wallpaper hanger and its no doubt you cant think for yourself you let others do it for you..
Liberals are retarded

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

These people are too stupid and blinded to see that the current administration will be selling tickets to the arena with guillotines.
spud

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

All the idiots that voted for Obamacare should immediately forfeit their existing coverage and be enrolled in Obamacare. After all, they did such a fine job, we wouldn't want to deprive them of the fruits of their labor.
Liberals are retarded

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 23, 2013
 
Is Washington going to be a patient o their own medicine?
No Hitlercare ForCongress

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 23, 2013
 
mike wrote:
<quoted text>There you go I say your wrong and Im jewish typical and I had an AUNT who grew up in HITLERS GERMANY[no she wasn't JEWISH neither am I]who saw the terrible things they did in the name of racial purity.YOUR A BIGOT pure and simple and a loser in life as well like your hero HITLER the wallpaper hanger and its no doubt you cant think for yourself you let others do it for you..
Why do the people implementing Obamacare refuse to take it for themselves Mikey. Why did they get an exemption for themselves? Hmmm...

How about you take Obamacare and I'll keep my private insurance.
Biker

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

It is hard enough to fun a decent doctor without getting some gov quack.
mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

spud wrote:
All the idiots that voted for Obamacare should immediately forfeit their existing coverage and be enrolled in Obamacare. After all, they did such a fine job, we wouldn't want to deprive them of the fruits of their labor.
TRANSLATION-anyone who doesn't go along with you is guilty of treason////
mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

No Hitlercare ForCongress wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do the people implementing Obamacare refuse to take it for themselves Mikey. Why did they get an exemption for themselves? Hmmm...
How about you take Obamacare and I'll keep my private insurance.
When you start reffering to me as MIKEY its quite clear that you care for no ones opinion but your own so when you refer to me as MIKEY its a signal that I should not take you seriously..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••