6 In 10 African Americans May Qualify...

6 In 10 African Americans May Qualify For Financial Assistance Under Obamacare

There are 10 comments on the NewsOne story from Dec 9, 2013, titled 6 In 10 African Americans May Qualify For Financial Assistance Under Obamacare. In it, NewsOne reports that:

President Barack Obama continues to inform the public about the many benefits of the Affordable Care Act .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOne.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#1 Dec 10, 2013
how interesting!
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#2 Dec 10, 2013
As if EBT, WIC, SNAP, section 8 housing, Medicaid, TEFAP, TANF, Pell grants, Assurance Free cellphone Program, free daycare, free transportation & much much more wasn't enough for this Kenyan nog to hand out to every shiftless good for nothing crack addicted black slug who absolutely refuses to work, I mean, what's next?
Kramer

Mesquite, TX

#3 Dec 11, 2013
Shock...

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5 Dec 11, 2013
So many stupid people in this World and they are threatened after all of the Pain and Destruction they have caused to some groups of people. After all they have been sponging of of Blacks for over 400 Years and yet they get mad when Blacks get a Chance to be Educated, Successful, and gain better lives for themselves.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#6 Dec 11, 2013
This country got rich because of trillions of hours of free labor. Now albinos get mad cause we want that money back?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10 Jan 6, 2014
I see triplets wrote:
This country got rich because of trillions of hours of free labor. Now albinos get mad cause we want that money back?
Still cruisin on the pain of others, eh?......kinda typical.....
Africans Are Priceless

Watkinsville, GA

#11 Jan 6, 2014
I see triplets wrote:
The sad part about this IST, neither of the racist butt scum don't overstand that this is for whites as well.

To them, it's alllllllllllllll special effects and government assistance is only a black thing.
Cute quim

Portsmouth, UK

#12 Jan 6, 2014
Africans Are Priceless wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad part about this IST, neither of the racist butt scum don't overstand that this is for whites as well.
To them, it's alllllllllllllll special effects and government assistance is only a black thing.
Wrong!

Just another ignorant assumption.

I don't care what race the wasters are, no one should be getting a free ride, it is, however, fact that the black minority are disproportionately represented in all negative metrics of society, despite their smaller numbers.

I'd round up all the wasters and lock them away.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13 Jan 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Like Crime statistics?
Billy

Colorado Springs, CO

#15 Jan 6, 2014
<quoted text>
"Overstand" ??? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) Jun 23 Porch Honkey the ... 31
News Brown signs bill to help illegal immigrants buy... Jun 11 tomin cali 1
News Clinton Dumbfounded byRising Cost of Obamacare Jun 10 just axe me 2
Very upset with my situation.! Help, please Jun 9 just axe me 8
News California Dems Inch Closer to Extending Obamac... Jun 8 tomin cali 1
News Americans are more overweight than ever, CDC su... May '16 TimeforHonesty 9
News Al Franken: Health reform has made a difference... (Sep '10) May '16 Not Low Income Se... 241
More from around the web