Pelosi defends Affordable Care Act claims

Nov 17, 2013 Full story: TheBostonChannel.com

Once you're logged in, at the top of each article, video or slideshow you will see a list of your Facebook friends who recently visited Choose to share stories you'e read with your friends or turn sharing OFF to keep your reading experience anonymous .

Full Story
clinical

Toronto, Canada

#1 Nov 18, 2013
READ THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT CLINICAL RESEARCH HAS TO SAY ABOUT OBAMACARE AND NANSI PELOSI'S REAL INTENT WITH THE TOPIC AT WWW.CLINICALTRIALS.COM | FIND CLINICAL TRIAL JOBS, CLINICAL STUDIES JOBS, CLINICAL RESEARCH JOBS http://www.clinicaltrials.me/clinicaltrialsne ... CLINICALTRIALS.ME THE CLINICAL TRIALS SOCIAL MEDIA AND BUSINESS NETWORK FOR CLINICAL RESEARCH VOLUNTEERS, ASSOCIATES, SPONSORS AND COMPANIES. A CLINICAL RESEARCH SOCIAL MEDIA AND BUSINESS NETWORK WITH FORUMS, EVENTS, POLLS, NEWS, BUSINESS DIRECTORY FOR CLINICAL STUDIES AND CLINICAL RESEARCH RELATED TOPICS.
Read more about princeton University drugs that have not been approved for meningitis vaccine and yet it is already being given to candidates. CLINICAL TRIALS RSS FEEDS AT HTTP://WWW.CLINICALTRIALS.ME/RSS/
The laughing liberal

United States

#2 Nov 18, 2013
Man, I though Obama was dumb but that moron Pelosi is really the dumbest person on the planet.

They both are Liars but she can't even figure out that Obama publicly admitted he Lied and his statements were FALSE.
alan

Maringouin, LA

#3 Nov 22, 2013
Pelosi is still defending something she never read!she said we have to use it to know whats in it?shes finding out whats in it and is still in denial?what a jack ass she is?we know have the 3 stooges,pelosi,reid and Obama lying to the public about the health plan and think that the complaints from the public mean nothing!why should they care about the public since they exempted themselves and other feds from using this so called GREAT plan?wake up America!its not good enough for the elite in Washington but its good enough for the rest of us?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The administration could be missing a major cha... 27 min Le Jimbo 2
Number of Minnesota adults without health insur... Dec 22 Jose Juarez 2
Determining Your Family Dental Care Needs Dec 19 Wally West 3
Retreat is 14th largest mental health provider ... (Apr '14) Dec 18 Esther 12
What to Do About Obamacare and the 'Stupidity o... Dec 17 Swedenforever 4
Pima County to vote on no-smokers hiring policy Dec 15 Jerrybou 1
Pima County mulls not hiring smokers Dec 13 nunyobees 2
More from around the web