What if healthy people don't want to ...

What if healthy people don't want to buy Obamacare?

There are 1 comment on the Mendocino Beacon story from Sep 6, 2013, titled What if healthy people don't want to buy Obamacare?. In it, Mendocino Beacon reports that:

With less than a year until the Affordable Care Act starts to really kick in, there is a growing concern the group of people who are most needed to make the plan work properly are the ones most likely opt out.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mendocino Beacon.

angelhernandez

Coral Gables, FL

#1 Sep 8, 2013
I give a shit! and I plan not to pay for it including the penalty. In the CASE I GET FORCE TO PAY I WILL QUIT MY JOB AND start working as freelance BUT THIS GOVERNMENT WONT SUMMIT ME ECONOMICALLY, IN FACT I WILL CHALLENGE THE GOVERNMENT THIS GOVERNMENT OF SHIT WILL NO BE ABLE TO FORCE ME TO PAY FOR WHATI DONT PLAN TO CONSUME.

NO MORE BANK ACCOUNTS, AND EVERYTHING IN CASH!

GOOD LUCK FELLOWS OF COWARDS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: 'Obamacare' repeal-only would make 30M u... 2 hr WasteWater 79
Open Enrollment for New Job Dec 4 Helpes 1
Blue Cross Blue Shield in Texas ... comments, r... (Sep '14) Nov 30 rlpanda 17
News Social Security: Open enrollment begins for aff... Nov 18 Done to me too 10
News Is Obamacare working for anyone in Alabama in 2... Nov 17 ThomasA 2
News Jake Tapper grills Paul Ryan over whether his O... Nov 15 Gotti 1
HMO or HDHP Nov 11 Ultragc 1
More from around the web