States get more time to work on healt...

States get more time to work on health care plans

There are 1 comment on the Boston.com story from Nov 9, 2012, titled States get more time to work on health care plans. In it, Boston.com reports that:

Trying to show flexibility without slowing down President Barack Obama's health care law, the administration said Friday states can have more time to work out their roles in providing health care to millions of uninsured Americans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

HumanSpirit

Alachua, FL

#1 Nov 9, 2012
Florida has a governor with a history of criminal proceedings with HCA /Columbia hospital along with the sale of the States aircraft to possible friendly corporations with ALEC.

A Governor with no concern for the States health welfare by leaving the state unprotected as governor to attend a ALEC / Koch brothers ranch in Colorado without notification.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) Jul 23 A Nonsmoker 44
News Al Franken: Health reform has made a difference... (Sep '10) Jul 21 Not True Franken 243
Very upset with my situation.! Help, please Jul 17 just axe me 9
News Obama calls for 'public option' for Obamacare Jul 12 YourEx 36
News Study: Trump health care plan would make 18M un... Jul 9 Donald Trump 4
News The least healthy cities in America Jul 8 Just Sayin 4
Disputing Medical Bills (Urgent Question Jul 5 johnnyburns527 1
More from around the web