Obamacare Enrollment for LGBTs

Jan 6, 2014 Full story: EDGE 31

Despite significant social, political, and legal gains in the last few decades, lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender Americans have long lagged behind their straight and cisgender counterparts when it comes to physical and mental health.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Christianist Taliban

Philadelphia, PA

#33 Jan 9, 2014
Voice Of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
You
Good one, genius. You spoke about an al at some length in the typically lurid terms of the obsessed...but you again forgot to deny ever engaging in it with another man yourself.

Nice performance art!

“Can't help being fabulous”

Since: Dec 10

Sparkle <3

#34 Jan 9, 2014
Coming from the UK, I really can't understand why the USA are so against Obamacare... National Health Service is a wonderful thing. It's all well and good saying "look after yourself!" but i've seen even the richest person fall financially and need free healthcare.

Just seems so selfish that you wouldn't want to establish it.
Cecil

Anonymous Proxy

#35 Jan 9, 2014
Kesla15 wrote:
Coming from the UK, I really can't understand why the USA are so against Obamacare... National Health Service is a wonderful thing. It's all well and good saying "look after yourself!" but i've seen even the richest person fall financially and need free healthcare.
Just seems so selfish that you wouldn't want to establish it.
Americans should be against anything Obama.
Christianist Taliban

Philadelphia, PA

#38 Jan 9, 2014
Voice Of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you....
Hey genius, you again didn't deny engaging in an al with another man. It's classic. Three times in a row.

All you did was reveal how little you think of women and women's anatomy, as in, "the worst insult I can think of is to say you're like a woman."

Nicely done! Hilarious.

Sparkle <3

#40 Jan 10, 2014
Voice Of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout you paying for it?? Now get lost, dumb a:ss.
It is paid for. Society pays for the healthcare for everyone through taxation. It means that when one is in need, the cost is covered by all. It's the basic concept of society that we look after and support each other...

Wow.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#44 Jan 10, 2014
Voice Of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows just how stupid you really are.
Your outlook towards insurance will improve after you get your first hospital bill
Try something like $23,483 for an emergency appendectomy with NO insurance

Sparkle <3

#46 Jan 10, 2014
Voice Of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
What it shows, shiteater, is how little I think of you queers trying to play the part of a woman. You're nothing like a woman, no matter how many d!cks you su:ck or how many times you take a d!ck up your a:ss, you'll never be a woman.
I think you're confusing being gay with being Trans.

Not all gay people have sex either. It looks like you're a bit sexually frustrated though.
Closet Case Xstains

Philadelphia, PA

#47 Jan 10, 2014
Voice Of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I said nothing about women.
Naturally a sick closet case who has never had a sexual relationship with an adult, non related woman would not realize that the epithet "pus sy" speaks to all kinds of misogyny and dread of the feminine.

But we know life is difficult when you wake up Sunday morning after Sunday morning only to realize you "slipped" with another man at the local tearoom again. Maybe cutting back on the drinking to less than semi blackout levels would help with this cycle.

Sparkle <3

#48 Jan 10, 2014
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Your outlook towards insurance will improve after you get your first hospital bill
Try something like $23,483 for an emergency appendectomy with NO insurance
It just seems disgusting that a service that is meant to heal and restore people will only treat someone if they are wealthy... Where i'm from being a doctor means that you look after someone regardless of their background and what condition they may have.
The Voice Of Reason

Stafford, VA

#49 Jan 10, 2014
Christianist Taliban wrote:
<quoted text>Hey genius, you again didn't deny engaging in an al with another man. It's classic. Three times in a row.

All you did was reveal how little you think of women and women's anatomy, as in, "the worst insult I can think of is to say you're like a woman."

Nicely done! Hilarious.
What it shows, shiteater, is how little I think of you queers trying to play the part of a woman. You're nothing like a woman, no matter how many d!cks you su:ck or how many times you take a d!ck up your a:ss, you'll never be a woman.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#50 Jan 10, 2014
Pierre wrote:
Of course the queers are jumping all over Obamacare. Take, take take whatever you can for free! Mooch off the government!
Trite

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Health bills can hide 'drive-by' costs 20 hr The Sensible 1 6
Who in an insurance company is responsible for ... Thu Trying to Help 1
Insurance: Pregnant US Citizen Abroad Moving Ba... Thu LuluSeoul 1
Roberts: Health care is not a right (Jul '12) Oct 20 Sage 288
GOP head calls Brewer 'Judas' over Medicaid plan (Mar '13) Oct 19 Swedenforever 4
401(h) plans Oct 17 TJ Smith 1
Consumer Sentiment: Cheaper Gasoline Seems to T... Oct 17 Jeff Brightone 1

Health Insurance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE