Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th...

Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange

There are 3805 comments on the The Daily Democrat story from Sep 26, 2013, titled Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange. In it, The Daily Democrat reports that:

TOPSHOTS US President Barack Obama listens to President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon speaking to the media before a bilateral meeting on the sideline of the 68th United Nations General Assembly at the UN in New York on September 24, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Democrat.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4023 Jun 28, 2014
Even laws that don't exist yet...

Location hidden

#4024 Jun 28, 2014
you don't have a 300 uF 25 volt cap BTW?
brad

Bolton, CT

#4025 Jun 28, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly is your complaint? They were caught and processed. Now it just has to play out in court.
LOLOLOL,caught and processed means they were given a future court date and released on their own recognizance.

Pssssttt,,,THEY'RE ILLEGALS,they ain't showing up for court,genius.

LOLOLOL

Location hidden

#4026 Jun 28, 2014
Sort of like you paying your back rent, eh, TinyNail?
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#4027 Jun 28, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOL,caught and processed means they were given a future court date and released on their own recognizance.
Pssssttt,,,THEY'RE ILLEGALS,they ain't showing up for court,genius.
LOLOLOL
Who told you they were illegal? They have requested asylum and followed the letter of the law.

I bet you were one of the people who pissed and moaned when the Senate passed their immigration reform bill. You no doubt thought the laws are perfect the way they are now.

Suddenly we find out you do not like the law. What a shame. By the way the Senate bill would not allow what is happening now. Sucks that the House didn't take it up.
Amigo

Waterford, CT

#4028 Jun 29, 2014
VIVA Obamacare!!! ;)
Amigo

Waterford, CT

#4030 Jun 30, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> hey mexicunt, you, your peluda and your buddy memo t.(CLUELESS ) are so well liked on these threads that I'm so jealous ! lol !.
Get rid of that insane name mental midget! LOL!! VIVA Obamacare!!! ;)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
brad

Bolton, CT

#4032 Jun 30, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Who told you they were illegal? They have requested asylum and followed the letter of the law.
I bet you were one of the people who pissed and moaned when the Senate passed their immigration reform bill. You no doubt thought the laws are perfect the way they are now.
Suddenly we find out you do not like the law. What a shame. By the way the Senate bill would not allow what is happening now. Sucks that the House didn't take it up.
What sucks is no one is enforcing the hundreds of existing laws that have been in place forever.

This criminal administration has shown time and again it has no use for laws,why bother legislating more?

Location hidden

#4033 Jun 30, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
What sucks is no one is enforcing the hundreds of existing law
You are full of [email protected]

Hundreds of thousands are turned away at the border and thousands are deported from all points of the US.

Certainly more enforced now then when Bush was running the show.

Prove it, TinyNail.

Shut your whiny lying doughnut hole.
amigo is a wanker

Kansas City, MO

#4034 Jun 30, 2014
Amigo wrote:
<quoted text> Get rid of that insane name mental midget! LOL!! VIVA Obamacare!!! ;)
Get rid of that fake mexicant name. You have no friends except maybe rosie and her four seesters...What's the matter mommy forget your poptarts again in that dark dank basement room of your's..lol

Viva Operation wet back II.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
VIVA OBAMACARE

Oakdale, CT

#4035 Jun 30, 2014
VIVA Obamacare y Free Medicaid!!! ;)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth facts

Cincinnati, OH

#4037 Jul 3, 2014
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
I second that!
Of course you would Gov. Mooch!
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#4038 Jul 4, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are full of [email protected]
Hundreds of thousands are turned away at the border and thousands are deported from all points of the US.
Certainly more enforced now then when Bush was running the show.
Prove it, TinyNail.
Shut your whiny lying doughnut hole.
prove all these massive deportations are happening, barebutt. If this were so we wouldn't have this invasion problem you ignorant hairless barebutt.

Location hidden

#4040 Jul 4, 2014
<quoted text> prove all these massive deportations
Wipe your chin, shug.
Truth facts

Cincinnati, OH

#4041 Jul 4, 2014
<quoted text> prove all these massive deportations are happening, barebutt. If this were so we wouldn't have this invasion problem you ignorant hairless barebutt.
your referring to dudette bareback2626 whom in 96 thousand post has never proven one thing,except the fact IT lies all the time!
brad

Bolton, CT

#4042 Jul 4, 2014
Truth facts wrote:
<quoted text>your referring to dudette bareback2626 whom in 96 thousand post has never proven one thing,except the fact IT lies all the time!
The useless buffoon has no life outside of these threads,except to conjure up its next homo-erotic retort the next time it logs back on to topix.

Sad.

Location hidden

#4043 Jul 4, 2014
MOMMY! Barefoot2626 keeps smacking the sh!t out of me!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

It ain't the way I wanted it!
I can handle things!
I'm smart!
Not like everybody says... like dumb...

I'm smart and I want respect!

Location hidden

#4044 Jul 4, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
The useless buffoon
Funny how you have more post to and about me, TinyNail, than I do to you.

And I am not counting the more than two dozen aliases you hide behind.

Brad... the gayest of the nails.

But be proud...
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#4048 Jul 8, 2014
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>The word is you're (meaning you are). Does it embarrass you not knowing 3rd grade English?
Yeah and we know your a backwoods country jackazz. Go get line and get your Gov. cheese,mooch.
Amigo

New London, CT

#4049 Jul 8, 2014
VIVA to Obamacare!!! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Repeal or retain? Election opens final act for ... Aug 22 Hostis Publicus 12
News Al Franken: Health reform has made a difference... (Sep '10) Aug 22 Vote Trump 245
News Repeal or retain? Election opens final act for ... Aug 21 Stephany McDowell 1
Braces covered by health insurance? Aug 14 tuf4311 1
News Why it Matters: Issues at stake in election Aug 14 mar 1
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) Aug 4 Rock the Rock 61
Very upset with my situation.! Help, please (Feb '16) Jul '16 just axe me 9
More from around the web