Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th...

Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange

There are 3802 comments on the The Daily Democrat story from Sep 26, 2013, titled Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange. In it, The Daily Democrat reports that:

TOPSHOTS US President Barack Obama listens to President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon speaking to the media before a bilateral meeting on the sideline of the 68th United Nations General Assembly at the UN in New York on September 24, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Democrat.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3937 Jun 20, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
He doesn't care when Muslim schoolgirls and gays are murdered
Don't forget to blame the earthquakes on him, too.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#3938 Jun 21, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
We are in the middle of 2014. Did you not get a new desk calendar, shug?
I posted a citation about Afghanistan to show Iraq is Obama's model for defeat, to harm our allies and embolden our enemies..

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Home, sweet home.

#3939 Jun 21, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
Don't forget to blame the earthquakes on him, too.
There's plenty of evidence, when America runs away before the job is done, catastrophe follows but no evidence fracking causes earthquakes.
brad

Marlborough, CT

#3940 Jun 21, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>There's plenty of evidence, when America runs away before the job is done, catastrophe follows but no evidence fracking causes earthquakes.
We'll see how Americans vote with $5.00 per gallon gas prices in November.

Any candidate who ran on an anti-immigration and a pro-drill baby drill platform would win in a landslide.

Pandering to special interests would default to where it belongs,in the background.

Location hidden

#3941 Jun 21, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I posted a citation about Afghanistan to show Iraq is Obama's model for defeat, to harm our allies and embolden our enemies..
You cited Obama's pledge to bring troops home from the war George Bush started to get a few votes in the 2004 election. It was done on George Bush's schedule after five years and hundreds of thousands of lives and trillions of dollars, a war where NONE of the goals set by Bush were met.

There was no victory in Iraq because their was no victory to be had.

And George Bush got exactly what he wanted in 2004.
Amigo

New London, CT

#3942 Jun 21, 2014
VIVA Obamacare!!! ;)
truth-facts

Georgetown, OH

#3943 Jun 22, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You cited Obama's pledge to bring troops home from the war George Bush started to get a few votes in the 2004 election. It was done on George Bush's schedule after five years and hundreds of thousands of lives and trillions of dollars, a war where NONE of the goals set by Bush were met.
There was no victory in Iraq because their was no victory to be had.
And George Bush got exactly what he wanted in 2004.
That's your 95,353rd lie.
Amigo

New London, CT

#3945 Jun 22, 2014
VIVA Obamacare!!! ;)

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Home, sweet home.

#3947 Jun 23, 2014
The biggest lie of the 21st Century: If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Home, sweet home.

#3948 Jun 23, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
You cited Obama's pledge to bring troops home from the war George Bush started to get a few votes in the 2004 election. It was done on George Bush's schedule after five years and hundreds of thousands of lives and trillions of dollars, a war where NONE of the goals set by Bush were met. There was no victory in Iraq because their was no victory to be had. And George Bush got exactly what he wanted in 2004.
We've got quotes showing this president took credit for ending the war even as he was warned pulling all our troops out of Iraq precipitously would cause the chaos we see today. Obama would rather treat with our enemies and destabilize our allies so he can blame Bush, for the love of his base, instead of offering reasonable foreign policy.
brad

Marlborough, CT

#3949 Jun 23, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>We've got quotes showing this president took credit for ending the war even as he was warned pulling all our troops out of Iraq precipitously would cause the chaos we see today. Obama would rather treat with our enemies and destabilize our allies so he can blame Bush, for the love of his base, instead of offering reasonable foreign policy.
The guy is just in way over his head,and his pay-grade.

Anyone who doesn't see it at this point is either willfully ignorant,stupid,or is rooting for the demise of the nation.
becareful what u wish 4

United States

#3950 Jun 23, 2014
Amigo wrote:
VIVA Obamacare!!! ;)
May you get one of those drug resistant diseases from your amigos and get put on that wait list for obamacare or on a death panel or secret waiting list. Yea you'll just love it. Go away you worthless pendejo. Your posts are insane and you a fool.

Location hidden

#3951 Jun 23, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
The biggest lie of the 21st Century: If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it.
The WMDs lie cost over 150,000 lives and $4 trillion.

PS: I still have my health plan. As do over 90 percent of Americans. The ten percent that don't HAVE an insurance plan now.

Location hidden

#3952 Jun 23, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>We've got quotes showing this president took credit for ending the war
Nope.

Funny how you "have" a quote and rather than post it, insist on your interpretation.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#3953 Jun 23, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Of course when he said it in 2009 it was absolutely correct. When FOX played the clips five years later after things had changed it did not mean anything. It did fool some people who were not paying attention though.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3954 Jun 23, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
PS: I still have my health plan. As do over 90 percent of Americans. The ten percent that don't HAVE an insurance plan now.
People on medicaid like yourself were never affected so that explains why you still have your Health Plan.

Iraq Resolution

The Iraq Resolution or the Iraq War Resolution (formally the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002, Pub.L. 107–243, 116 Stat. 1498, enacted October 16, 2002, H.J.Res. 114) is a joint resolution passed by the United States Congress in October 2002 as Public Law No: 107-243, authorizing military action against Iraq.

58% of Democratic senators (29 of 50) voted for the resolution. Those voting for the resolution are:

Sens. Lincoln (D-AR), Feinstein (D-CA), Dodd (D-CT), Lieberman (D-CT), Biden (D-DE), Carper (D-DE), Nelson (D-FL), Cleland (D-GA), Miller (D-GA), Bayh (D-IN), Harkin (D-IA), Breaux (D-LA), Mary Landrieu (D-LA), Kerry (D-MA), Carnahan (D-MO), Baucus (D-MT), Nelson (D-NE), Reid (D-NV), Torricelli (D-NJ), Clinton (D-NY), Schumer (D-NY), Edwards (D-NC), Dorgan (D-ND), Hollings (D-SC), Daschle (D-SD), Johnson (D-SD), Cantwell (D-WA), Rockefeller (D-WV), and Kohl (D-WI).
42% of Democratic senators (21 of 50) voted against the resolution. Those voting against the resolution are:

Sens. Boxer (D-CA), Graham (D-FL), Akaka (D-HI), Inouye (D-HI), Durbin (D-IL), Mikulski (D-MD), Sarbanes (D-MD), Kennedy (D-MA), Stabenow (D-MI), Levin (D-MI), Dayton (D-MN), Wellstone (D-MN), Corzine (D-NJ), Bingaman (D-NM), Conrad (D-ND), Wyden (D-OR), Reed (D-RI), Leahy (D-VT), Murray (D-WA), Byrd (D-WV), and Feingold (D-WI).
1 (2%) of 49 Republican senators voted against the resolution: Sen. Chafee (R-RI).
The only Independent senator voted against the resolution: Sen. Jeffords (I-VT)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution#...
Amigo

New London, CT

#3955 Jun 23, 2014
VIVA Obamacare y Free Medicaid!!! ;)(

Location hidden

#3957 Jun 23, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Iraq Resolution
Where oh where are those WMDs Cheney & Bush promised?

PS: The Tonkin Gulf resolution expanding the Vietnam war is easier: Every single Republican voted for that.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3958 Jun 23, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't help but to fking lie can you? Nobody is falling for your lies.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#3959 Jun 23, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>You can't help but to fking lie can you? Nobody is falling for your lies.
Why do you even bother posting when you have nothing to say?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Many kids fall through gaps in dental care (May '14) Aug 27 Anonymous 20
News Can same-sex marriage make America healthier? Aug 26 Wondering 73
News More Aug 25 Eleanor 2
News Medicaid in Action Aug 6 Buddy 1
News Celebrate Medicare's 50th Birthday By Expanding... Aug 4 yankeedudell 1
Insurance Marketing in 2015: Tell Us What You T... Jul '15 CarenGreen 2
News "Follow The Money" & "Blackmail": Conservative ... Jul '15 Conspiraciesabound 4
More from around the web