Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th...

Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange

There are 3805 comments on the The Daily Democrat story from Sep 26, 2013, titled Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange. In it, The Daily Democrat reports that:

TOPSHOTS US President Barack Obama listens to President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon speaking to the media before a bilateral meeting on the sideline of the 68th United Nations General Assembly at the UN in New York on September 24, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Democrat.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3853 Jun 17, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
Obozo would have never got Bin ladin without Bush..
"Who knows if he’s hiding in some cave or not. We haven’t heard from him in a long time. The idea of focusing on one person really indicates to me people don’t understand the scope of the mission. Terror is bigger than one person. He’s just a person who’s been marginalized.… I don’t know where he is. I really just don’t spend that much time on him, to be honest with you."

George Bush

Location hidden

#3854 Jun 17, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
One of you clowns says Reagan sold wmds to sadaam. one of you clowns says he didn't have wmds.
SpoogeSponge: no one said Hussein never had WMDs.

He did not have them when George Bush delivered the ultimatum.

MOMMY! Barefoot2626 keeps smacking the sh!t out of me!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

It ain't the way I wanted it!
I can handle things!
I'm smart!
Not like everybody says... like dumb...

I'm smart and I want respect!
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3855 Jun 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
SpoogeSponge: no one said Hussein never had WMDs.
He did not have them when George Bush delivered the ultimatum.
MOMMY! Barefoot2626 keeps smacking the sh!t out of me!
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
It ain't the way I wanted it!
I can handle things!
I'm smart!
Not like everybody says... like dumb...
I'm smart and I want respect!
POst 3845 of yours. FKING liar.

Location hidden

#3856 Jun 17, 2014
3845, eh?
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3857 Jun 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
3845, eh?
Yes what's your first sentence?

Location hidden

#3858 Jun 17, 2014
You don't know how to quote, Butters?

Is that why you NEVER quote?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3859 Jun 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
You don't know how to quote, Butters?
Is that why you NEVER quote?
the Topix Idiot & Liar is you Analdiver and your postings confirm that is the point that is being made.

Location hidden

#3860 Jun 17, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>the Topix Idiot & Liar.
AnalButter, you might have to start writing yourself a little note so you can keep track of which alias you are using.
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#3861 Jun 17, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>the Topix Idiot & Liar is you Analdiver and your postings confirm that is the point that is being made.
No it does not.

It's strange that the same people who get so touchy when anybody mentions their dreadful spelling and grammar now feel qualified to do line by line explications of other posts,

Location hidden

#3862 Jun 17, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
No it does not.
It's strange that the same people who get so touchy when anybody mentions their dreadful spelling and grammar now feel qualified to do line by line explications of other posts,
No what is strange is how the Liberals on here are the ones attacking people for spelling and grammer and Barefoot2626 is one of them because they dont like dealing with the facts especiallly when they are presented.

Location hidden

#3863 Jun 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
AnalButter, you might have to start writing yourself a little note so you can keep track of which alias you are using.
AnalDiver you keeping proving everyone right with your lies.

Location hidden

#3864 Jun 17, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
No what is strange is how the Liberals on here are the ones attacking people for spelling and grammer
There you go, Butters.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

Location hidden

#3865 Jun 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go, Butters.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!
I knew you would prove my point exactly AnalDiver about you Liberals HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!.

Location hidden

#3866 Jun 17, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I knew you would prove my point.
Yes, you are very clever, AnalButter.

No one could see that one coming...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3867 Jun 18, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, it wasn't Bush's fault that it was his idea to invade Iraq for WMDs that didn't exist, or punish Hussein for a connection to Al Qaeda that didn't exist.
It's never Bush's fault.
The current state of our borders is the fault of lackwits like you who chose to believe that this country would benefit from unlimited numbers of illegal aliens. I only hope that you get infected with a disease that was previously eradicated in this country. Walking around barefoot, you never know.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#3870 Jun 18, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
"Who knows if he’s hiding in some cave or not. We haven’t heard from him in a long time. The idea of focusing on one person really indicates to me people don’t understand the scope of the mission. Terror is bigger than one person. He’s just a person who’s been marginalized.… I don’t know where he is. I really just don’t spend that much time on him, to be honest with you." George Bush
I'm glad Bush toppled and executed Saddam and proud of Iraqi democracy. So sorry to see Obama bungle our victory, send so few troops back into Baghdad so late in the war...

As if Obama was trying to lose the Iraq war all along.

The Obama Defense Strategy:

1. Run away

2. Blame Bush

Location hidden

#3872 Jun 18, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad Bush toppled and executed Saddam
You are not related to anyone who had a child die in Iraq and tea bagger whine every day about paying the debt Bush ran up on the credit card.

Location hidden

#3873 Jun 18, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
So sorry to see Obama bungle our victory
What victory?
bullpuckey

Rio Rancho, NM

#3874 Jun 18, 2014
highest rates my fanny .. the subsidies have obamacare premiums 20% lower than Medicare premiums for seniors which is ovr $100.00 a month.
LA times excerpt ----------
Premiums that normally would have cost $346 a month on average instead cost consumers just $82, with the federal government picking up the balance of the bill.

While the generous subsidies helped consumers, they also risk inflating the new health law’s price tag in its first year.

The report suggests that the federal government is on track to spend at least $11 billion on subsidies for consumers who bought health plans on marketplaces run by the federal government,
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#3875 Jun 18, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad Bush toppled and executed Saddam and proud of Iraqi democracy. So sorry to see Obama bungle our victory, send so few troops back into Baghdad so late in the war...
As if Obama was trying to lose the Iraq war all along.
The Obama Defense Strategy:
1. Run away
2. Blame Bush
In October 2008 George W. Bush was president when the Status of Forces Agreement was signed. The agreement said that “All the United States Forces shall withdraw from all Iraqi territory no later than December 31, 2011.”

Obama took the last troops out of Iraq in December of 2011.

Blame Bush.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another reason you got unexpected out of networ... Feb 16 JayCraswell 1
Disputing Medical Bills (Urgent Question (Jul '16) Feb 16 JayCraswell 2
Blue Cross Blue Shield in Texas ... comments, r... (Sep '14) Feb 16 JayCraswell 18
News UPDATE 1-U.S. Senate confirms Rep. Price as hea... Feb 12 Captain Yesterday 15
News Few poor or minority patients in New York City'... Feb 11 lol 1
News Elizabeth Warren: The GOP's strategy for Obamac... Feb 9 Observer 2 3
News Ann Coulter: Everything Said About Trump's "Mus... Feb 4 Texxy the Selfie Cat 1
More from around the web