Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange

There are 3802 comments on the The Daily Democrat story from Sep 26, 2013, titled Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange. In it, The Daily Democrat reports that:

TOPSHOTS US President Barack Obama listens to President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon speaking to the media before a bilateral meeting on the sideline of the 68th United Nations General Assembly at the UN in New York on September 24, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Democrat.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3812 Jun 16, 2014
And "Memo" its not that Obama plays golf, it's that he's ridiculous enough to pick the worst possible times to do so. No sense of the gravity of international affairs, domestic affairs. I for one an embarrassed that our president would invite Beyonce and JZ to the White House, listening their her lyrics, they are filty , and he's a thug. This is the president that you defend, the one whose sons would be just like Jay Z jif he had them, and finds it ok that his daughters took up to Beyonce. You guys didn't just drink the DemoLib Kool-aid, you guys created a new flavor.

Go ahead and keep defending this mess of an administration, we expect nothing less.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#3813 Jun 16, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
I guess Memo and Barefoot are for the surge in illegal aliens entering our country. After all, someone needs to wash Barefoot's feet!
What surge? Migration across southern border is at net zero since 2005. There is no surge.

Don't even try to mention the Honduran kids. They are all 100% legal.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#3814 Jun 16, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
What a spin-meister you are. You and your compatriots are facilitators for the most inept president this country has had the misfortune to elect in a long while.If Obama had been president during 9/11 he'd have sent an apology note to the terrorists via a uTube video, what a bunch of dupes you are.
Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US.

I bet you never complained about that.

Funny how golf is not a issue for you now.

Location hidden

#3815 Jun 16, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US.
I bet you never complained about that.
Funny how golf is not a issue for you now.
Indeed golf IS an issue for me now. What I'm suggesting is that we round up all recently-arrived illegals and ship them to Washington DC - they can camp out in tents on the White House lawn. Of course, there are so many of them, we should also ship them to Hollywood libs, and place them in their front yards, of course, generosity extends only as far as US tax dollars are available to help these folks, right? let's not inconvenient the elite liberals with actual FACTS.

Location hidden

#3816 Jun 16, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
What surge? Migration across southern border is at net zero since 2005. There is no surge.
Don't even try to mention the Honduran kids. They are all 100% legal.
Good Lord, so all of those minors being shown on tv are just a mirage? Saying so don't make it so!
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#3817 Jun 16, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Lord, so all of those minors being shown on tv are just a mirage? Saying so don't make it so!
They are not a mirage, but they are not illegal immigrants. They have followed the letter of the law and are 100% legal. Why is it that nobody on these boards understands that all somebody has to do when they get to a border crossing is to request asylum?

They are then given an I-489 (Application for Asylum and Withholding of Removal) form to fill out. After that they are fingerprinted and then given a court date for the Master Calender. This usually occurs a month or two after arrival and then a court date is set. The tea party has demanded many spending cuts so there have not been any immigration court judges added in years. It now takes about three or four years to schedule the first court date. Of course there are several court dates required before the request is granted or denied.

I have made it clear that I think we need changes to immigration law, but most posters on these boards seem to think the law is perfect and should never ever be changed. Ever.

That's the breaks. If you think the law should not be changed then you have to live with the consequences.
Amigo

New London, CT

#3818 Jun 17, 2014
VIVA Obamacare!!! ;)

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3819 Jun 17, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Saddam Hussein started it
Let's see: George Bush invaded Saddam Hussein's country... not the other way around.

PS: Even Bush admits there were no WMDs.

Location hidden

#3820 Jun 17, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
I'm glad George Bush ousted the Baath party, executed Saddam and established democracy.
And what a ROUSING success is the "democracy" of Iraq!

North Korea is next!

Location hidden

#3822 Jun 17, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed golf IS an issue for me now. What I'm suggesting is that we round up all recently-arrived illegals and ship them to Washington DC
Gee... pretty sone they are going to be arriving at the rate they were arriving when George Bush was president.

You do know the immigration control - creating an effective bill- lies with the US Congress, dipsh!t?
truth-facts

Lewis Center, OH

#3823 Jun 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee... pretty sone they are going to be arriving at the rate they were arriving when George Bush was president.
You do know the immigration control - creating an effective bill- lies with the US Congress, dipsh!t?
It doesn't matter what legislation this Congress puts on his desk the lawless pootus will refuse to obey it. He has no respect for the laws or the Constitution.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#3824 Jun 17, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter what legislation this Congress puts on his desk the lawless pootus will refuse to obey it. He has no respect for the laws or the Constitution.
Polly want a cracker?

Location hidden

#3825 Jun 17, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter what legislation this Congress puts on his desk
It hasn't made it to his desk, dumbsh!t.

It hasn't made it out of CONGRESS!

NEXT!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#3826 Jun 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
And what a ROUSING success is the "democracy" of Iraq! North Korea is next!
I blame Obama, not Bush or our military.

Location hidden

#3827 Jun 17, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I blame Obama, not Bush or our military.
Of course, it wasn't Bush's fault that it was his idea to invade Iraq for WMDs that didn't exist, or punish Hussein for a connection to Al Qaeda that didn't exist.

It's never Bush's fault.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3828 Jun 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It hasn't made it to his desk, dumbsh!t.
It hasn't made it out of CONGRESS!
NEXT!
You are surely the biggest fking moron here.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3829 Jun 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, it wasn't Bush's fault that it was his idea to invade Iraq for WMDs that didn't exist, or punish Hussein for a connection to Al Qaeda that didn't exist.
It's never Bush's fault.
All those people in Iraq who died from chemical weapons didn't die after all,that's what your saying.
Like I said,you are by far the biggest fking moron and the biggest fking liar here.

Location hidden

#3830 Jun 17, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>You are surely the biggest fking moron here.
oh SWEEEETIE!

Don't sell yourself short!
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#3831 Jun 17, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>All those people in Iraq who died from chemical weapons didn't die after all,that's what your saying.
Like I said,you are by far the biggest fking moron and the biggest fking liar here.
Are you serious? The Halabja chemical attack against the Kurds was very real. This happened in 1988. Twenty one years before Obama was in office.

Here is a fun fact for you. The gas was sold to Saddam Hussein by St. Reagan himself.

Location hidden

#3832 Jun 17, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>All those people in Iraq who died from chemical weapons didn't die after all,that's what your saying.
Gosh, funny how I never say what you insist I am always saying.

Always saying but you never have the quote, eh, SWEEEEEEEEEETIE?

PS: Not only did REAGAN know Hussein was using gas on human beings, Reagan made Hussein an ally and sold him more weapons and shared AWACS intelligence in his war against the Iranians... who Regan was also selling spare parts to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats See Skimpy Insurance as the Next Heal... Sat Novus Ordo Seclorum 5
News The toll of anti-Obamacare fanaticism: two horr... May 20 BeauB 1
News GOP head calls Brewer 'Judas' over Medicaid plan (Mar '13) May 14 swedenforever 7
Why getting referrals isn't really about you May 12 dnelson 1
News City to announce details of Medicaid/CHIP outre... May 12 Kathy henderson 2
News Avoiding Job Applicants who Smoke: Is Snuffing ... May 11 bengiekrome 4
treatment for chronic pain May 6 P Pierce 1
More from around the web