Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th...

Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange

There are 3805 comments on the The Daily Democrat story from Sep 26, 2013, titled Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange. In it, The Daily Democrat reports that:

TOPSHOTS US President Barack Obama listens to President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon speaking to the media before a bilateral meeting on the sideline of the 68th United Nations General Assembly at the UN in New York on September 24, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Democrat.

truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3564 Jun 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Moving the goalposts, chickadee?
No but your master does everytime he sets a "RED LINE"

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3565 Jun 12, 2014
Oh thanks for stealing my line about polished turds.
BUCK BUCK BUCK BUCKaaLLLL!

Location hidden

#3566 Jun 12, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>Just giving back to you what you give to everyone else KING LIAR
Gosh, I can prove what I say, chickensh!t.

Location hidden

#3567 Jun 12, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>No but your master does everytime he sets a "RED LINE"
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3568 Jun 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, I can prove what I say, chickensh!t.
<quoted text>
No you can't,your a dam liar.
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#3569 Jun 12, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>IWell did not read the part that said this was a spelling contest. LOLOLOLOLOL
I guess ignorance really is bliss

LOLOLOLOLOL
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3570 Jun 12, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess ignorance really is bliss
LOLOLOLOLOL
Why you should know. Happy posting!

Location hidden

#3571 Jun 12, 2014
Put up, Spunk monkey.

You said it, polished turd, and I am happy to prove you to the limped wristed little fairy mama's boy you are and always will be.

Putting aside you don't even have the nads to register this one of your aliases.
Juan

Nashua, NH

#3572 Jun 12, 2014
The free Medicaid helps millions of poor immigrant families.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3574 Jun 13, 2014
The point is almost ALL presidents inherit garbage from the previous administration. They didn't whine about it, they set out to make things better. Some succeeded, while some did not. I am sick of people blaming Bush for everything. Obama is going is leave his successor with a flaming mess. Will the next president own it or blame everything on Obama???

Location hidden

#3575 Jun 13, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
I am sick of people blaming Bush for everything.
Happy to blame Bush for the mess he left: the huge deficit, the cost of two wars, the cost of a destabilized Iraq, the 100,000 vets needing hospital care, and the tax cut that is still not keeping up with cost of running this government.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#3576 Jun 13, 2014
Obama is the world's champ of deficits...

Obama promised to fix the VA and made it worse just like Iraq, Syria, Crimea, Libya and the IRS

Location hidden

#3577 Jun 13, 2014
scirocco wrote:
Obama is the world's champ of deficits..
Bush ran up the bill, slurpicco.

It isn't like at your house where you can just default on the bills and declare bankruptcy again.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#3578 Jun 13, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy to blame Bush for the mess he left: the huge deficit, the cost of two wars, the cost of a destabilized Iraq, the 100,000 vets needing hospital care, and the tax cut that is still not keeping up with cost of running this government.
your messiah was going to fix everything, remember ?? so far the only thing he's done is made things easier for the US to get wiped out by his five terrorist friends he released! as is happening in Irag, the terrorist leading the attacks in Irag's fallen cities and now taking Bagdad is one terrorist buddy of his he let go from Guantanamo in 2009 ! imagine that ! if you didn't know this it is because your messiah keeps ALL his docile sheep uninformed (censored) media coverage to keep you stupid so you won't question you God and messiah and remaining dumb and docile he has you on a tight reign where you can't question his actions or rebel against your god and fuhrer. Remember Fox news CAN'T BE BOUGHT OR THREATENED for that matter, as other journalists in other media channels HAVE BEEN trying to report ACTUAL footage of ACTUAL news stories. Many of them are now with Fox news FOR THAT REASON. The were held back FROM REPORTING THE TRUTH under threats. Of course you couldn't possibly believe this of your furher, now could you? he is your god and can do no wrong. Like sheep you fall all over each trying to please him, SO YOU DON'T question his traitorous actions against the good of our nation. Don't believe me, I don't care but then again NO ONE BELIEVED ME when I claimed we had an ILLEGAL INVASION 3-4 years back here on these very forums. AND NOW WHAT IS IT WE'RE EXPERIENCING? kids and their parents enjoying picnics along the border lines? I envisioned this way back as I envision the collapse of our country in the real near future. For all those who voted for the islamic messiah kiss your own butts in gratitude for your country's destruction. A job well done.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#3579 Jun 13, 2014
your god
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#3580 Jun 13, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> your messiah was going to fix everything, remember ?? so far the only thing he's done is made things easier for the US to get wiped out by his five terrorist friends he released! as is happening in Irag, the terrorist leading the attacks in Irag's fallen cities and now taking Bagdad is one terrorist buddy of his he let go from Guantanamo in 2009 ! imagine that ! if you didn't know this it is because your messiah keeps ALL his docile sheep uninformed (censored) media coverage to keep you stupid so you won't question you God and messiah and remaining dumb and docile he has you on a tight reign where you can't question his actions or rebel against your god and fuhrer. Remember Fox news CAN'T BE BOUGHT OR THREATENED for that matter, as other journalists in other media channels HAVE BEEN trying to report ACTUAL footage of ACTUAL news stories. Many of them are now with Fox news FOR THAT REASON. The were held back FROM REPORTING THE TRUTH under threats. Of course you couldn't possibly believe this of your furher, now could you? he is your god and can do no wrong. Like sheep you fall all over each trying to please him, SO YOU DON'T question his traitorous actions against the good of our nation. Don't believe me, I don't care but then again NO ONE BELIEVED ME when I claimed we had an ILLEGAL INVASION 3-4 years back here on these very forums. AND NOW WHAT IS IT WE'RE EXPERIENCING? kids and their parents enjoying picnics along the border lines? I envisioned this way back as I envision the collapse of our country in the real near future. For all those who voted for the islamic messiah kiss your own butts in gratitude for your country's destruction. A job well done.
How did you feel when the Iranians took 7 American hostages and Reagan sold them 2000 missiles in exchange for the hostages? Somehow I get the feeling that you were fine with that.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but your beloved FOX news is owned by the Saudi royal family. Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal is the number 2 stock holder right after Murdoch.

If you are not familiar with the Saudis try Googling "9/11" and then ask yourself if they really have America's best interests at heart.

Location hidden

#3581 Jun 13, 2014
<quoted text> your messiah was going to fix everything, remember ?? so far the only thing he's done is made things easier.
I don't want you to think I read this rant.
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#3582 Jun 13, 2014
<quoted text> Fox news CAN'T BE BOUGHT OR THREATENED.
Today is your lucky day. You get a bonus response from me.

Of course they can be bought. Remember a couple of years ago when the beloved FOX provided 24 hour a day coverage for months about the "mosque at Ground Zero"? Of course, it was not a mosque and was not actually at ground zero, but those are just small details.

Every FOX show claimed to be doing extensive investigative reporting to determine who was paying for the "mosque". Funny story. They never were able to determine who was paying for it, but every other news organization did. Should it be any surprise that the person who paid for the "mosque" was Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal.

There you have it. The FOX owners pays for the building and then FOX riles up their rubes for ratings.

Location hidden

#3583 Jun 13, 2014
<quoted text> your messiah was going to fix everything, remember ?? so far the only thing he's done is made things easier for the US to get wiped out by his five terrorist friends he released! as is happening in Irag, the terrorist leading the attacks in Irag's fallen cities and now taking Bagdad is one terrorist buddy of his he let go from Guantanamo in 2009 ! imagine that ! if you didn't know this it is because your messiah keeps ALL his docile sheep uninformed (censored) media coverage to keep you stupid so you won't question you God and messiah and remaining dumb and docile he has you on a tight reign where you can't question his actions or rebel against your god and fuhrer. Remember Fox news CAN'T BE BOUGHT OR THREATENED for that matter, as other journalists in other media channels HAVE BEEN trying to report ACTUAL footage of ACTUAL news stories. Many of them are now with Fox news FOR THAT REASON. The were held back FROM REPORTING THE TRUTH under threats. Of course you couldn't possibly believe this of your furher, now could you? he is your god and can do no wrong. Like sheep you fall all over each trying to please him, SO YOU DON'T question his traitorous actions against the good of our nation. Don't believe me, I don't care but then again NO ONE BELIEVED ME when I claimed we had an ILLEGAL INVASION 3-4 years back here on these very forums. AND NOW WHAT IS IT WE'RE EXPERIENCING? kids and their parents enjoying picnics along the border lines? I envisioned this way back as I envision the collapse of our country in the real near future. For all those who voted for the islamic messiah kiss your own butts in gratitude for your country's destruction. A job well done.
BO will leave an even bigger mess that will take decades to undo. Let them go on and on about Bush, because when BO is gone, we will have plenty to gripe about that turned to crap under his inept guidance. There is NOT one president who has lead this country perfectly, and never will there be. The mess at the border falls squarely in BO's lap. Who pays for it...the taxpayers who have little say in much of anything these days.

Location hidden

#3584 Jun 13, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Today is your lucky day. You get a bonus response from me.
Of course they can be bought. Remember a couple of years ago when the beloved FOX provided 24 hour a day coverage for months about the "mosque at Ground Zero"? Of course, it was not a mosque and was not actually at ground zero, but those are just small details.
Every FOX show claimed to be doing extensive investigative reporting to determine who was paying for the "mosque". Funny story. They never were able to determine who was paying for it, but every other news organization did. Should it be any surprise that the person who paid for the "mosque" was Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal.
There you have it. The FOX owners pays for the building and then FOX riles up their rubes for ratings.
Wow, somebody admitted that his network is giving Hillary a free ride...sounds similar to what they did for BO, at least he admits it...I bet the network won't be too happy for the truth to have been aired in such a way.
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wilmouth/20...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Carolina Graduate Student about to turn 2... Dec 9 jjjordanjjj 2
News In Las Vegas and U.S., undocumented bear brunt ... Nov 22 Faith 2
premium shown online Nov 16 hal 1
News Hillary Clinton urges Congress to renew childre... Nov 15 anonz 5
Mail order from Blue Shield Nov '17 hal 1
News Study: Premiums for popular ACA plan up by 34 p... Nov '17 Cordwainer Trout 6
News Pennsylvania lawmaker doesn't think transgender... Oct '17 Wolf 5
More from around the web