Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th...

Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange

There are 3805 comments on the The Daily Democrat story from Sep 26, 2013, titled Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange. In it, The Daily Democrat reports that:

TOPSHOTS US President Barack Obama listens to President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon speaking to the media before a bilateral meeting on the sideline of the 68th United Nations General Assembly at the UN in New York on September 24, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Democrat.

Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#3522 Jun 12, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>Her opinion in regards to the taliban were outrageous. Her being shot doesn't excuse her for making idiotic claims. Any politician R or D I take with a grain of salt.There's not one of them with integrity anymore.
OK. So rescued POW's are not worthy of justice and a Congresswoman with five bullet holes in her is "idiotic" for agreeing with the Bush administration's description of the Taliban.

Whatever.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3523 Jun 12, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>You said that liar. GTFU
buck buck-buck---

Location hidden

#3525 Jun 12, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>Well I detest liars and thiefs like yourself.
PS: it's 'THIEVES' after a dozen times misspelled it gets annoying.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3526 Jun 12, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you applauded when Reagan gave the Iranians 2000 missiles in exchange for American hostages.
Since you are so obsessed with the Taliban you surely are aware that Reagan gave Osama bin Laden $3 billion dollars to fund his good works.. How did that work out?
I'm not obsessed with the terrorist,they all need to die. Of course not a single libturd can blame King Obozo for nothing but ALWAYS balme the other guy. I could careless what Carter,Reagan,Bush,Clinton Kennedy,Lincoln or any other past president did. What's going on today and in the future is what I'm concerned about.. The clown and chief is a colossal failure. Everything he has touched has turned to shit. LOOK AT THE SOUTHERN BORDER this is a complete disaster thanks to his incompetence.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3527 Jun 12, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. So rescued POW's are not worthy of justice and a Congresswoman with five bullet holes in her is "idiotic" for agreeing with the Bush administration's description of the Taliban.
Whatever.
Well if your referring to the deserter who is not a POW of course he needs justice and will get his..I'm still not going to back down from my statement about the "idiotic" statement about the Taliban. There you go put the blame on Bush. You libtards can't get away from Bush.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3528 Jun 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
PS: it's 'THIEVES' after a dozen times misspelled it gets annoying.
Who cares liar how I spelt it. You know it was directed at you,so I got my meaning across.
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#3529 Jun 12, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>Well if your referring to the deserter who is not a POW of course he needs justice and will get his..I'm still not going to back down from my statement about the "idiotic" statement about the Taliban. There you go put the blame on Bush. You libtards can't get away from Bush.
Bullshit. Right wingers always go off about some unprecedented terrible thing that Obama has done. After they find out every other president has done the same thing they take umbrage that anybody would even mention a previous president. You are a well trained parrot. I will give you that.

Polly want a cracker?

Location hidden

#3530 Jun 12, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not obsessed with the terrorist,they all need to die..
That would be all the people who fought for the American independence.

I have no doubt you'd be a Tory and if you knew who your father was, might be able to tracing your roots back to when they lost and escaped to Canada.

Location hidden

#3531 Jun 12, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares liar how I spelt it.
PS... buck buck buck....

Location hidden

#3532 Jun 12, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>Well if your referring to the deserter
The guy who served his country while you have never lifted a finger for it.

And never will lift a finger for it?

PS... buck buck buck...

Location hidden

#3533 Jun 12, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
I've never seen you post that line
buck buck buck...

Location hidden

#3534 Jun 12, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<POW.
POW.

Who served his country... while you have done nothing.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3535 Jun 12, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. Right wingers always go off about some unprecedented terrible thing that Obama has done. After they find out every other president has done the same thing they take umbrage that anybody would even mention a previous president. You are a well trained parrot. I will give you that.
Polly want a cracker?
Yeah seems you leftards cannot go a day without blaming Bush for obozos transgressions. The border situation will be blamed on Bush. Iraq is in complete turmoil that's Bush's fault. Fast and furious,that's Bush's fault. obozoscam well.... that's Bush's fault. All the murders going on in chicago ..... sht let's blame Bush. NSA well that's Bush as well. 92 million out of the workforce that dam bush stole our jobs.
One day one of you lefttards will wake up,one day.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3536 Jun 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
PS... buck buck buck....
PS: liar,liar,liar

Location hidden

#3537 Jun 12, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah seems you leftards .
buck buck buck...

Location hidden

#3538 Jun 12, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
The border situation will be blamed on Bush.
The border situation will be blamed on Congress since it is Congress's job to pass an immigration bill that will handle immigration.

PS: buck buck buck...

Location hidden

#3539 Jun 12, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
. Fast and furious,that's Bush's fault
Operation Wide Receiver is Bush's fault.

You have to lie every time you open your mouth, don't ya Spunk Monkey?

Like your polished turd remark.

Of course: I give you every opportunity to prove it but you are still hiding.

It is a good thing you didn't try to serve your country, Spunk Monkey... clear you are a chickensh!t who would turn tail and run in the face of adversity.

I doubt you'd make it even through boot.

Cry in the back at night calling for his mommy...

"Mommy.... Mommy....wahh I wanna go home!"

PS: buck buck buck...

Location hidden

#3540 Jun 12, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>PS: liar,liar,liar
Yow everyone on this thread has seen me challenge you and all you have to do is agree that I prove it, Spunk Monkey.

It's pretty obvious that you are chickening out.

I'm not judging you, just calling it as it is.

Buck buck buck... buckalllll!
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3541 Jun 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yow everyone on this thread has seen me challenge you and all you have to do is agree that I prove it, Spunk Monkey.
It's pretty obvious that you are chickening out.
I'm not judging you, just calling it as it is.
Buck buck buck... buckalllll!
Well everyone on this forum has seen how stupid you are and you "can't fix stupid".
Everyone on this forum also knows your a dam liar.
Everyone is also aware I don't make deals with liars and thieves.
Your sht out of luck. SUCKER

Location hidden

#3542 Jun 12, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
All the murders going on in chicago ....
Murders in Chicago... must be Obama's fault...

Earthquake...Obama...

Global warming... Obama...

HAHAAHAHAHAH

You are so F*king ridiculous!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Last call: Obamacare open enrollment ends Friday 4 hr Naw 4
North Carolina Graduate Student about to turn 2... Dec 9 jjjordanjjj 2
News In Las Vegas and U.S., undocumented bear brunt ... Nov 22 Faith 2
premium shown online Nov 16 hal 1
News Hillary Clinton urges Congress to renew childre... Nov '17 anonz 5
Mail order from Blue Shield Nov '17 hal 1
News Study: Premiums for popular ACA plan up by 34 p... Nov '17 Cordwainer Trout 6
More from around the web