Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th...

Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange

There are 3805 comments on the The Daily Democrat story from Sep 26, 2013, titled Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange. In it, The Daily Democrat reports that:

TOPSHOTS US President Barack Obama listens to President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon speaking to the media before a bilateral meeting on the sideline of the 68th United Nations General Assembly at the UN in New York on September 24, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Democrat.

King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#3502 Jun 12, 2014
Amigo wrote:
VIVA Obamacare!!! ;)
Viva Obamacare's demise and Viva Obama's death!
Amigo

Waterford, CT

#3503 Jun 12, 2014
Obamacare is AWESOME!!! ;)
truth-facts

Lewis Center, OH

#3504 Jun 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
As been pointed out to by several persons on many occasions: you are a tiny sh!t of a human being who has lifted so much as a pinky finger for this country- real vets know exactly what a soft-cheeked protein sponge lifted-wristed fairy you are dear and you don't have the right to clear your throat here.
The Taliban are the post powerful force in Afghanistan, to not talk to them would be like insisting North Vietnamese shouldn't be at the peace tables.
You stupid polished turd: we make peace with the people we are fighting against, that is how it works.
Well if you think that anyone on here listens to a master liar such as yourself your quite ignorant.The taliban could care less about playing footsie with the US or any other country.They want to kill Americans and libtard retards such as yourself want to make nice. It hasn't worked to this day and will never work.You'd surrender that's what cowards do. You'd be your normal lying self and betray your own family to save your own sorry azz.

Oh thanks for stealing my line about polished turds. Come up with your own LIAR!
truth-facts

Lewis Center, OH

#3505 Jun 12, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
I just find it appalling that he would call somebody who was shot in service to her country a "dumdazz"and a "bozo". How disgraceful.
Of course you would.Liberals skanks such as yourself defend the indefensible..

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3506 Jun 12, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>Well if you think that anyone on here listens to a master liar such as yourself your quite ignorant.The taliban could care less about playing footsie with the US
This would be the same Taliban that just played footsie and traded a POW for five of their foot soldiers held by the US.

Funny how you can even put up one post where you don't trip over what you said within that same post.

Location hidden

#3507 Jun 12, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
Oh thanks for stealing my line about polished turds.
You mean my line about polished turds that if you care to look you'll find posted by me before you started posting here- at least under this alias?

Do you have another alias you want to use?

I'll give you your pick of any three.

Location hidden

#3508 Jun 12, 2014
Of course, people who use multiple aliases don't register them (why bother, it takes an extra step), let me know if you want to put something on it.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3509 Jun 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean my line about polished turds that if you care to look you'll find posted by me before you started posting here- at least under this alias?
Do you have another alias you want to use?
I'll give you your pick of any three.
Not only are you a liar your a thief as well. I've never seen you post that line and of course I'm not going to go back and try to decifer the bullsht you've posted 93,780 or however many childish rants you've posted. After your 1st post everyone has seen what a moron your are. People change through time but you've got a long long way to go.
Happy posting,chief liar and thief.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3510 Jun 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
This would be the same Taliban that just played footsie and traded a POW for five of their foot soldiers held by the US.
Funny how you can even put up one post where you don't trip over what you said within that same post.
This would be the same taliban that got 5 top commanders who's mission in life is to kill Americans thanks to dufass n chief. A colossal failure of leadership.

Location hidden

#3511 Jun 12, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>Not only are you a liar your a thief as well. I've never seen you post that line
It's pretty simple, dipstick: I show you where I said it before you and you stop posting.

Deal?

Putting aside this alias you use here isn't even registered, you are out anything and no one is going to miss you.

Location hidden

#3512 Jun 12, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
I'm not going to go back and try to decifer
It's called Google,m child.

Put up or shut up.

Location hidden

#3513 Jun 12, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>This would be the same taliban that got 5 top commanders
First, there's no such thing as "five top commanders" in the Taliban but if you must insist that there are five top commanders, than they would be the five top commanders who are commanding the Taliban now, not five guys that you don't know before two weeks ago from Adam who have been in prison and incommunicado for 13 years.

And best of luck finding five who aren't dead since the lifespan of a Taliban commander after taking command is about a year maybe two.

Happy to see you prove it though shug.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3514 Jun 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty simple, dipstick: I show you where I said it before you and you stop posting.
Deal?
Putting aside this alias you use here isn't even registered, you are out anything and no one is going to miss you.
I've used the same moniker from the 1st day.just like you've been a moron from day 1. I don't make deals with thiefs and liars.

Location hidden

#3515 Jun 12, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>I've used the same moniker from the 1st day.
so you say though you aren't registered and still you don't want to put your money where your mouth is.

Location hidden

#3516 Jun 12, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
I don't make deals with thiefs and liars.
No, you polished turd: you just won't put up or shut up.

I detest chickensh!ts like yourself who have alligator mouths and hummingbird azzes.

Do you want to claim that one to, Turdboy?

Location hidden

#3517 Jun 12, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
I've never seen you post that line and of course I'm not going to go back...
buck buck buck...buckAAWWWWW!
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3518 Jun 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
so you say though you aren't registered and still you don't want to put your money where your mouth is.
You said that liar. GTFU
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3519 Jun 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you polished turd: you just won't put up or shut up.
I detest chickensh!ts like yourself who have alligator mouths and hummingbird azzes.
Do you want to claim that one to, Turdboy?
Well I detest liars and thiefs like yourself.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3520 Jun 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
buck buck buck...buckAAWWWWW!
Post 94,273 failure! You've got a long way to go TROLL!!!!!!!
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#3521 Jun 12, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>This would be the same taliban that got 5 top commanders who's mission in life is to kill Americans thanks to dufass n chief. A colossal failure of leadership.
I'm sure you applauded when Reagan gave the Iranians 2000 missiles in exchange for American hostages.

Since you are so obsessed with the Taliban you surely are aware that Reagan gave Osama bin Laden $3 billion dollars to fund his good works.. How did that work out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) Thu Porch Honkey the ... 31
News Brown signs bill to help illegal immigrants buy... Jun 11 tomin cali 1
News Clinton Dumbfounded byRising Cost of Obamacare Jun 10 just axe me 2
Very upset with my situation.! Help, please Jun 9 just axe me 8
News California Dems Inch Closer to Extending Obamac... Jun 8 tomin cali 1
News Americans are more overweight than ever, CDC su... May 25 TimeforHonesty 9
News Al Franken: Health reform has made a difference... (Sep '10) May '16 Not Low Income Se... 241
More from around the web