Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th...

Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange

There are 3805 comments on the The Daily Democrat story from Sep 26, 2013, titled Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange. In it, The Daily Democrat reports that:

TOPSHOTS US President Barack Obama listens to President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon speaking to the media before a bilateral meeting on the sideline of the 68th United Nations General Assembly at the UN in New York on September 24, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Democrat.

truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3481 Jun 10, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
I know you are but what am I?
Maybe your next alias will come up with something new, eh?
Another lie from a master liar. I've used the same name from day1.
Amigo

Waterford, CT

#3482 Jun 10, 2014
VIVA Obamacare!!! ;)
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3483 Jun 10, 2014
Amigo wrote:
VIVA Obamacare!!! ;)
You again dam go choke on a taco fake azz mexican.
Amigo

Waterford, CT

#3484 Jun 10, 2014
VIVA FREE Medicaid!!! ;)

“Headline already in use”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#3486 Jun 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
So has every other president, putting aside making a deal for a POW isn't surrendering. The last surrender was by Nixon. Ronald Reagan even made a deal with the Iranians to keep the hostages until after he was elected, Anything else, shug?
Not like Obama paying millions in ransom and Obama was the last to surrender, in Iraq:

http://news.yahoo.com/turkey-calls-emergency-...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3487 Jun 11, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Not like Obama paying millions
Made up numbers mean nothing.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3488 Jun 11, 2014
Amigo wrote:
VIVA FREE Medicaid!!! ;)
VIVA your azz back under that rock.
Amigo

Waterford, CT

#3489 Jun 11, 2014
Obamacare is AWESOME!!!
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3490 Jun 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Made up numbers mean nothing.
You got that right.Obozo uses common core math when he throws out bogus numbers everytime he opens up his lying pothole. Gosh you did gooooooooood on that post.

Location hidden

#3491 Jun 11, 2014
Seriously- did you even make it into high school?
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#3492 Jun 11, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
This is how dumbazz dembocraps think. D. rep Calif Jackie Speier says
"It's not "necessarily accurate" to call the Taliban a terrorist organization.What fking planet do these bozos come from?
While working as a Congressional aide Rep. Speier was shot five times while on an overseas trip accompanying Congressman Leo Ryan. She laid on the ground for 22 hours with five bullets holes in her waiting for help.

How many bullets have you taken while serving your country? Her opinion on the subject is worth more than yours.
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#3493 Jun 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
So has every other president, putting aside making a deal for a POW isn't surrendering.
The last surrender was by Nixon.
Ronald Reagan even made a deal with the Iranians to keep the hostages until after he was elected,
Anything else, shug?
Reagan actually sold the Iranians 2,000 missiles as part of the deal. That was St. Reagan though so I don't know if it counts.

Location hidden

#3494 Jun 11, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
How many bullets have you taken while serving your country?
Is this an open question?

Because I know he hasn't lifted a finger- not even a pencil to fill in the form- to serve this country.

Location hidden

#3495 Jun 11, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan actually sold the Iranians 2,000 missiles as part of the deal. That was St. Reagan though so I don't know if it counts.
I think you could learn to be a bit more fair to Ronnie, because he also helped the Iraqis- he made Saddam Hussein an ally- and you didn't mention all the work Reagan did for the coca farmers in Guatemala.
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#3496 Jun 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you could learn to be a bit more fair to Ronnie, because he also helped the Iraqis- he made Saddam Hussein an ally- and you didn't mention all the work Reagan did for the coca farmers in Guatemala.
Good point. I forget he used the proceeds from the sale of the missiles to support the Contras and their coke-fueled jungle death squads.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3497 Jun 11, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
While working as a Congressional aide Rep. Speier was shot five times while on an overseas trip accompanying Congressman Leo Ryan. She laid on the ground for 22 hours with five bullets holes in her waiting for help.
How many bullets have you taken while serving your country? Her opinion on the subject is worth more than yours.
Her opinion in regards to the taliban were outrageous. Her being shot doesn't excuse her for making idiotic claims. Any politician R or D I take with a grain of salt.There's not one of them with integrity anymore.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#3498 Jun 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I know he hasn't lifted a finger- not even a pencil to fill in the form- to serve this country.
Oh and the liar thinks it can question anyones integrity.
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#3499 Jun 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just find it appalling that he would call somebody who was shot in service to her country a "dumdazz"and a "bozo". How disgraceful.

Location hidden

#3500 Jun 11, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>Her opinion in regards to the taliban were outrageous. Her being shot doesn't excuse her for making idiotic claims..
As been pointed out to by several persons on many occasions: you are a tiny sh!t of a human being who has lifted so much as a pinky finger for this country- real vets know exactly what a soft-cheeked protein sponge lifted-wristed fairy you are dear and you don't have the right to clear your throat here.

The Taliban are the post powerful force in Afghanistan, to not talk to them would be like insisting North Vietnamese shouldn't be at the peace tables.

You stupid polished turd: we make peace with the people we are fighting against, that is how it works.
Amigo

Waterford, CT

#3501 Jun 12, 2014
VIVA Obamacare!!! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Repeal or retain? Election opens final act for ... Aug 22 Hostis Publicus 12
News Al Franken: Health reform has made a difference... (Sep '10) Aug 22 Vote Trump 245
News Repeal or retain? Election opens final act for ... Aug 21 Stephany McDowell 1
Braces covered by health insurance? Aug 14 tuf4311 1
News Why it Matters: Issues at stake in election Aug 14 mar 1
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) Aug 4 Rock the Rock 61
Very upset with my situation.! Help, please (Feb '16) Jul '16 just axe me 9
More from around the web