Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange

Sep 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Democrat

TOPSHOTS US President Barack Obama listens to President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon speaking to the media before a bilateral meeting on the sideline of the 68th United Nations General Assembly at the UN in New York on September 24, 2013.

Comments
2,781 - 2,800 of 3,808 Comments Last updated Jul 8, 2014
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2014

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
8,000,000 happily insured people disagree with you.
8 million?
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2014

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
8,000,000 happily insured people disagree with you.
8 million who May or MAY not be insured who the hell knows.
The subject matter with the vets is not about insurance,it's about medical care.That's what the whole point was with my statement.This is the same medical care coming to you and the rest of America courtesy of dumbocraps.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2014

Truth Facts wrote:
8 million?
math... wait... arithmetic... is hard for you, eh?
Memo From Turner

Guangzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>8 million who May or MAY not be insured who the hell knows.
The subject matter with the vets is not about insurance,it's about medical care.That's what the whole point was with my statement.This is the same medical care coming to you and the rest of America courtesy of dumbocraps.
"Who knows?" Anybody who reads. Beyond that what does the VA have to with the ACA?
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

Actually 75% of those who signed up for Obamacare had insurance before Obamacare and of those newly insured only 53% actually paid their premiums. The number who continue to make payments will naturally be even lower.
Memo From Turner

Guangzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

Dee Dee Dee wrote:
Actually 75% of those who signed up for Obamacare had insurance before Obamacare and of those newly insured only 53% actually paid their premiums. The number who continue to make payments will naturally be even lower.
And what is wrong with millions of people who were paying thousands of dollars a month for insurance saving money?

How about the large number of people who had to work only because they needed the insurance. Now they can retire. Oh how terrible.

I did enjoy last month's FOX freakout over how many people paid their premiums. In spite of the number you pulled out of your ass between 80-90% of new enrollees paid their premiums.

You have to try to keep up with the news. For the past three years we have been hearing that the ACA would be the end of the world. Death panels. Children dying on the streets. Oh the humanity of it all. The entire Republican midterm campaigns were going to be about the ACA. Funny thing happened though. The ACA exceeded all expectations. Now the biggest issue in the world is protecting welfare cowboys from Obama.

Oh wait. That is no longer the biggest story. Now it is Bengazi, Bengazi, Bengazi,
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is wrong with millions of people who were paying thousands of dollars a month for insurance saving money?
How about the large number of people who had to work only because they needed the insurance. Now they can retire. Oh how terrible.
I did enjoy last month's FOX freakout over how many people paid their premiums. In spite of the number you pulled out of your ass between 80-90% of new enrollees paid their premiums.
You have to try to keep up with the news. For the past three years we have been hearing that the ACA would be the end of the world. Death panels. Children dying on the streets. Oh the humanity of it all. The entire Republican midterm campaigns were going to be about the ACA. Funny thing happened though. The ACA exceeded all expectations. Now the biggest issue in the world is protecting welfare cowboys from Obama.
Oh wait. That is no longer the biggest story. Now it is Bengazi, Bengazi, Bengazi,
While you claim that you save 90% with your new insurance subsidy you seem to be in the minority and while you insurance is now subsidized by the tax payer most who have been forced into Obamacare because they were not allowed to "keep their insurance" are paying more and/or receiving less.
Apparently according to you the New York Times and Washington Post are up my ass. You should know I guess since your head is up their also. I wonder if my insurance will cover the removal.
Memo From Turner

Guangzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Benghazi is only one of the fiascos that your boy should be held accountable for mishandling For a man who ran on a platform of transparency , his administration is the most secretive history No one is accountable for anything
Oh transparency. Another FOX buzzword without meaning. They throw that word around a lot, but can never find an example. It was hilarious during the run-up to the ACA when they were complaining about "closed door meetings" that were covered live on C-Span.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

Actually it was Obama who promised "transparency" but you are correct that the word has no meaning to Democrats and it is impossible to find an example of transparency in the government.
The word does have meaning to the rest of us.
Memo From Turner

Guangzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Fox, my azz, smarten up Your boy ran on a platform of we will have the most transparent administration in history when he ran in 2008 Funny how you twist the facts to suit your leftist agenda Don't blame fox for the horsesh*t that comes out of O's own mouth.
Progressives are so brainwashed that hey believe their own propaganda Fox has noting to do with this administrations dismal failures
Yet nobody can site a single example of a lack of transparency that differentiates Obama from any of the previous 43 presidents
Memo From Turner

Guangzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
While you claim that you save 90% with your new insurancel.
Of course I have never made any such claim, but don't let reality get in the way.

Your comments about subsidies just shows your ignorance on the subject of the ACA. You have absolutely no idea how it works, but you proudly parrot whatever your handlers tell you to say. That's funny.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

Memo From Turner wrote:
Your comments about subsidies just shows your ignorance on the subject of the ACA.
He spends most of his energy thinking up new aliases, give him a break!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh transparency. Another FOX buzzword without meaning. They throw that word around a lot, but can never find an example. It was hilarious during the run-up to the ACA when they were complaining about "closed door meetings" that were covered live on C-Span.
Actually, it was Obama who made that false claim over and over again.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/read-almost-ev...

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

The biggest lie of the 21st Century:

If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it.
B. Obama
Memo From Turner

Guangzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it.
B. Obama
I am glad to see you put the date in there. It is so remarkably dishonest to see FOX always play the clips of Obama saying that without putting it into context. There are some less informed people who actually believe Obama was incorrect when he said it. That's incredible isn't it?

Of course it was absolutely true in 2009 when he said it. No question about it.

On Fox they always neglect to mention that the crappy policies that did not comply with the new requirements were issued AFTER 2009. Any polices issued before then were grandfathered in.
Memo From Turner

Guangzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> You are missing the point. No other president touted transparency and failed to deliver . Just another one of O's broken campaign promises What is it you fail to understand about this? " I will have the most transparent administration in history" lie MSNBC must be your only source of news
How do you like that? Another parrot who can not provide a single example to back up the mantra he was told to repeat. Poly want a cracker?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
George Bush: Waterboarding isn't torture.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Memo From Turner wrote:
I am glad to see you put the date in there. It is so remarkably dishonest to see FOX always play the clips of Obama saying that without putting it into context. There are some less informed people who actually believe Obama was incorrect when he said it. That's incredible isn't it? Of course it was absolutely true in 2009 when he said it. No question about it. On Fox they always neglect to mention that the crappy policies that did not comply with the new requirements were issued AFTER 2009. Any polices issued before then were grandfathered in.
Except, if your policy was outlawed, insurance companies couldn't sell it to you. Obama made the promise when he was selling Obamacare, he promised after the ACA you could keep your healthcare plan if you like; he lied.

Isn't it incredible the stretch leftists make to protect Obama? He was just a bystander, he didn't know...

When, your healthcare insurance and employment crisis is just the thing Obama wanted.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Brian_G wrote:
Obama made the promise when he was selling Obamacare, he promised after the ACA you could keep your healthcare plan if you like
I still have mine - exactly the same one- and 90 percent of Americans who had insurance have the same plan now.

And then there are the 9 million who did not have insurance but who are covered now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Brian_G wrote:
Isn't it incredible the stretch leftists make to protect Obama?
Isn't it incredible the stretch rightists make to attack Obama?

Do you suppose they will ever get over losing 2008 and 2012, and since they are even whiter than they were in 2012, they will lose 2016?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••