Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th...

Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange

There are 3805 comments on the The Daily Democrat story from Sep 26, 2013, titled Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange. In it, The Daily Democrat reports that:

TOPSHOTS US President Barack Obama listens to President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon speaking to the media before a bilateral meeting on the sideline of the 68th United Nations General Assembly at the UN in New York on September 24, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Democrat.

roger edgar

AOL

#2913 Apr 1, 2014
Calif should pay more. Open Borders has added over 8 million benfit and service straved illegal aliens to the State as a testiment to how little Calif parents care about their own kids futures. It's a "progressive thing'. The State Motto should change to "Pay Up Suckers".

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2914 Apr 1, 2014
Jose B wrote:
<quoted text>They were a HELL OF A LOT SMARTER BACK THEN!!!!
You wouldn't have gotten in, Gweeto.

Location hidden

#2915 Apr 1, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You are full of Sh!tt !
And you are full of mjjjizzemm!

Looks like some is leaking out, my queer little fellah.

Wipey wipey!
Patrick

United States

#2916 Apr 1, 2014
For Obamacare enrollment, it’s not over even when it’s over.
With special enrollment, extra special enrollment, slightly extended state enrollment and very extended state enrollment, the sign-up tally will keep climbing beyond the 7.1 million people President Barack

That number doesn’t account for Medicaid, which has no set application period or accompanying deadlines. And a few recalcitrant states may yet take up the Obamacare Medicaid expansion. New Hampshire decided to do so just last week; Michigan’s expansion officially began Tuesday.
Memo From Turner

Baltimore, MD

#2917 Apr 2, 2014
Why are delays such an issue. Nobody had any complaints when Bush delayed the enrollments for his Medicare Part D program or even commented on the website problems they had. Suddenly these are a big deal.

So there you have it. Bush established a new healthcare related program that was UNFUNDED and people were fine with it. Delays, website glitches. Who cares?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#2918 Apr 2, 2014
GUEST COLUMN: OBAMACARE KILLED MY SISTER
by Doug Graham

This Wednesday, my little sister, Julie, will be buried. She died because she delayed seeking health care for what turned out to be a catastrophic condition after her private health insurance policy was cancelled because of Obamacare. As she waited for a new Obamacare-approved policy to kick in, her condition deteriorated to the point that it was too late.

Julie, her husband, and four children were covered by a medical plan they liked, and had been promised they could keep by President Obama. But like so many others in this country, her family’s private health care policy was cancelled because of the Affordable Care Act. So my sister and her family struggled through the expensive and incompetently designed Obamacare website to find a new policy. Unfortunately, while they waited for their new Obama-approved healthcare plan to finally kick in, my little sister fell ill. She couldn’t keep down solid food. She should have gone to a doctor. But she toughed it out, as many people do, until her new coverage would kick in on February 2. She and her husband didn’t have a lot of money, so she didn’t want to incur what she thought were avoidable medical expenses.....
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/doug-graham...
Memo From Turner

Baltimore, MD

#2919 Apr 2, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
by Doug Graham
This Wednesday, my little sister, Julie, will be buried. She died because she delayed seeking health care for what turned out to be a catastrophic condition after her private health insurance policy was cancelled because of Obamacare. As she waited for a new Obamacare-approved policy to kick in, her condition deteriorated to the point that it was too late.
Julie, her husband, and four children were covered by a medical plan they liked, and had been promised they could keep by President Obama. But like so many others in this country, her family’s private health care policy was cancelled because of the Affordable Care Act. So my sister and her family struggled through the expensive and incompetently designed Obamacare website to find a new policy. Unfortunately, while they waited for their new Obama-approved healthcare plan to finally kick in, my little sister fell ill. She couldn’t keep down solid food. She should have gone to a doctor. But she toughed it out, as many people do, until her new coverage would kick in on February 2. She and her husband didn’t have a lot of money, so she didn’t want to incur what she thought were avoidable medical expenses.....
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/doug-graham...
The last 100 stories Ann Coulter did on this all turned out to be hoaxes. Do you really think No. 101 will be any different?

Does it matter that all of the polices that were not in compliance with the ACA were extended for another two years and nobody had their polices canceled?

Does it matter that there were no delays in getting an ACA policy if you signed up for one?
Memo From Turner

Baltimore, MD

#2920 Apr 2, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
There goes Ann Coulter horror story No. 101.Turns out your story was debunked a long time ago.

The only way for her insurance to be canceled was if she actively canceled it herself.

One other thing that is left out of Coulter's story is that many people with pre-existing conditions or unaffordable rates were faced with the same problem BEFORE the Affordable Care Act? I can think of 7.1 million people who don't have to worry about that anymore.

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/02/ann-coulter...

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statemen...
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2922 Apr 15, 2014
Jose wrote:
VIVA Obamacare!!! ;)
Hey the fake azz mexican troll speaks again!!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Location hidden

#2923 Apr 15, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
by Doug Graham
This Wednesday, my little sister, Julie, will be buried.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Well, Brainless, you were always pretty good at swallowing...
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#2924 Apr 15, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
There goes Ann Coulter horror story No. 101.Turns out your story was debunked a long time ago.
The only way for her insurance to be canceled was if she actively canceled it herself.
One other thing that is left out of Coulter's story is that many people with pre-existing conditions or unaffordable rates were faced with the same problem BEFORE the Affordable Care Act? I can think of 7.1 million people who don't have to worry about that anymore.
http://crooksandliars.com/2014/02/ann-coulter...
http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statemen...
their only concern is the triple monthly hikes, THATS ALL.......clueless
truth facts

Lewis Center, OH

#2927 Apr 16, 2014
Jose wrote:
VIVA Obamacare and free Medicaid!!! ;)
You say something,fake azz Mfer?SCUMBAG

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#2928 Apr 16, 2014
SEBELIUS REPLACEMENT BURWELL'S OFFICE FACT-CHECKED 'YOU CAN KEEP YOUR PLAN' SPEECH

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2014/...

Location hidden

#2929 Apr 16, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
SEBELIUS REPLACEMENT
Oh boy BritBart.

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#2930 Apr 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy BritBart.
Are you lacking attention again?
nope to dope jose

France

#2932 Apr 16, 2014
Jose wrote:
VIVA Obamacare!! VIVA free Medicaid!!! ;)
Nothing is free pendejo. What gooberment gives to another it must take from someone else. Sooner or later they run out of OPM then what pendejo? Go commit seppuku pendejo...
Sir William Ferrell

Ottumwa, IA

#2934 Apr 17, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> It's free for us anglo azzzwipe! Obama has an unlimited Chinese credit card!! LOL!!!
Busy little Mexican meth tweaker tonight huh?

You'll never get a legitimate green card that way son.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#2937 Apr 17, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> It's free for us anglo azzzwipe! Obama has an unlimited Chinese credit card!! LOL!!!
when the chinese take over you'll be running your ass off trying to cross the border back to cartel turf, right mexicunt ?
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2941 May 16, 2014
Hey all you obamabots.You see what's happening at the VA?Well news flash, this is exactly what's going to happen to your healthcare only tenfold.
We told you so,but you refused to listen.
Memo From Turner

Guangzhou, China

#2942 May 16, 2014
Truth Facts wrote:
Hey all you obamabots.You see what's happening at the VA?Well news flash, this is exactly what's going to happen to your healthcare only tenfold.
We told you so,but you refused to listen.
8,000,000 happily insured people disagree with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) Jun 23 Porch Honkey the ... 31
News Brown signs bill to help illegal immigrants buy... Jun 11 tomin cali 1
News Clinton Dumbfounded byRising Cost of Obamacare Jun 10 just axe me 2
Very upset with my situation.! Help, please Jun 9 just axe me 8
News California Dems Inch Closer to Extending Obamac... Jun 8 tomin cali 1
News Americans are more overweight than ever, CDC su... May '16 TimeforHonesty 9
News Al Franken: Health reform has made a difference... (Sep '10) May '16 Not Low Income Se... 241
More from around the web