Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange

Sep 26, 2013 Full story: The Daily Democrat 3,800

TOPSHOTS US President Barack Obama listens to President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon speaking to the media before a bilateral meeting on the sideline of the 68th United Nations General Assembly at the UN in New York on September 24, 2013.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2824 Mar 28, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>So, share the numbers...how many of those
There is something wrong with the mentally of someone who has health insurance insisting a person who is too poor shouldn't have health insurance.

Location hidden

#2825 Mar 28, 2014
californio wrote:
nd Not one of yoursinvolved public corruption while ALL OF MINE did..
RICHMOND, Va.(AP) Former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell and his wife were indicted Tuesday on corruption charges after a monthslong federal investigation into gifts the Republican received from a political donor.

The 14-count indictment against McDonnell and his wife, Maureen, includes one count of conspiracy to commit honest-services wire fraud; three counts of honest-services wire fraud; one count of conspiracy to obtain property under color of official right; six counts of obtaining property under color of official right; and one count of making false statements to a federal credit union.

Bob McDonnell is also charged with an additional count of making a false statement to a financial institution, and Maureen McDonnell is charged with one count of obstruction of an official proceeding.

++

Anything else, darling?

Here's a thought: power corrupts and corruption strikes both parties.
truth facts

Sardinia, OH

#2826 Mar 28, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
RICHMOND, Va.(AP) Former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell and his wife were indicted Tuesday on corruption charges after a monthslong federal investigation into gifts the Republican received from a political donor.
The 14-count indictment against McDonnell and his wife, Maureen, includes one count of conspiracy to commit honest-services wire fraud; three counts of honest-services wire fraud; one count of conspiracy to obtain property under color of official right; six counts of obtaining property under color of official right; and one count of making false statements to a federal credit union.
Bob McDonnell is also charged with an additional count of making a false statement to a financial institution, and Maureen McDonnell is charged with one count of obstruction of an official proceeding.
++
Anything else, darling?
Here's a thought: power corrupts and corruption strikes both parties.
Yeah and your only posting republican, which pale in comparison to all the demonRAT corruption of late.

Location hidden

#2827 Mar 28, 2014
truth facts wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and your only posting republican
I guess you don't understand the big fish versus little fish comparison.

Do you want me to list MORE governors jailed for corruption who were (are) Republicans?

I suggest for every governor you list ten state senators, big fish, little fish, eh?

It is rather stupid to insist one party is more corrupt than the other when quite literally there are hundreds of examples of corruption on both sides of the aisle.

Besides being off topic.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2828 Mar 28, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
i can't wait to see the campaign posters. "Vote for us. We are opposed to healthcare". "ps: We also don't like Hispanics" Sounds like a winner.
We oppose Obamacare; not one Republican voted for it.

If Obamacare is so good, why does Obama keep delaying it until after the elections?

Location hidden

#2829 Mar 28, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
If Obamacare is so good, why does Obama keep delaying it until after the elections?
There's an election Monday?
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2830 Mar 28, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's an election Monday?
Obozo did delay Monday's deadline. What rock have you been living under?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2831 Mar 28, 2014
Barefoot is as relevant as a bandaid on an amputation.

Location hidden

#2832 Mar 28, 2014
`stomp stomp stomp~

Tea bag cryathon continues...
Bee Eff Dee

Auburn, MA

#2833 Mar 28, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
`stomp stomp stomp~
Aww look who's having a tantrum when he cant come up with the answers. Cant answer why we needed the 38th delay huh? Thats a cry-a-thon? Odd, I would have called that a reasonable question and a piss poor attempt at dodging it on your part.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#2834 Mar 28, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
`stomp stomp stomp~
Nice job tying the clowns into knots.
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2835 Mar 28, 2014
This is how insane the demonRAT party has become:
On 02/26/14 Harry Reid on the senate floor stated "all the Obozoscam horror stories are untrue are lies.
Fast Forward
On 03/26/14 on the very same senate floor Dirty Harry Reid states he never said that.
Reid is senile and you libturd supporters need to find a new clown to support.
Nov. can't come soon enough so we can get a new senate leader. The man is an embarrassment,a liar,a deceiver and a fraud.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#2836 Mar 28, 2014
Truth Facts wrote:
This is how insane the demonRAT party has become:
On 02/26/14 Harry Reid on the senate floor stated "all the Obozoscam horror stories are untrue are lies.
Fast Forward
On 03/26/14 on the very same senate floor Dirty Harry Reid states he never said that.
Reid is senile and you libturd supporters need to find a new clown to support.
Nov. can't come soon enough so we can get a new senate leader. The man is an embarrassment,a liar,a deceiver and a fraud.
Delusional.
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2837 Mar 28, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional.
Yes Dirty Harry Reid is delusional,good job.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#2838 Mar 28, 2014
Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Dirty Harry Reid is delusional,good job.
Yes of course. I am sure the Senate Majority Leader took to the floor to talk about "Obozoscam" as you quoted him.

In spite of your intransigence I am still thankful to live in a country with a social safety net that will ensure that you are taken care of as you continue your descent into lunacy.
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2839 Mar 28, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes of course. I am sure the Senate Majority Leader took to the floor to talk about "Obozoscam" as you quoted him.
In spite of your intransigence I am still thankful to live in a country with a social safety net that will ensure that you are taken care of as you continue your descent into lunacy.
excuse me,scumbag reid did say obamacare but did say all the horror stories were lies,then turns around Wens. and says he didn't say it. I guess Harry must have forgot that his speeches are video taped for everyone to see.For you to condone dirty scumbag reid's behavior says alot aboiut your character.Meaning he nor you have neither.

Location hidden

#2840 Mar 28, 2014
Bee Eff Dee wrote:
<quoted text>Aww look who's having a tantrum when he cant come up with the answers
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Obamacare starts Monday, BQ.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2842 Mar 29, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is something wrong with the mentally of someone who has health insurance insisting a person who is too poor shouldn't have health insurance.
There is something seriously wrong with the mentality of one who continuously tries to put words in one's mouth. Let's get one thing straight, none of us deserve special dispensations because of our station in life, and further not everybody was born with a silver spoon in their mouths, but that didn't stop them from persevering. Excuses garner nothing in life. People make choices in life, and many times those choices cost others dearly.
truth facts

Sardinia, OH

#2843 Mar 29, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Obamacare starts Monday, BQ.
For who?Hell they've had so many delays they(Obozonation)probably don't know when the horse shit begins.

Location hidden

#2844 Mar 29, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>There is something seriously wrong with the mentality of one who continuously tries to put words in one's mouth..
But I don't judge you, dear.

With Obamacare, you should be able to get help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Retreat is 14th largest mental health provider ... (Apr '14) 5 hr Esther 12
Number of Minnesota adults without health insur... 11 hr maryjaneprincton 1
What to Do About Obamacare and the 'Stupidity o... Wed Swedenforever 4
Pima County to vote on no-smokers hiring policy Dec 15 Jerrybou 1
Pima County mulls not hiring smokers Dec 13 nunyobees 2
Average Affordable Care premiums going up in 2015 Dec 11 Aprilvue 35
Hospitals say too many of the newly insured are... Dec 9 just me 12
More from around the web