Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th...

Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange

There are 3805 comments on the The Daily Democrat story from Sep 26, 2013, titled Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange. In it, The Daily Democrat reports that:

TOPSHOTS US President Barack Obama listens to President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon speaking to the media before a bilateral meeting on the sideline of the 68th United Nations General Assembly at the UN in New York on September 24, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Democrat.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2474 Feb 8, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
"
However, the book purports to examine the ideas of Karl Marx and Abraham Lincoln, and explore a dialogue between them. This does not work for a number of reasons. Firstly, the dialogue never happened. In the section titled ‘Letters between Marx and Lincoln’ there are three documents, the first is the International’s address to Lincoln, the second is the reply by the American Ambassador to Britain (not Lincoln), and the third is the International’s Address to President Andrew Johnson.
They were clearly not ardent pen-pals.
- See more at: http://www.counterfire.org/index.php/articles... ;
AnalDiver Katherine Connelly is a Modern Day Left Wing Liberal from the UK and she Confuses Classical Liberals(Capitalist) with Modern Liberals(Communist) which is what Katherine Connelly is a Modern Liberal Activisit and durning Lincoln and Karl Marx's time Liberals did not share their views as todays Liberals because Liberals in 1860 advocated Capitalism vs Modern Liberals today who Advocate Communsim like yourself AnalDiver.

Location hidden

#2475 Feb 8, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where oh where are those Lincoln letters you promised?
IT WAS YOUR REFERENCE Sticky Gums: there are no letters there!
AnalDiver the Links was provided so keep spamming your idiocity.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2477 Feb 8, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>AnalDiver Katherine Connelly is a Modern Day
However, the book purports to examine the ideas of Karl Marx and Abraham Lincoln, and explore a dialogue between them. This does not work for a number of reasons. Firstly, the dialogue never happened. In the section titled ‘Letters between Marx and Lincoln’ there are three documents, the first is the International’s address to Lincoln, the second is the reply by the American Ambassador to Britain (not Lincoln), and the third is the International’s Address to President Andrew Johnson.

Location hidden

#2478 Feb 8, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Katherine Connelly is a Modern Day Left Wing Liberal
Another:

(quote)
This unusual book of readings is ballyhooed as presenting correspondence between Abraham Lincoln and Karl Marx,concerning, we presume, slavery and involuntary labor. It is disappointing that there is really no such correspondence. Instead, we read a letter from the International Workingmen's Association, doubtless by Marx, and a response from Charles Francis Adams, head of the U.S. legation in England, on behalf of Lincoln, which contains sentiments ascribed to Lincoln that are generally sympathetic to the views espoused in Marx's letter, though they are very general indeed. There is another letter from the IWA to President Andrew Johnson, expressing loss over the death of Lincoln and encouraging Johnson not to "compromise with stern duties" and to help "initiate the new age of the emancipation of labor." That's it. In fact, these materials have been available in other books of Marx's writings for years.
truth facts

Mount Orab, OH

#2480 Feb 8, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't: you weren't in the running.
Your such a moron.No helping you.

Location hidden

#2481 Feb 8, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
AnalDiver Katherine Connelly is a Modern Day Left Wing Liberal from the UK and she Confuses Classical Liberals(Capitalist) with Modern Liberals(Communist) which is what Katherine Connelly is a Modern Liberal Activisit and durning Lincoln and Karl Marx's time Liberals did not share their views as todays Liberals because Liberals in 1860 advocated Capitalism vs Modern Liberals today who Advocate Communsim like yourself AnalDiver besides the fact AnalDiver Counterfire is a Ulta Leftwing UK Website too.

Location hidden

#2482 Feb 8, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>No AnalDiver your too lazy to open a book .
This unusual book of readings is ballyhooed as presenting correspondence between Abraham Lincoln and Karl Marx,concerning, we presume, slavery and involuntary labor. It is disappointing that there is really no such correspondence.

No letters written by Lincoln, Analbutter.

And you with a mouthful of Spooge.

Location hidden

#2483 Feb 8, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another:
(quote)
This unusual book of readings is ballyhooed as presenting correspondence between Abraham Lincoln and Karl Marx,concerning, we presume, slavery and involuntary labor. It is disappointing that there is really no such correspondence. Instead, we read a letter from the International Workingmen's Association, doubtless by Marx, and a response from Charles Francis Adams, head of the U.S. legation in England, on behalf of Lincoln, which contains sentiments ascribed to Lincoln that are generally sympathetic to the views espoused in Marx's letter, though they are very general indeed. There is another letter from the IWA to President Andrew Johnson, expressing loss over the death of Lincoln and encouraging Johnson not to "compromise with stern duties" and to help "initiate the new age of the emancipation of labor." That's it. In fact, these materials have been available in other books of Marx's writings for years.
AnalDiver the Crossfire website and Katherine Connelly represent & advocate for the Ultra Left Wing Radicals over in the UK who twist facts just like yourself and you do alot of twisting the facts and the post that I am replying to confirms it and I repeat what I posted prior again.

AnalDiver Katherine Connelly is a Modern Day Left Wing Liberal from the UK and she Confuses Classical Liberals(Capitalist) with Modern Liberals(Communist) which is what Katherine Connelly is a Modern Liberal Activisit and durning Lincoln and Karl Marx's time Liberals did not share their views as todays Liberals because Liberals in 1860 advocated Capitalism vs Modern Liberals today who Advocate Communsim like yourself AnalDiver besides the fact AnalDiver Counterfire is a Ulta Leftwing UK Website too that favors Communism.

Location hidden

#2485 Feb 8, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
This unusual book of readings is ballyhooed as presenting correspondence between Abraham Lincoln and Karl Marx,concerning, we presume, slavery and involuntary labor. It is disappointing that there is really no such correspondence.
No letters written by Lincoln, Analbutter.
And you with a mouthful of Spooge.
AnalDiver the Crossfire website and Katherine Connelly represent & advocate for the Ultra Left Wing Radicals over in the UK who twist facts just like yourself and you do alot of twisting the facts yourself and you know it is true about Lincoln and Marxs and so does Katherine Connelly who confirmed she knows nothing about the Classical Liberals who were Capitalist which she proved in your link you posted which explains why Liberals back then didn't side with Karl Marx and the reason why is the Liberals during Marx's time in London were the Capitalist.

Location hidden

#2486 Feb 8, 2014
truth facts wrote:
<quoted text>Your such a moron.No helping you.
You got that right.

Location hidden

#2487 Feb 8, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Katherine Connelly.
"This unusual book of readings is ballyhooed as presenting correspondence between Abraham Lincoln and Karl Marx,concerning, we presume, slavery and involuntary labor. It is disappointing that there is really no such correspondence. "

Poor AnalButter: soundly refuted.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#2489 Feb 10, 2014
Abraham Lincoln was a Republican.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2490 Feb 10, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
The Commonn Core crap that is being taught now is rewrititng history, and trying to teach kids that Lincoln was a liberal!
truth facts

Mount Orab, OH

#2491 Feb 10, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>The Commonn Core crap that is being taught now is rewrititng history, and trying to teach kids that Lincoln was a liberal!
Common core math 7+4=12 as long as the student can explain their answer.INDOCTRINATION

Location hidden

#2492 Feb 10, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>The Commonn Core crap that is being taught now is rewrititng history, and trying to teach kids that Lincoln was a liberal!
Right.

Of course the tea baggers are insisting Lincoln was a communist.

Make up your mind, Shug.

Location hidden

#2493 Feb 10, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
He wouldn't get past the GOP nominee stage today.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2494 Feb 10, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
Of course the tea baggers are insisting Lincoln was a communist.
Make up your mind, Shug.
I never said he was, although I have said his original intent was not to free the slaves, Smug.

Location hidden

#2495 Feb 10, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text> I never said he was
I didn't say YOU said he was.

Talk to AnalButter: I am sure you are close friends.

Location hidden

#2496 Feb 10, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text> I never said he was, although I have said
You said children are being taught he was a liberal.

Which of course is a lie and I have pointed out that is what liars do: lie.

Wipe your chin, dear.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#2497 Feb 11, 2014
Delay, defund and repeal:

Obama’s New Delay of Employer Mandate Violates Plain Language of Law
February 10, 2014 - 6:14 PM

( CNSNews.com )- President Barack Obama’s Treasury Department issued a new regulation today that for the second time directly violates the plain and unambiguous text of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act by allowing some businesses to avoid the law’s Dec. 31, 2013 deadline to provide health insurance coverage to their employees.

Initially, on July 2, 2013, the administration unilaterally delayed the deadline for the employer mandate until 2015. Now, the administration is unilaterally delaying it for some businesses until 2016....
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jef...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Earn money sith this heathcare survey!! I did! ... Wed Happy1 1
News Who pays when someone without insurance shows u... Jul 6 Retribution 21
News The costs of unraveling Obamacare (Jun '12) Jul 5 Geezer 5
News Repeal and replace debate filled with unknowns Jul 5 C Kersey 16
the best insurance south of california Jun 28 malena 1
News Number of Americans who die prematurely each ye... Jun 28 Bill Dunning 5
News The Latest: Insurer says cost-sharing will stab... Jun 26 mike pence veep 1
More from around the web