Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th...

Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange

There are 3802 comments on the The Daily Democrat story from Sep 26, 2013, titled Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange. In it, The Daily Democrat reports that:

TOPSHOTS US President Barack Obama listens to President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon speaking to the media before a bilateral meeting on the sideline of the 68th United Nations General Assembly at the UN in New York on September 24, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Democrat.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#2286 Feb 1, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
I have exactly the same health plan. Anything else, shug?
Politicians say things that don't turn out as they think they should. Read my lips, no new taxes.
ETC. If Obama's pledge- that you were one of the less than ten percent that had to change health plans because yours was inadequate, and you can't get past that: I suggest you not vote for Obama again.
Bush lost reelction because he broke his no new taxes promise; Obama will lose the Senate in November because of his promise you can keep your health care plan if you like it.

Like most of us, Bare Foot 2626 gets insurance from employers and Obama waived the employee mandate to after the elections. We'll see Obamacare destroy our policies first thing next year.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#2287 Feb 1, 2014
truth facts wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again,when patients come to the hospital they are asked their name,dob,ssn,address.Hipaa encompasses all information.
How do you like that? A couple of posts ago you did not even know the term HIPAA and now you are an expert.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#2288 Feb 1, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you like that? A couple of posts ago you did not even know the term HIPAA and now you are an expert.
clueless, you learned something !
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#2289 Feb 1, 2014
Over 1/4 million California patient and health insurance policy holders will get a 25% increase in premiums. This is just one company. Anthem Blue Cross.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-anthem-...

Apparently it's going to be "affordable"(IF you are lucky) OR you can keep your current insurance. I guess 'affordable' and 'keep' won't be in the same sentence with Obama Care.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#2290 Feb 1, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> clueless, you learned something !
No. You ignorant waste of taxpayer dollars. If you were following the thread and were somehow able to understand what was going on you would have seen that the poster did not even know the name of the program he was referring to let alone the purpose of it. Try to keep.
truth facts

Sardinia, OH

#2291 Feb 2, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey jerkwad excuse the hell out of me, I misspelled an acronym,whoopie do.Unlike you I can admit my mistakes.You libturds think you know it all.Just remember it's you libturds that are destroying the best healthcare system in the world.This will come back to haunt you in Nov. You see the latest poll of uninsured Americans?LOL

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2292 Feb 2, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>What lie? BUSH Sr. got it rolling
I don't have to make you admit you don't know what you are talking about: I just have to point to the link.

How Was NAFTA Started?:
The impetus for NAFTA actually began with President Ronald Reagan, who campaigned on a North American common market. In 1984, Congress passed the Trade and Tariff Act. This is important because it gave the President "fast-track" authority to negotiate free trade agreements, while only allowing Congress the ability to approve or disapprove, not change negotiating points. Canadian Prime Minister Mulroney agreed with Reagan to begin negotiations for the Canada-U.S. Free Trade Agreement, which was signed in 1988, went into effect in 1989 and is now suspended due to NAFTA.(Source: NaFina, NAFTA Timeline)

http://useconomy.about.com/od/tradepolicy/p/N...

(and you can find a few hundred thousand other links)

Location hidden

#2293 Feb 2, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Free trade is a liberal idea, Clinton signed NAFTA into law on December 8, 1993. Try to learn history, then you're not doomed to repeat it.
Reagan's bill.

Supported by the majority of Republicans and opposed by the majority of Democrats.

In actual fact, I know- unlike your boyfriend's DNA sample- hard for you to swallow.

Location hidden

#2294 Feb 2, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Bush lost reelction because he broke his no new taxes promise; Obama will lose the Senate
Obama isn't running and you told use that Romney was going to win in 2012.

Maybe you might want to stick to Superbowl picks.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2296 Feb 2, 2014
75.79% of all Republicans voted for NAFTA
41.08% of all Democrats voted for NAFTA

As I said earlier, many people are to blame for this mess. Cronyism, greed and corruption abounds on both sides ot the aisle. That you can take to the bank,.

Location hidden

#2297 Feb 2, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
75.79% of all Republicans voted for NAFTA
41.08% of all Democrats voted for NAFTA
Gosh...

So when I said the MAJORITY of Republicans voted for NAFTA and the MAJORITY of Democrats voted against it...

I was right?

And WHEN was NAFTA first proposed, Sweet Pea?

And who proposed it?
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#2299 Feb 2, 2014
truth facts wrote:
<quoted text>Hey jerkwad excuse the hell out of me, I misspelled an acronym,whoopie do.Unlike you I can admit my mistakes.You libturds think you know it all.Just remember it's you libturds that are destroying the best healthcare system in the world.This will come back to haunt you in Nov. You see the latest poll of uninsured Americans?LOL
No it is not about misspelling an acronym. It is about lying. You claim to work in a hospital yet you do not know what HIPAA is or even the correct name. That is inconceivable for somebody who works in a hospital.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#2300 Feb 3, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
Reagan's bill. Supported by the majority of Republicans and opposed by the majority of Democrats. In actual fact, I know- unlike your boyfriend's DNA sample- hard for you to swallow.
Is that an anti-gay innuendo? What's the matter with you?

Free trade is a liberal idea; Clinton signed NAFTA into law.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#2301 Feb 3, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> clueless, you learned something !
Mamo from turner AKA Rico, and Barefoot AKA UsMail are both of the same mind set. Just plain Dumb and all out for the Hispanic race.
truth facts

Sardinia, OH

#2303 Feb 3, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is not about misspelling an acronym. It is about lying. You claim to work in a hospital yet you do not know what HIPAA is or even the correct name. That is inconceivable for somebody who works in a hospital.
There's no point in arguing with you libturd trolls.You think you know it all when you know nothing.At this point if I was a lidtroll I'd just shoot myself.You people are mentally deficient and have no moral compass.Obozoscam should have been for mental health purposes only and you pukes should have been rounded up and banished to a deserted island.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2304 Feb 3, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh...
So when I said the MAJORITY of Republicans voted for NAFTA and the MAJORITY of Democrats voted against it...
I was right?
And WHEN was NAFTA first proposed, Sweet Pea?
And who proposed it?
We know who brought it up. WE know it was NOT in the best interests of ordinary American workers. While t makes sense to trade with other countries, it doesn't make good sense to send said countries all of our jobs. Further, we should have
figured out the outcome of this debacle by reading about the deindustrialization of Europe in the 1950s...what followed? Rampant abuse and use of social programs and rampant unemployment. It's time to get rid of this mess. Sound familiar? The only problem is this adminstration is pushing for more dependency on our social programs...where's the money to pay for them??? Eh, honeybun???? So, what do you think we should do about the Keystone Pipeline?
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#2305 Feb 3, 2014
truth facts wrote:
<quoted text>There's no point in arguing with you libturd trolls.You think you know it all when you know nothing.At this point if I was a lidtroll I'd just shoot myself.You people are mentally deficient and have no moral compass.Obozoscam should have been for mental health purposes only and you pukes should have been rounded up and banished to a deserted island.
No I just think somebody who works in a hospital should know more than a layman on how hospitals work. You seem to know less than anybody on this board.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#2306 Feb 3, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Mamo from turner AKA Rico, and Barefoot AKA UsMail are both of the same mind set. Just plain Dumb and all out for the Hispanic race.
Living in a bubble it is probably hard to believe that some many different people disagree with you, but that is indeed the case.

By the way, you certainly do not want to compare pedigrees with me. My family uses the DAR approach to determine who is a real American. You probably would not make the cut.
truth facts

Sardinia, OH

#2307 Feb 3, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
No I just think somebody who works in a hospital should know more than a layman on how hospitals work. You seem to know less than anybody on this board.
Wrong again butt lick.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#2308 Feb 3, 2014
truth facts wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again butt lick.
Oh there is no doubt you are less knowledgeable on the subject than everybody else on the board.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Capitol Alert: California lawmaker seeks health... (Jan '14) 6 hr wild child 9
News Illegal immigrants: State Senate approves healt... 7 hr wild child 2
News California Senate votes for healthcare for undo... 9 hr tomin cali 1
News Many health insurers go big with initial 2016 r... 15 hr HilLo 1
News Colorado Association of Health Plans to lose di... May 30 Jingler 1
News Many kids fall through gaps in dental care (May '14) May 29 KsJohn 16
News Democrats See Skimpy Insurance as the Next Heal... May 23 Novus Ordo Seclorum 5
More from around the web