Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange

Sep 26, 2013 Full story: The Daily Democrat 3,800

TOPSHOTS US President Barack Obama listens to President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon speaking to the media before a bilateral meeting on the sideline of the 68th United Nations General Assembly at the UN in New York on September 24, 2013.

Full Story
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#2266 Jan 31, 2014
Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse the hell outta me for a typo Mr./Mrs. perfect.
Who said anything about a typo? You are just throwing around words that you do not understand. HIPAA has nothing to do with identity theft.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#2267 Jan 31, 2014
Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Oh is that right? I guess my instructors forgot to mention hospitals when this very subject was taught.Horse sh**!Your full of it.
Yep ! he sure is.....has been and always will be ! LOL !
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2268 Jan 31, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about a typo? You are just throwing around words that you do not understand. HIPAA has nothing to do with identity theft.
Hipaa has everything to do with identity theft.You are a moron.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#2269 Jan 31, 2014
Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Your twisting sh** around.Not 1 case of identity theft has come from the hospital I work for nor have i heard of this from surronding hospitals.The bullsh** post was the first thing investigators ask was "have you been to a hos[ital lately".Pure and simple bullsh**.We take Hippa very serious here unlike what this law does where personal info is shared with numerous agencies and navigators that did not go through back groud checks.Have fun with that.
Right again, clueless twists and changes all posts.....can't understand why poster don't just blow him off, like the shit ass Zanoni posting with a millions aliases.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#2270 Jan 31, 2014
posters
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2271 Jan 31, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You are really stupid to make statements that you can't back up.
And you back your statements up ,right?Horsesh** you post crap on here all the time that you can't back up. Now let's get back to the topic at hand.The smashing success called "Obozoscam'.Shall we?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2272 Feb 1, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
~stomp stomp stomp~ tea bagged cryathon, year #5.
Not one Republican voted for the ACA, Obamacare is a Democrat policy initiative.

We didn't have the votes to stop it in 2010 but maybe we'll do better in November. If you like your health plan you can keep it turned out to be a lie. Lower cost and more choice untrue.

Get government out of health insurance; sell insurance across state lines.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#2273 Feb 1, 2014
Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Hipaa has everything to do with identity theft.You are a moron.
he is plain stupid, ignorant and CLUELESS of EVERYTHING !
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#2274 Feb 1, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Hospitals are well known to be epicenters for identity theft. One of the first questions police ask an identify theft victim is if they have been in a hospital recently.
Why don't your focus your campaign on the very real problem of that and the thousands of other organizations that have access to the exact same information instead of worrying about what somebody speculated "might" conceivably happen. What do you suppose is the screening process at Target and their vendors?
Medical Identity Theft has been a fast growing problem.

http://news.msn.com/us/medical-identity-theft...

Medical fraud an identity/service theft is already a problem, it's not speculation. The article even mentions the increasing amount of data bases and electronic records are part of the ACA. A lot of people that handle very private information don't have anything at stake except the job. They don't have any licenses or certifications to lose. This is why licensing like most other insurance agents/sellers should be mandated.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#2275 Feb 1, 2014
Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Hipaa has everything to do with identity theft.You are a moron.
I am glad to see you got the name right this time, but HIPAA is about protecting medical records. Not keeping a person's name a secret.
truth facts

Georgetown, OH

#2276 Feb 1, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad to see you got the name right this time, but HIPAA is about protecting medical records. Not keeping a person's name a secret.
Wrong again,when patients come to the hospital they are asked their name,dob,ssn,address.Hipaa encompasses all information.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2277 Feb 1, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Not one Republican voted for the ACA,
And the sun comes up in the east and sets in the west.

And NAFTA was Reagan's idea.

Anything else, shug?

Location hidden

#2278 Feb 1, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
If you like your health plan you can keep it turned out to be a lie.
I have exactly the same health plan.

Anything else, shug?

Politicians say things that don't turn out as they think they should.

Read my lips, no new taxes.

ETC.

If Obama's pledge- that you were one of the less than ten percent that had to change health plans because yours was inadequate, and you can't get past that: I suggest you not vote for Obama again.

Location hidden

#2279 Feb 1, 2014
sheepleloveroyalty wrote:
Medical fraud an identity/service theft is already a problem, it's not speculation.
Target lost 110 million IDs.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#2280 Feb 1, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Target lost 110 million IDs.
That's a problem. By centralizing or making all medical records electronic and/or in one data base it's that much easier for the criminal to access information because there is only one data base to hack rather than trying to obtain the paper files on patients from different offices. No need to let any thief work off a silver platter.

Location hidden

#2281 Feb 1, 2014
sheepleloveroyalty wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a problem. By centralizing or making all medical records electronic and/or in one data base it's that much easier
It isn't.

PS: I'd rather you have a copy of my last colonoscopy than numbers that can my bank account.

As a matter of fact, I understand they used one picture in the Proctologists Monthly for the fold out given my age.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2282 Feb 1, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the sun comes up in the east and sets in the west.
And NAFTA was Reagan's idea.
Anything else, shug?
He talked about it, The idiot George H.W. Bush, Mexican President Salinas, and Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney .signed it in 1992. The House and Senate approved and Clinton signed it into law in 1993. Alot of fools are to blame for this debacle.

Location hidden

#2283 Feb 1, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>He talked about it
It was Reagan's idea.

He ran for president using this idea as a reason for people to vote for him.

How sad for you that you have to lie like this just because I slap the snot out of you every time you stupidly try to insist I am wrong.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2284 Feb 1, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Reagan's idea.
He ran for president using this idea as a reason for people to vote for him.
How sad for you that you have to lie like this just because I slap the snot out of you every time you stupidly try to insist I am wrong.
What lie? BUSH Sr. got it rolling and CLINTON SIGNED IT INTO LAW IN '93. All facts.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2285 Feb 1, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
And the sun comes up in the east and sets in the west. And NAFTA was Reagan's idea. Anything else, shug?
Free trade is a liberal idea, Clinton signed NAFTA into law on December 8, 1993. Try to learn history, then you're not doomed to repeat it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The administration could be missing a major cha... 9 hr barefoot2626 8
Number of Minnesota adults without health insur... Dec 22 Jose Juarez 2
Determining Your Family Dental Care Needs Dec 19 Wally West 3
Retreat is 14th largest mental health provider ... (Apr '14) Dec 18 Esther 12
What to Do About Obamacare and the 'Stupidity o... Dec 17 Swedenforever 4
Pima County to vote on no-smokers hiring policy Dec 15 Jerrybou 1
Pima County mulls not hiring smokers Dec 13 nunyobees 2
More from around the web