Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange

Sep 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Democrat

TOPSHOTS US President Barack Obama listens to President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon speaking to the media before a bilateral meeting on the sideline of the 68th United Nations General Assembly at the UN in New York on September 24, 2013.

Comments (Page 105)

Showing posts 2,081 - 2,100 of2,786
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a real shame- let us all home your children just are dealing with who you are and put up with you, as many of us do, and apologize after you leave.
Hey MR/MRS grammar/spelling nazi,you want a second chance at this sentence?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Hey MR/MRS grammar/spelling nazi,you want a second chance at this sentence?
Funny how you insist you don't read my posts but you not only read my posts, you read my posts not written to you.

Sounds like I have another admirer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Hey MR/MRS grammar/spelling nazi,you want a second chance at this sentence?
PS: Firefox Autocorrect. I forget to turn it off, it likes to "help" me type and I am a touch typist- I find it hard to adjust to the computer which slows me down.
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you insist you don't read my posts but you not only read my posts, you read my posts not written to you.
Find where I said i dont read your post.
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
admirer?I'll laugh at that one for days!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
when you worked = means you did not work most of the time.
I don't know anyone who has worked his/her whole life who precedes what he/she says with "when I worked...".
How dense are you? I AM RETIRED. I occasionaly sub when I am needed. I have hobbies, I travel. I have a life. Get one! You are beyond silly, and your posts get more incomprehensible when you try to say something that you consider to be funny.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder why you did not post a link. The article does not support what you claimed it did. I did notice that you left out the parts about the surge in people the number of people enrolling and how much they are saving.
I tell you what. I'll throw you a bone. My mother died when I was six. This would be a good time for you to break out one of your famous dead mother jokes. Go ahead. Let it rip.
I did not post a link because it is in violation of the Topix TOS. I am glad that you were able to actually use the internet to find it and that as always I was right and you were wrong.
As for dead mother jokes, unlike you I do not insult or belittle people. I just post facts that expose your lies. I will leave the insults, homophobic and racist comments to you, bareback and the rest of your ilk.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
See I thought you knew what you were talking about, but surprise surprise you do not. Why would I receive a subsidy and more importantly why would anybody thank you?
My rates went down drastically because of a simple administrative change that allows me to buy an individual policy at the group rate. No reason to thank you for that.
There are a small number of people who will receive subsidies, but these are paid for through a number of mechanisms in the program. Ironically the Republicans have been trying to attack these very same mechanisms. A good example is the government shutdown that cost us $25B. The whole point of that was to get rid of a tax on medical devices that was to offset a good deal of the subsidies. No reason to thank you for that.
The subsidies would also be offset by the savings involved by not having people show up at the emergency room when they do not have insurance. No reason to thank you for that.
In one sentence you claim that you receive no subsidy and the next you talk about one of the many taxes that provide the subsidies you claim you do not receive. I am not surprised you do not thank anybody since you feel that those of us who work have a duty to support people like you who cannot/will not keep a job. That is the typical entitlement attitude that is rampant among Obama supporters.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
In one sentence you claim that you receive no subsidy and the next you talk about one of the many taxes that provide the subsidies you claim you do not receive. I am not surprised you do not thank anybody since you feel that those of us who work have a duty to support people like you who cannot/will not keep a job. That is the typical entitlement attitude that is rampant among Obama supporters.
Read it slowly and maybe, just maybe you will understand it.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it slowly and maybe, just maybe you will understand it.
I understand the lies you write. I just do not understand you motivation for lying. Perhaps you just want to emulate Obama.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand the lies you write. I just do not understand you motivation for lying. Perhaps you just want to emulate Obama.
Were you home schooled? My post is quite clear and anybody with a sixth grade education can understand it. If you can't blame your parents. They should have let you go to school with the other kids.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you home schooled? My post is quite clear and anybody with a sixth grade education can understand it. If you can't blame your parents. They should have let you go to school with the other kids.
My parents passed a long time ago but thanks for bringing them up. I guess you finally realized that calling me gay did not upset me.
As for my education I attended both public and private schools and public and private universities. I was never home schooled though my parents were quite capable of doing so and more educated that the average teacher.
Your posts are quite clear. That is why anybody who can think for themselves can see right through them.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
My parents passed a long time ago but thanks for bringing them up. I guess you finally realized that calling me gay did not upset me.
As for my education I attended both public and private schools and public and private universities. I was never home schooled though my parents were quite capable of doing so and more educated that the average teacher.
Your posts are quite clear. That is why anybody who can think for themselves can see right through them.
Nobody called you gay. You declared yourself gay. I have no idea why.

Do you even read your own posts?
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody called you gay. You declared yourself gay. I have no idea why.
Do you even read your own posts?

Unlike you I have not destroyed my brain cells. I remember what I post and I donít post lies so I have no need to read my own posts. You should have listen to Nancy when she said to "Just say no!" and maybe you would not have to read your own posts to know what you posted. Of course it would be easier to remember if you did not have to keep all of those lies straight.
I did call you out several times for your homophobic and racist comments as well as your lies and I will continue to do so. I like to show what idiots support amnesty, Obama, racism and homophobia. I do have homosexual friends and if you had friends you might also.
Keep on digging that hole. You are almost to China. Better have a visa when you get there.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you I have not destroyed my brain cells. I remember what I post and I donít post lies so I have no need to read my own posts. You should have listen to Nancy when she said to "Just say no!" and maybe you would not have to read your own posts to know what you posted. Of course it would be easier to remember if you did not have to keep all of those lies straight.
I did call you out several times for your homophobic and racist comments as well as your lies and I will continue to do so. I like to show what idiots support amnesty, Obama, racism and homophobia. I do have homosexual friends and if you had friends you might also.
Keep on digging that hole. You are almost to China. Better have a visa when you get there.
You can't keep track of your own posts let alone mine. I simply called you out on your ever changing gender and suddenly you were screaming "homophobe" for no apparent reason. I assumed that was your coming out, but in hindsight it is quite possible that you did not even understand what the word meant.

Why would I need a visa for China? If you followed my posts you would know I own a home and businesses there and have permanent resident status.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, I wonder how many illegal alien supporters actually have passports? and would go through the process of requesting a entry visa when entering a country, and if they do, will they wait patiently in line while others are processed through customs, or jump to the front of the line, like the entitled sort?
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Dee Dee Dee wrote:
The name of the paper and the reporter are in my post. Did your mommy forget to read that part of the post to you?
Again since you missed it in my post and in the quote of my post in your post,
By Tim Darragh, Colby Itkowitz, Of The Morning Call
Now wonder nobody takes you seriously
LOL
LOL ! you got that right DeeDee.....NO ONE but NO ONE takes this clueless troll seriously ! LOL ! waste of time reading/commenting to the trolls' clueless posts.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you never can find them.
Only the excuses for them.
Proof doesn't move, shug.
funny how you ignore links and links to the books.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>funny how you ignore links and links to the books.
This is what proof of a Lincoln letter looks like:

http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/treasures/images/...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what proof of a Lincoln letter looks like:
http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/treasures/images/...
that is not proof to your claim just more fiction and spam is all which you have confirmed with the link.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,081 - 2,100 of2,786
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••