Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange

There are 3802 comments on the The Daily Democrat story from Sep 26, 2013, titled Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange. In it, The Daily Democrat reports that:

TOPSHOTS US President Barack Obama listens to President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon speaking to the media before a bilateral meeting on the sideline of the 68th United Nations General Assembly at the UN in New York on September 24, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Democrat.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2077 Jan 11, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
As for my educational level and how much higher education I've attained, I'll leave that to others to judge
People with GEDs, Sweat Pea?

Location hidden

#2078 Jan 11, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
Your arguments in support of illegal aliens
what arguments, Shug?

Pointing out that you are more full of sh!t than a Thanksgiving turkey isn't an argument in favor of anything.

It's me pointing out that you tend to hoist yourself upon your own petard, vis-à-vis, banter above.

Which rhythms with 'retard', which was the mental state of the guy who knocked up your mom, apparently, which explains the deficiency of your intellectual prowess needed to get that diploma instead of the certificate of achievement.

Though that looks real nice, Shug.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2079 Jan 12, 2014
It figures that you would denigrate people who have gotten GED's. Are you so obtuse to realize that many of those people eventually go on to get college degrees and make pretty good lives for themselves? The fact that they decided to better themselves and not become a burden to the taxpayers, should be reason enough to applaud them for making the decision to get their certificate. FYI: the former school superintendent of our school system was one such person, who went on to get his doctorate in education. Further, to joke about those who have lower IQ's, many of whom may be the victims of their mother's drug and alcohol abuse as well as physical abuse, is unconscionable.

Why don't YOU grow up already?
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2080 Jan 12, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
It figures that you would denigrate people who have gotten GED's. Are you so obtuse to realize that many of those people eventually go on to get college degrees and make pretty good lives for themselves? The fact that they decided to better themselves and not become a burden to the taxpayers, should be reason enough to applaud them for making the decision to get their certificate. FYI: the former school superintendent of our school system was one such person, who went on to get his doctorate in education. Further, to joke about those who have lower IQ's, many of whom may be the victims of their mother's drug and alcohol abuse as well as physical abuse, is unconscionable.
Exactly right,it's alright for libturds to bash people especially the wretched creature brokeback2626 and old figgypoo,I think they are the same person.But let a person that is not a libturd bash someone, and the world has come to an end.Libturds are sick,twisted freaks that suffer from a mental disorder that should be placed behind a glass shelter with a sign that reads:Do not feed the creatures,they eat their own.
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#2081 Jan 12, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
Even incompetent monsters get to have an opinion in America.

Thats the loophole liberals use to rise to power.

Location hidden

#2082 Jan 12, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
It figures that you would denigrate people who have gotten GED's.
No, Shug: I denigrate people who haven't gotten GED's.

Not quite there, eh?

Location hidden

#2083 Jan 12, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
I..Are you so obtuse to realize that many of those people eventually go on to get college degrees and ...
Rant on....

Location hidden

#2084 Jan 12, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
Further, to joke about those who have lower IQ's, many of whom may be the victims of their mother's drug and alcohol abuse as well as physical abuse, is unconscionable.
Of course, many are just flat out stupid, and most frequently: just lazy sh!ts that you don't want as neighbors.

Location hidden

#2085 Jan 12, 2014
Truth Facts wrote:
I think they are the same person.
Unless you know for sure, you should just shut the f*k up, eh?

It should occur to you that most people disagree with you - you're any idiot, and that means your opinions are the opinions of an idiot.

You insisting that everyone who disagrees with your opinions is further proof of this idiocy.

I think anyone who uses multiple aliases is a pµssy.

Another reason I hold you in such l;ow regard.

Location hidden

#2086 Jan 12, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Even incompetent monsters get to have an opinion in America.
Tea party members.

How fortunate you are in the minority of the minority party.

Location hidden

#2087 Jan 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite there, eh?
No, footfetish, you denigrate EVERYBODY! YOU are already there...you can't get any lower, sweetpea!

Location hidden

#2088 Jan 12, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>No, footfetish, you denigrate EVERYBODY!!
If I denigrate everybody: what is your complaint?

You see, it isn't if you have a GED or not, if you have a degree or not... it is that you just aren't very smart.

And I suppose you will say: I "denigrate" stupid people and and am particularly harsh on you because you are particularly stupid.

So: for this I apologize. In the future, I shall try to remember you are stupid and have unrestricted access to the internet.

Okay?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2089 Jan 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not a saying, it's a cliché, and clichés are used by person of low intellect when they cannot come up with something original or imaginative to say on their own.
It's something the rest of us learned to avoid using in middle school.
Wipe your chin, dear.
I've actually paraphrased a quote from William Shakespeare, dearie. You might have come across his works in your Cliff's Notes version of high school.

As for chins to wipe, I don't think you have a chin to wipe, and as far as clichés go, your life is a big one being a washed out hippie, high on weed, living outside of reality. There's simply no other explanation for your nonsensical ramblings.

Location hidden

#2090 Jan 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
People with GEDs, Sweat Pea?
I don't personally know anyone with a GED, but if I did, I certainly wouldn't think it was a bad thing. It's admirable for ANYONE to further their education, and to strive for better. Something you should probably take heed of, it's never too late to educate oneself about a topic, in this case you can learn about this country's immigration system, free of any political influences.

Location hidden

#2091 Jan 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, it isn't if you have a GED or not, if you have a degree or not... it is that you just aren't very smart.
And I suppose you will say: I "denigrate" stupid people and and am particularly harsh on you because you are particularly stupid.
So: for this I apologize. In the future, I shall try to remember you are stupid and have unrestricted access to the internet.
Okay?
You are pathetic.

Location hidden

#2092 Jan 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay?
I believe he meant to state that you are a degenerate, and your constant denigrations of other posters are beyond the pale.

As far as unrestricted access to the internet, well, you should definitely be restricted. Perhaps your children can take away your connection, since it seems to bring out the worst in you, its similar to an addict on crack.

Location hidden

#2093 Jan 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
what arguments, Shug?
Pointing out that you are more full of sh!t than a Thanksgiving turkey isn't an argument in favor of anything.
It's me pointing out that you tend to hoist yourself upon your own petard, vis-à-vis, banter above.
Which rhythms with 'retard', which was the mental state of the guy who knocked up your mom, apparently, which explains the deficiency of your intellectual prowess needed to get that diploma instead of the certificate of achievement.
Though that looks real nice, Shug.
I have no idea what your background is, and don't really care. My parents were both teachers, but it's pretty obvious that you have no debating skills and therefore have to resort to nonsensical ramblings to make your point. The more posts of yours that I read, the more obvious it becomes that you're not playing with a full deck, as far as YOUR father, I'll bet he was the town fool.

Location hidden

#2094 Jan 12, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>You are pathetic.
Indeed she is, reminds me of the main character in the book entitled "A Confederacy of Dunces", here is an excerpt, for your reading pleasure:(source: www.levity.com ). This is one of my all-time favorite books. Barefoot reminds me of Ignatius, in female form.

"Ignatius Reilly, ideologue, deadbeat, goof-off, glutton, who should repel the reader with his gargantuan bloats, his thunderous contempt and one-man war against everybody -- Freud, homosexuals, heterosexuals, Protestants, and the assorted excesses of modern times. Imagine an Aquinas gone to pot, transported to New Orleans whence he makes a wild foray through the swamps to LSU at Baton Rouge, where his lumber jacket is stolen in the faculty men's room where he is seated, overcome by mammoth gastrointestinal problems. His pyloric valve periodically closes in response to the lack of a "proper geometry and theology" in the modern world".

Location hidden

#2095 Jan 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite there, eh?
So, are we to surmise that you aren't as altruistic as you pretend to be? Taking into account that most illegal aliens don't have a GED, I believe that I, for one, think you're a racist and an elitist. You are so like the court-jester, bowing to the king's whims in the off-chance that your neck won't be on the chopping block once he becomes displeased.

I wouldn't worry if I were you, as long as the Democratic party has a continuous supply of lemmings to fill their voting roster, you remain safe, you're just one of many such disposable, faceless mindless voters.

Location hidden

#2096 Jan 12, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
I've actually paraphrased a quote from William Shakespeare, dearie.
Paraphrases are for idiots that don't know the quotes.

Wipe your chin, shug.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats See Skimpy Insurance as the Next Heal... 19 hr Novus Ordo Seclorum 5
News The toll of anti-Obamacare fanaticism: two horr... May 20 BeauB 1
News GOP head calls Brewer 'Judas' over Medicaid plan (Mar '13) May 14 swedenforever 7
Why getting referrals isn't really about you May 12 dnelson 1
News City to announce details of Medicaid/CHIP outre... May 12 Kathy henderson 2
News Avoiding Job Applicants who Smoke: Is Snuffing ... May 11 bengiekrome 4
treatment for chronic pain May 6 P Pierce 1
More from around the web