Supreme Court to hear Obamacare contr...

Supreme Court to hear Obamacare contraception cases

There are 28 comments on the Reuters story from Nov 26, 2013, titled Supreme Court to hear Obamacare contraception cases. In it, Reuters reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to consider religious objections made by corporations to a provision of President Barack Obama's healthcare law that requires employers to provide health insurance that covers birth control.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#22 Nov 27, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you truly becoming denser with time?
Why should I as a worker or employee have to abide by the theological wishes of my employer?
An abortion is a personal decision - if the health care law encompasses all protection's, does this mean all his employees will utilize this?
Or will you now be in favor of asking an employee what his religious belief are? And based on their answer, you will disregard their résumé, regardless of qualifications, due to their religious beliefs?
Asinine train of thought you live in.
aww tony, I don't live in a train, get serious, you know I live in a double wide. Right next to the retention pond at the pulpwood plant. I guess you brilliant Yankees do it different, but down here, if the boss sez it, you either do it his way or the highway. Highway 41...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#23 Nov 27, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
aww tony, I don't live in a train, get serious, you know I live in a double wide. Right next to the retention pond at the pulpwood plant. I guess you brilliant Yankees do it different, but down here, if the boss sez it, you either do it his way or the highway. Highway 41...
no, that's not true, we smacked you slave owners down to nothing and now you have to actually obey the laws of the civilized world..

not many actually put the south in that category (real world), but you do have to follow the laws of our world...

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#24 Nov 27, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing we have a volunteer military
or corporations could face the draft in a time of war.
Can you imagine a whole corporation being forced to put
on the uniform and ship out? From the CEO down?
Oh I'd pay good money to see the Koch brothers in infantry uniforms on the front line in Afghanistan!

Tawas City, Michigan

#25 Nov 27, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you truly becoming denser with time?
Why should I as a worker or employee have to abide by the theological wishes of my employer?
An abortion is a personal decision - if the health care law encompasses all protection's, does this mean all his employees will utilize this?
Or will you now be in favor of asking an employee what his religious belief are? And based on their answer, you will disregard their résumé, regardless of qualifications, due to their religious beliefs?
Asinine train of thought you live in.
That IS their ultimate goal. For companies to be able to complete gut the Civil Rights Act and go back to discriminating against blacks & gays & women & jews etc.

Tawas City, Michigan

#27 Nov 27, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Which only proves your boss has a moron for an employee.

Decatur, GA

#29 Nov 27, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
That IS their ultimate goal. For companies to be able to complete gut the Civil Rights Act and go back to discriminating against blacks & gays & women & jews etc.
blacks, women and jews can be normal, and are accepted....gays, never....no place in the work place for perversion.

Decatur, GA

#30 Nov 27, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Which only proves your boss has a moron for an employee.
Ill tell him that when I see him in the mirror shaving tomorrow
Cat74

Lisle, IL

#31 Nov 27, 2013
This is why they rewrote the Obamacare bill so they can dis mantle it bit, by bit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Cross Blue Shield in Texas ... comments, r... (Sep '14) Nov 30 rlpanda 17
News Social Security: Open enrollment begins for aff... Nov 18 Done to me too 10
News Is Obamacare working for anyone in Alabama in 2... Nov 17 ThomasA 2
News Jake Tapper grills Paul Ryan over whether his O... Nov 15 Gotti 1
HMO or HDHP Nov 11 Ultragc 1
News $0 deductible health insurance plans coming to ... Nov 11 kevinkoh 2
Need Insurance? Nov 5 HealthWiz 1
More from around the web