Insight - It takes an army: Tens of t...

Insight - It takes an army: Tens of thousands of workers roll out Obamacare

There are 97 comments on the Reuters story from Jun 21, 2013, titled Insight - It takes an army: Tens of thousands of workers roll out Obamacare. In it, Reuters reports that:

From the chief actuary at the California health insurance exchange that President Barack Obama's healthcare reform law established to the legions of call center staffers who will help people trying to buy insurance through such state exchanges, the number of people working to implement "Obamacare" has reached the tens of thousands, a Reuters ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#71 Jun 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Thirty million will still not have the health care they were promised. The other thirty million can't afford it just like the pre-existing patients. Only 10% could afford the presidents ploy to hand this boondoggle around the necks of America.
Offer proof that a WORD of that is true, please. I'll wait.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#72 Jun 24, 2013
None of it is true. It's part of the rightwing radical's attempt to legislate by lie.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#73 Jun 24, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
None of it is true. It's part of the rightwing radical's attempt to legislate by lie.
They're lie-gislators...:)

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#74 Jun 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot. Most of the middle class will keep the work-based plans they ALREADY have. Obamacare is all about insuring the UNinsured, not the already-insured.
Please, tell me you're not this stupid?
Oh wow, keep them, mine has gone up 60% in the last two years due to Obama Care, but the copays keep going up as well. It is a scam for sure. I can't wait for the death panels. Will they play charades.....first word sounds like death.........

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#75 Jun 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Offer proof that a WORD of that is true, please. I'll wait.
CBO: Obamacare Will Leave 30 Million Uninsured | CNS News
cnsnews.com/news/article/cbo-obamacare-&#... ... Cached
Under Obamacare, 8 percent of legal U ... taxes and subsidies created by Obamacare, there will still be 30 million uninsured people in the United States a decade from ...

I'll remember this next time I as for proof from you......

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#76 Jun 24, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
None of it is true. It's part of the rightwing radical's attempt to legislate by lie.
CBO: Obamacare Will Leave 30 Million Uninsured | CNS News
cnsnews.com/news/article/cbo-obamacare-&#... ... Cached
Under Obamacare, 8 percent of legal U ... taxes and subsidies created by Obamacare, there will still be 30 million uninsured people in the United States a decade from ...

oops, caught you spreading fertilizer again. Put a cow chip on your head pookie, maybe you'll grow some brains.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#78 Jun 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>CBO: Obamacare Will Leave 30 Million Uninsured | CNS News
cnsnews.com/news/article/cbo-obamacare-&#... ... Cached
Under Obamacare, 8 percent of legal U ... taxes and subsidies created by Obamacare, there will still be 30 million uninsured people in the United States a decade from ...
I'll remember this next time I as for proof from you......
CNS is bullshit, there's absolutely no reason at all to believe a word of that drivel.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#79 Jun 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>CBO: Obamacare Will Leave 30 Million Uninsured | CNS News
cnsnews.com/news/article/cbo-obamacare-&#... ... Cached
Under Obamacare, 8 percent of legal U ... taxes and subsidies created by Obamacare, there will still be 30 million uninsured people in the United States a decade from ...
I'll remember this next time I as for proof from you......
Bad link too, assclown. You're not exactly batting a thousand...LOL

“KONA, baby!”

Since: Jul 08

Jacksonville, FL

#80 Jun 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
CNS is bullshit, there's absolutely no reason at all to believe a word of that drivel.
How about straight from the horse's mouth?
http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofil...
Check the number of insured in the CBO's own report.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#81 Jun 24, 2013
Pappa wrote:
<quoted text>
How about straight from the horse's mouth?
http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofil...
Check the number of insured in the CBO's own report.
They're PROJECTIONS, dummy. What about that don't you get? The source doesn't matter, they're PROJECTIONS.

“KONA, baby!”

Since: Jul 08

Jacksonville, FL

#82 Jun 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
They're PROJECTIONS, dummy. What about that don't you get? The source doesn't matter, they're PROJECTIONS.
Projections are all the CBO does, scooter. I guess you subscribe to the 'wait and see' mantra, huh?

“KONA, baby!”

Since: Jul 08

Jacksonville, FL

#83 Jun 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
They're PROJECTIONS, dummy. What about that don't you get? The source doesn't matter, they're PROJECTIONS.
Global warming is all projections. Just projections.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#84 Jun 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, that imaginary massive bureaucracy. Takes a few people to roll it out, therefore it's a bureaucracy, therefore it's bad. What about the plethora of insurance companies conspiring with corporate medicine and Big Pharma to keep costs high? That's the REAL reason health costs are so high. They cheat the government, take money out of your and my wallets...shouldn't you be condemning THAT?
I do agree the Feds should pay everyone's health care bill, if by that you mean single payer. Of course it's not that simple, it would be a health PLAN you paid into, which operated at different care levels, and which had deductables, but yes, that's very much what I want. That WOULD save money, serious money.
Purrfesus - You need to slow down on the cool-aid buddy. An "imaginary" bureaucracy? The House Ways and Means Committee issued a report saying the IRS may need as many as 16,500 additional auditors, agents and other employees to investigate and collect billions in new taxes from Americans. And, the IRS has such a spotless record of customer service and fiscal responsibility as it is.

So, will you buy the Silver, Gold, Platinum or Bronze plan under this system? The IRS estimates the cheapest (bronze) plan will cost a family around $1600 a month. Or, and I suspect this is the case, someone else is paying for your plan so it's easy for you to be progressive.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#85 Jun 24, 2013
Pappa wrote:
<quoted text>
Projections are all the CBO does, scooter. I guess you subscribe to the 'wait and see' mantra, huh?
That'd be a hell of a lot more accurate than projecting imaginary claims into an imaginary future, Skippy! LOL

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#86 Jun 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
CNS is bullshit, there's absolutely no reason at all to believe a word of that drivel.
hahahaah what about the other 2000 stories that say the same thing. You are so easy pookie, no wonder you are always bent over a table.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#87 Jun 24, 2013
au DumboSpambolina wrote:
hahahaah what about the other 2000 times that I've said the same stupid things. You know I'm so easy pookie, no wonder I'm always bent over a table.
A lot of GOPee closet cases out there to choose from, eh? Best not say any more...:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#88 Jun 24, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
Purrfesus - You need to slow down on the cool-aid buddy. An "imaginary" bureaucracy? The House Ways and Means Committee issued a report saying the IRS may need as many as 16,500 additional auditors, agents and other employees to investigate and collect billions in new taxes from Americans. And, the IRS has such a spotless record of customer service and fiscal responsibility as it is.
So, will you buy the Silver, Gold, Platinum or Bronze plan under this system? The IRS estimates the cheapest (bronze) plan will cost a family around $1600 a month. Or, and I suspect this is the case, someone else is paying for your plan so it's easy for you to be progressive.
Billions....oh my lord, just BILLIONS in NEW TAXES, that Obama's gone CRAZEE yesirreebob, I can see it now, the IRS will be in my living room SHAKING THE LOOSE CHANGE out of my pockets!

Oh lord I'd better call the law....oops they're tapping my phone now too...oh, my...

ps - your cost figures are bullshit, did you know that?:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#89 Jun 24, 2013
Pappa wrote:
<quoted text>
Global warming is all projections. Just projections.
Um, no, Mr. Offtopic, the globe's been warming for what, about 100 years now?

http://www.newscientist.com/data/images/ns/cm...

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#90 Jun 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, no, Mr. Offtopic, the globe's been warming for what, about 100 years now?
http://www.newscientist.com/data/images/ns/cm...
Can we see your thermometer?

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#91 Jun 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Billions....oh my lord, just BILLIONS in NEW TAXES, that Obama's gone CRAZEE yesirreebob, I can see it now, the IRS will be in my living room SHAKING THE LOOSE CHANGE out of my pockets!
Oh lord I'd better call the law....oops they're tapping my phone now too...oh, my...
ps - your cost figures are bullshit, did you know that?:)
The House Ways & Means or the IRS numbers? Either way, you should call them and set them straight. They'd be glad to hear from you. You can reach them @ 888-912-1227.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sen. Landrieu Criticized By Abortion Opponents ... (Dec '09) Apr 11 yidfella talking ... 4
News Massachusetts, a Health Pioneer, Turns Its Focu... Mar 31 Christsharia sLaw 1
News She had a colonoscopy without anesthesia - but ... Mar 28 billnowcreditlater 1
News Bipartisan push for Obamacare fix unravels in t... Mar 26 mr gleeble 3
News Number of Minnesota adults without health insur... (Dec '14) Mar 23 Seniors For Fairness 3
News Remote Area Medical clinic returns to Cookeville Mar '18 DeDominicis 1
Question regarding psychiatric group's liabilit... Mar '18 Anon1804 1