Greenup clinic receives $10,000 AT&T contribution

Jun 19, 2013 Full story: Portsmouth Daily Times

State Representative Tanya Pullin joined representatives from the Greenup County Health Department and Greenup County Schools to announce a contribution from AT&T of $10,000 for the Remote Area Medical clinic.

Full Story
Blessed by RAM

Ashland, KY

#1 Jun 29, 2013
This clinic was extremely beneficial for our area. It was great to have worked it for three days and see what a good heart can do for those in need. I worked with volunteers from Manhattan, New York and Boston, Massachusetts who traveled here just to help those in need of medical attention. They didn't ask for identification or what your economic status was; they were genuinely here to just help. If you can ever be a part of this program you will be truly blessed just as I was!
greatful

Greenup, KY

#2 Jul 1, 2013
I went to this clinic what they did for me saved me thousands I had 10 teeth pulled that 1st.day there is no way I could come up with that much money I thank god an these great volunteers everyone was so nice and no one judged me thank you from the bottom of my heart

greatful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hospitals say too many of the newly insured are... Tue white widow 8
Blue Cross Blue Shield in Texas ... comments, r... Sep 15 lomofirefly 13
Ask Emily: Is kidsa dental care considered a es... Sep 12 bryanflake1984 1
The 'Ed Show' returns to MSNBC with Sen. Bernie... (May '13) Sep 11 guest 2
My FREE annual check-up for $1,347.36 Sep 10 TX_Braniac 2
Many kids fall through gaps in dental care Sep 10 Israel is evil 13
Alison Lundergan Grimes might as well run on Ky... Sep 8 Electra41 1
•••

Health Insurance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE