Immigrants face complicated rules under Obamacare

Eduardo Garcia, 34, and his family Erika Soto, 33, left, and daughter Maria Soto, 12, standing next to him and son, Alfredo Jesus Garcia, 5, not pictured, attend a soccer game at Sam Lynn Ball Park. Full Story
Really

Kansas City, MO

#1 Oct 13, 2013
Who the hell cares?
Holla Isabella

Danielson, CT

#2 Oct 13, 2013
Roaches leeches parasites vermin.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#4 Oct 13, 2013
The pro illegal immigrant crowd will create a non-profit that we'll pay for to sign them up and as usual, we'll still be stuck with the bills. Americans better wake up quick. This ACA is going to kill off the last remaining member's of the middle class.....

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 Oct 14, 2013
They can still clog their local ER's as they always have. Who really believes that illegals think twice about healthcare?
Jesus Malverde

United States

#6 Oct 14, 2013
No problem. Many gringos out there to help us for a small fee. Gringos will cut the throats of their own mother for money. Unlike us.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#7 Oct 14, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
No problem. Many gringos out there to help us for a small fee. Gringos will cut the throats of their own mother for money. Unlike us.
You just hang them from bridges, pende*o.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#8 Oct 14, 2013
Law says LEGAL immigrants can get Obama Care. Sounds like the solution is to become legal. They need to do their waiting in their original country and not a US waiting room.

Sounds like a personal problem to me.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9 Oct 14, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
unlike you who think the consunual age for sex with a girl is 14 years old
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#10 Oct 14, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You just hang them from bridges, pende*o.
Be headings are also very popular. We have observed your Culture and even Cortez was shocked when he conquered you people and realized, you were the most uncivilized people he'd ever seen. We have always tried to immunize you so we won't get diseases you've brought with you to this Country, but no Mexican will come out of the shadows too pay for anything American, especially healthcare. They're closing down our hospitals at a rapid pace for lack of payments.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#11 Oct 14, 2013
The last post was not posted to VET....My bad... It was meant for Malturdy.....
Jesus Malverde

United States

#12 Oct 14, 2013
Andysdad wrote:
<quoted text>unlike you who think the consunual age for sex with a girl is 14 years old
The age of consent in your Vatican City is 10 yrs old. Most gringos prescribe to this, since they like young ripe boys of this age. Your ancestors, yes.
Jesus Malverde

United States

#13 Oct 14, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You just hang them from bridges, pende*o.
You, as always, missed the point of my post: We aren't here, and stay here, without the help of your gringo brothers, sisters,cousins, etc.; all you can do is mis-direct with non-sequitur and the irrelevant. But then again, you are no where as sophisticated or educated as am I.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#14 Oct 15, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
That is the most ridiculus statement from you to date. Good grief, get some new material.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#15 Oct 15, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
The age of consent in your Vatican City is 10 yrs old. Most gringos prescribe to this, since they like young ripe boys of this age. Your ancestors, yes.
so you assume i am a member of any church, prove it!!!
Holla Isabella

Bronx, NY

#16 Oct 15, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
Once again, you wet back piece of shit, you used the word gringo. If you can call me a gringo, I can call you a splc, you lowlife splc.
Jesus Malverde

United States

#17 Oct 15, 2013
ronnie wrote:
The last post was not posted to VET....My bad... It was meant for Malturdy.....
Bwwajaja, demonstrates your stupidity.
Jesus Malverde

United States

#18 Oct 15, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you wet back piece of shit, you used the word gringo. If you can call me a gringo, I can call you a splc, you lowlife splc.
Just don't call me, "late for supper". Bwwwaaajajaja

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#19 Oct 15, 2013
Jesus Malverde, if this is your real name. You are an embarrassment to hard working Hispanics who value ethics, integrity and values. Your entitlement mentality is outrageous and frankly, your posts are boring. Why do you clutter Topix with your nonsense? all that you are doing is instigating flame wars, really not helping the pro illegal-alien amnesty cause.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#21 Oct 15, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
Jesus Malverde, if this is your real name. You are an embarrassment to hard working Hispanics who value ethics, integrity and values. Your entitlement mentality is outrageous and frankly, your posts are boring. Why do you clutter Topix with your nonsense? all that you are doing is instigating flame wars, really not helping the pro illegal-alien amnesty cause.
He's nothing but a bored, pathetic troll, in need of attention. There's GOT to be a name for that in the DSM-V, like "Hopeless NOS." Hahah!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#22 Oct 15, 2013
Purple Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
He's nothing but a bored, pathetic troll, in need of attention. There's GOT to be a name for that in the DSM-V, like "Hopeless NOS." Hahah!
How about basement dwelling man-child?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Determining Your Family Dental Care Needs 1 hr Wally West 3
Retreat is 14th largest mental health provider ... (Apr '14) 16 hr Esther 12
Number of Minnesota adults without health insur... 23 hr maryjaneprincton 1
What to Do About Obamacare and the 'Stupidity o... Wed Swedenforever 4
Pima County to vote on no-smokers hiring policy Dec 15 Jerrybou 1
Pima County mulls not hiring smokers Dec 13 nunyobees 2
Average Affordable Care premiums going up in 2015 Dec 11 Aprilvue 35
More from around the web