Governor Corbett announces new fundin...

Governor Corbett announces new funding to help children get insurance

There are 3 comments on the WHP-TV Harrisburg story from Feb 20, 2013, titled Governor Corbett announces new funding to help children get insurance. In it, WHP-TV Harrisburg reports that:

Governor Corbett toured the new Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital facility Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHP-TV Harrisburg.

Florence Rife

Harrisburg, PA

#1 Feb 20, 2013
My daughter has tried, several times to get CHiP for my grandchildren..While she is employed, she doesn't make enough money to pay for private insurance for them.The children are 15, 12, and 5.she gets letters that say she isn't eligible,and to apply for Medicaid.She isn't eligible for that either, because she makes too much money.What are we doing wrong?Can you help?
KeepGitmoOpen

Bryn Mawr, PA

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Florence Rife wrote:
My daughter has tried, several times to get CHiP for my grandchildren..While she is employed, she doesn't make enough money to pay for private insurance for them.The children are 15, 12, and 5.she gets letters that say she isn't eligible,and to apply for Medicaid.She isn't eligible for that either, because she makes too much money.What are we doing wrong?Can you help?
you have to try madiscare first by fed law if they are denied then they get chip no questions asked unless she has the kids on another insurance plan already.
KeepGitmoOpen

Bryn Mawr, PA

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Florence Rife wrote:
Sounds to me you are making this up you say eligible for that either why either? You can get CHIP no matter how much you make. CHIP only denys you if you are coverd by some form of gov assitance or insurance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pressure on GOP to revamp health law grows, alo... 6 hr gwww 12
Blue Cross Blue Shield in Texas ... comments, r... (Sep '14) Feb 23 JayCraswell 19
Health insurance Feb 22 wendykroyxo 1
News New center shows surge in demand for children's... Feb 22 Humanspirit 1
grace period Feb 21 KRYS 1
Another reason you got unexpected out of networ... Feb 16 JayCraswell 1
Disputing Medical Bills (Urgent Question (Jul '16) Feb 16 JayCraswell 2
More from around the web