Obama tries to reassure Hispanics on ...

Obama tries to reassure Hispanics on Obamacare

There are 5 comments on the Washington Times story from Mar 6, 2014, titled Obama tries to reassure Hispanics on Obamacare. In it, Washington Times reports that:

"None of the information that is provided in order for you to obtain health insurance is in any way transferred to immigration services," he told a town hall-style broadcast.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#1 Mar 19, 2014
Won't give ILLEGAL alien information away for deportation purposes?

So the health care exchanges can ignore court orders or impede federal law enforcement in the completion of their duties?
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#5 Mar 20, 2014
VIVA Presidente Obama and free Obamacare Medicaid!!! ;)
Ronnie

United States

#8 Mar 20, 2014
I have a close family member navigator for the Afordable Care Act... believe me, Illegals cannot afford it and recieve free healthcare anyway. California is in financial distress as a result. Today it came out in the media that California has become the most corrupt Stzte in America, with illegal money laundering reaching the billions of dollars, illegal drug and people smuggling, etc. Goes to show you, the State that goes the way of libs allowing the population to run amuck has been the most degraded thus far. Illegals have destroyed Calif. Just like they did in Mexico. The Gov. Has also been named in compliance in the corrution. California will fall into the ocean soon. The earthquakes are increasing in volume everyday. I hope Mexico goes down with it.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#9 Mar 21, 2014
Ronnie wrote:
I have a close family member navigator for the Afordable Care Act... believe me, Illegals cannot afford it and recieve free healthcare anyway. California is in financial distress as a result. Today it came out in the media that California has become the most corrupt Stzte in America, with illegal money laundering reaching the billions of dollars, illegal drug and people smuggling, etc. Goes to show you, the State that goes the way of libs allowing the population to run amuck has been the most degraded thus far. Illegals have destroyed Calif. Just like they did in Mexico. The Gov. Has also been named in compliance in the corrution. California will fall into the ocean soon. The earthquakes are increasing in volume everyday. I hope Mexico goes down with it.
California would be fine if the anglo azzzwipes just got the hell out!! LOL!!!
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#11 Mar 21, 2014
Jack Schortz wrote:
<quoted text>
jose, you stinking beaner shut the burrito hole
I can buy your whole family with what I have in my wallet right now
Awesome amigo! We are glad that you morons can afford to keep on paying our way!! Now just get your sorry anglo azzzes back to work!!! LOL!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Cross Blue Shield in Texas ... comments, r... (Sep '14) Feb 23 JayCraswell 19
Health insurance Feb 22 wendykroyxo 1
News New center shows surge in demand for children's... Feb 22 Humanspirit 1
grace period Feb 21 KRYS 1
Another reason you got unexpected out of networ... Feb 16 JayCraswell 1
Disputing Medical Bills (Urgent Question (Jul '16) Feb 16 JayCraswell 2
News UPDATE 1-U.S. Senate confirms Rep. Price as hea... Feb 12 Captain Yesterday 15
More from around the web