Walker calls special session on Medicaid

Walker calls special session on Medicaid

There are 4 comments on the The Janesville Gazette story from Nov 14, 2013, titled Walker calls special session on Medicaid. In it, The Janesville Gazette reports that:

Gov. Scott Walker is calling for a special session of the Legislature to delay shifting more than 100,000 Wisconsinites to the federal health insurance exchange.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Janesville Gazette.

imaginaryfriend

Plymouth, MI

#1 Nov 15, 2013
Walker hates people! He is a Koch [email protected]!
ACA Problems Over an Over

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Mar 14, 2014
From what I've been told by people who have applied for the ACA/Obama Care Healthcare, when the people sign up through the site, they don't even know what Doctor, Clinic or Hospital they are assigned until they submit the form. "You Can't Keep your Doctor."
At that time you are in it, and if you are being sent 60 miles away from your town to see a Doctor it's to bad, even when there are many closer to your home and that is absurd. Could it have to do with Democratic Doctors who need more patients? The supposedly low cost to low income WORKERS is a joke.. And WORKERS in the Key word here!
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#6 Mar 14, 2014
ACA Problems Over an Over wrote:
From what I've been told by people who have applied for the ACA/Obama Care Healthcare, when the people sign up through the site, they don't even know what Doctor, Clinic or Hospital they are assigned until they submit the form. "You Can't Keep your Doctor."
At that time you are in it, and if you are being sent 60 miles away from your town to see a Doctor it's to bad, even when there are many closer to your home and that is absurd. Could it have to do with Democratic Doctors who need more patients? The supposedly low cost to low income WORKERS is a joke.. And WORKERS in the Key word here!
Sounds like the people who told you this are both lazy and stupid. You can search for the doctors and facilities under any plan before signing up for anything. These are the suckers who keep their junk policies, because a lack of effort on their own part.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#7 Mar 22, 2014
I wish he was my governor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) Thu Voter 40
News Al Franken: Health reform has made a difference... (Sep '10) Thu Not True Franken 243
Very upset with my situation.! Help, please Jul 17 just axe me 9
News Obama calls for 'public option' for Obamacare Jul 12 YourEx 36
News Study: Trump health care plan would make 18M un... Jul 9 Donald Trump 4
News The least healthy cities in America Jul 8 Just Sayin 4
Disputing Medical Bills (Urgent Question Jul 5 johnnyburns527 1
More from around the web