Obamacare tech hurdle looms right before enrollment deadline

There are 2 comments on the Reuters story from Dec 18, 2013, titled Obamacare tech hurdle looms right before enrollment deadline. In it, Reuters reports that:

Some technical experts are perplexed at the U.S. government's plan to switch web hosts for its new health insurance portal, HealthCare.gov, in the midst of an expected last-minute rush to beat a March 31 enrollment deadline for 2014 coverage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#1 Dec 18, 2013
What do you expect? These Affirmative Action Diversity people got their job not because they are capable, but because they belong to a group, and it isn't even an intelligent group.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#2 Dec 18, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
What do you expect? These Affirmative Action Diversity people got their job not because they are capable, but because they belong to a group, and it isn't even an intelligent group.
It is so funny how you don’t even know what the article is about but you racist ignorance pushed you to race on here and post a comment… I love laughing at you silly tea-baggers. You can’t criticize the website now that there are no longer reports of “glitches”.

Go read the article and then post your stupidity… you idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Palin calls Obama `most pro-abortion president' (Nov '10) 8 hr mjjcpa 547
News House adopts compromise GOP budget targeting 'O... 22 hr goonsquad 20
News Health care: Illegal immigrants would get Medi-... Mon wild child 2
Facility fee being billed as copayment? Mon sarah2345 1
News Avoiding Job Applicants who Smoke: Is Snuffing ... Sun Nope 2
work place health paid insurance - cannot affor... Apr 30 Jose A Rodriguez 3
News Senators Seek 'Living Wage' for Capitol Hill Co... Apr 30 Black Annie 9
More from around the web