Woman cited by Obama as health care success story frustrated by sign-up process

Nov 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KCCI-TV Des Moines

Washington state resident Jessica Sanford was bursting with pride when President Barack Obama mentioned her story during a Rose Garden event on health care reform last month at the White House.

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Nov 21, 2013
Justin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

$1,000,000,000 spent by the government to develope the website healthcare.gov .

Divide that by 50,000 successful enrollments, and it averages out to $20,000 per enrollee.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This is one reason you don't use props or be more carefull about the props you use. I can't believe the bozo staff didn't make this women go through the process and make sure she would get cheap premiums. It an insurance bill after all.

Subsidies and tax credits were/are purposely getting lost in the rhetoric as are deductible and co pay.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The WhiteHouse on line message to the true believers FAILed. The problem with real time participation reporting is that, No Spin Will Protect Him.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Wonder how long the tingle up HER leg will last..... Until she gets her first Insurance Bill I'm guessing.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

UPDATE: Last report. Washington woman cited by Obama in relation to her "saving" on her insurance coverage is now reporting her costs did not materialize as earlier stated. It will cost her MORE so she is opting out on the program. AFTER her private insurer had dropped her due to having to comply with the ObamaCare mandated curriculae.

A BIG f**king OOOOOPS there Barry.

HA HA HA HA HA
Dr Pepsi

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

RayOne wrote:
The WhiteHouse on line message to the true believers FAILed. The problem with real time participation reporting is that, No Spin Will Protect Him.
remember Bush? don't ask & don"t tell
Dr. Obamacare! don"t know & done"t care.....(more).....

vetooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo!
Dr Pepsi

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 19, 2013
 
okimar wrote:
Wonder how long the tingle up HER leg will last..... Until she gets her first Insurance Bill I'm guessing.
U mint Obamacare Bill clintoon surplus co-lie?!!;-00
food fight

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

What the heck is she complaining about? Her data all made it into ObamaCare and is probably now on sale in all sorts of internet cafes in Russia or Nigeria!
Dr Pepsi

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 19, 2013
 
food fight wrote:
What the heck is she complaining about? Her data all made it into ObamaCare and is probably now on sale in all sorts of internet cafes in Russia or Nigeria!
U mint her Mandata or mandate?;) or she need to mandating with Dr. OZ in her vs china inda forbidden Citea?!!!!;-00
The Progressive

Center, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

Well give that girl an Obamaphone.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hmmmm.
where's crapola? larry wolf? responsibility? wall st gov?
I surely thought they'd be here defending their messiah's brilliance by trying to blame this on Bush and Cheney!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Justin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

She could have enrolled in the same healthcare plan with less trouble by calling the insurance provider directly. She wouldn't even need one of those new fangled "smart phones", just a good old fashioned rotary phone would do the job.
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 20, 2013
 
okimar wrote:
Wonder how long the tingle up HER leg will last..... Until she gets her first Insurance Bill I'm guessing.
Speaking of insurance bills, there is one thing not being mentioned in the media.

Once you get your premium and subsidy in 2014, it will need to be reconciled on the 2014 income tax form in 2015. IF a person got a promotion or pay increase, the amount of the subsidy will be recalculated and REDUCED for the prior year, based on the increase in income. Based on that information a person will have to WRITE A CHECK TO THE GOVERNMENT to cover the amount the subsidy was DECREASED due to that increase in income!!

What a NIGHTMARE !!!!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

carey529 wrote:
hmmmm.
where's crapola? larry wolf? responsibility? wall st gov?
I surely thought they'd be here defending their messiah's brilliance by trying to blame this on Bush and Cheney!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
The Bush statute of limitations finally ran out last year. Its still okay to blame hurricanes,tsunamis,the GOP,Congress in general,the hostile media(HA HA HA),the Tea Party and the stupid general public's lack of ability to discern what he means when he prevaricates about his policies......

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Eleanor wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of insurance bills, there is one thing not being mentioned in the media.
Once you get your premium and subsidy in 2014, it will need to be reconciled on the 2014 income tax form in 2015. IF a person got a promotion or pay increase, the amount of the subsidy will be recalculated and REDUCED for the prior year, based on the increase in income. Based on that information a person will have to WRITE A CHECK TO THE GOVERNMENT to cover the amount the subsidy was DECREASED due to that increase in income!!
What a NIGHTMARE !!!!
I wouldn't sweat it..... ObummerCare is sinking faster than the Yamoto in '45. The vermin are deserting the ship,his *supporters* are fast finding out how deep the lies/deceptions went and are PIZZED. It may hold out thru the New Year,but I got my doubts. Oblamer has lost majorities in almost all voting groups,women,young people,ect. About the only ones still paying him any attention are Blacks and the real hard kool-aid drinking left. You know....the losers who want other people to pay for their stuff/mistakes/blunders/poor choices. Losers.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Democrats Jackass wrote:
<quoted text>Those idiots are in hiding.
Can you blame them?
What an embarrassment our First African American President has been.
And to think there were several CAPABLE Blacks that could have been elected if America was so frigging het up to elect it's first Black President......and the lie-berals chose this,this,this........(fill in your own blank)

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justin wrote:
$1,000,000,000 spent by the government to develope the website healthcare.gov .
Divide that by 50,000 successful enrollments, and it averages out to $20,000 per enrollee.
No biggie.... Obama knows the taxpayer is good for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••