Miss. says no thanks to Medicaid expansion dollars

Oct 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Wichita Eagle

And so you might think Mississippi would jump at the prospect of billions of federal dollars to expand Medicaid.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Is there any limit to the cruelty and lack of compassion displayed by right wing rethugs?

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Is there any limit to the cruelty and lack of compassion displayed by right wing rethugs?
Nope, no limit!
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Impoverished, teabooger, red sate forever.
HumanSpirit

Lake City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Mississippi is chuck full of Republican ALEC members on the move for profits. The public should be aware of the Republican "Drug America" since the Bush Sr presidency and the advancement under the Republican Reagan/ Bush for the New World Order and the mind drugging going on in the poorer areas and the victimizing of the public (democratics) with Statin drugs (Lipitor, Baycore, Simivastatin) with cause memory loss , cataracts, muscle atrophy and a host of other profitable medical procedures and political gain IMO.
Mike

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Whatever man! I do not want to pay for someones healthcare. Already work hard to pay for me and my family. I work 65 hours a week and I should help pay for some lazy losers healthcare? Think not
HumanSpirit

Alachua, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

By now most of the American population hospitalized realizes the problem and connection between the Republican and the pharmaceutical industry , medical and mental Health industry in the bogus, made to order diagnoses for profit that is causing excessive bilking and overcharges to Medicare and insurances.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••