Miss. says no thanks to Medicaid expansion dollars

Oct 18, 2012 Full story: The Wichita Eagle 6

And so you might think Mississippi would jump at the prospect of billions of federal dollars to expand Medicaid.

Full Story
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#3 Oct 19, 2012
Is there any limit to the cruelty and lack of compassion displayed by right wing rethugs?

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

#4 Oct 19, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Is there any limit to the cruelty and lack of compassion displayed by right wing rethugs?
Nope, no limit!
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#5 Oct 20, 2012
Impoverished, teabooger, red sate forever.
HumanSpirit

High Springs, FL

#6 Oct 20, 2012
Mississippi is chuck full of Republican ALEC members on the move for profits. The public should be aware of the Republican "Drug America" since the Bush Sr presidency and the advancement under the Republican Reagan/ Bush for the New World Order and the mind drugging going on in the poorer areas and the victimizing of the public (democratics) with Statin drugs (Lipitor, Baycore, Simivastatin) with cause memory loss , cataracts, muscle atrophy and a host of other profitable medical procedures and political gain IMO.
Mike

Euless, TX

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Whatever man! I do not want to pay for someones healthcare. Already work hard to pay for me and my family. I work 65 hours a week and I should help pay for some lazy losers healthcare? Think not
HumanSpirit

High Springs, FL

#8 Nov 15, 2012
By now most of the American population hospitalized realizes the problem and connection between the Republican and the pharmaceutical industry , medical and mental Health industry in the bogus, made to order diagnoses for profit that is causing excessive bilking and overcharges to Medicare and insurances.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Determining Your Family Dental Care Needs 13 hr Wally West 2
Many kids fall through gaps in dental care Wed Wally West 14
Department of Defense awards Humana Military ne... (May '09) Oct 28 Leachmark707 9
Health bills can hide 'drive-by' costs Oct 24 The Sensible 1 6
Who in an insurance company is responsible for ... Oct 23 Trying to Help 1
Insurance: Pregnant US Citizen Abroad Moving Ba... Oct 23 LuluSeoul 1
Roberts: Health care is not a right (Jul '12) Oct 20 Sage 288

Health Insurance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE