Health law birth control coverage bef...

Health law birth control coverage before justices

There are 23 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 23, 2014, titled Health law birth control coverage before justices. In it, Newsday reports that:

The Obama administration and its opponents are renewing the Supreme Court battle over President Barack Obama's health care law in a case that pits the religious rights of employers against the rights of women to the birth control of their choice.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Magic Mortis

United States

#27 Mar 31, 2014
carey529 wrote:
nobody wants to deny women their contraceptives...
we just don't want to pay for them...
yes , yes they do you fool , in fact jump over to more on rape culture of Communist pedophiles. LOLOLOLOL
Magic Mortis

United States

#28 Mar 31, 2014
OISAW wrote:
<quoted text>I am a woman who has health concerns not based on birth control and I am trying to figure out how to pay for my meds, because only birth control gets the mandated zero co-pay- try well over $100.00 a month. But Obama brought the women in their 20's and 30's for free birth control. I have also had family members die of heart attacks and breast cancer. So I know the facts do you?
THEY WILL TRY TO BURN FRAUD YOU TIME AFTER TIME , drop them swift , get over to a better med . and BEWARE OF MD QUACK FRAUDS , good to see more whacks on current md Quacks.
WE PORK DEMS

United States

#29 Mar 31, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
Democrats did a sloppy job of putting the Un-Affordable Careless Act together, then screwing it up, and now they wish to push sloppy seconds on the rest of us.
It's as if they are giving us a Clinton cigar when they are exempt from them.
Democrats need to be punished severely for their crippling stupidity and arrogance.
that's right , that's right , in fact jump over to more on Democraps in the mud bub.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Many kids fall through gaps in dental care (May '14) Fri KsJohn 16
News Democrats See Skimpy Insurance as the Next Heal... May 23 Novus Ordo Seclorum 5
News The toll of anti-Obamacare fanaticism: two horr... May 20 BeauB 1
News GOP head calls Brewer 'Judas' over Medicaid plan (Mar '13) May 14 swedenforever 7
Why getting referrals isn't really about you May 12 dnelson 1
News City to announce details of Medicaid/CHIP outre... May 12 Kathy henderson 2
News Avoiding Job Applicants who Smoke: Is Snuffing ... May 11 bengiekrome 4
More from around the web