Even With Threat of Shutdown, Health ...

Even With Threat of Shutdown, Health Care Exchanges 'Ready to Go'

There are 5 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 30, 2013, titled Even With Threat of Shutdown, Health Care Exchanges 'Ready to Go'. In it, ABC News reports that:

The government may be headed for a shutdown at midnight Monday, but according to Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, it will have no effect on the next phase of the Affordable Care Act, the opening of the new health insurance marketplaces, which are set to launch at 8 a.m. Tuesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

halito

Winnemucca, NV

#1 Sep 30, 2013
Sure bracking bad wasn't a green bottle pf Powerade? Smells like fingernail polish remover or acetone.....
halito

Winnemucca, NV

#2 Sep 30, 2013
Breaking bad....
polabo

Pelican, LA

#3 Sep 30, 2013
but they will shutdown the military pay--sad piece of chit-
halito

Winnemucca, NV

#4 Sep 30, 2013
Then there's silicosis....

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#5 Sep 30, 2013
Health care 'exchanges' are in chaos and anarchy and nobody real knows what is going on, especially those young American that supposed to finance the elderly and the sick. In fact, more than 95% of the American people will not notice any effect from the shutdown by Obama and his liberal Democrats that do it happily because they cannot care about the American people. Nevertheless, the American people do not want the fake Obama scam care that will put the life, bank account and medical record every American under the control of the hateful IRS henchmen of Obama who treats every conservative as enemy of America. Hitler used Hitler care in the 1930's to convert Germany to Nazi Germany and he used the control on the medical private life to control and transform the German people to Nazi under his dictatorship. American should never agree to forsake their liberty and freedom to ruthless dictator and his IRS henchmen that will treat every American based on his political affiliation. It is time to stop the Obama dictatorship now or else lose your freedom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Repeal or retain? Election opens final act for ... Aug 22 Hostis Publicus 12
News Al Franken: Health reform has made a difference... (Sep '10) Aug 22 Vote Trump 245
News Repeal or retain? Election opens final act for ... Aug 21 Stephany McDowell 1
Braces covered by health insurance? Aug 14 tuf4311 1
News Why it Matters: Issues at stake in election Aug 14 mar 1
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) Aug 4 Rock the Rock 61
Very upset with my situation.! Help, please (Feb '16) Jul '16 just axe me 9
More from around the web