Contraception mandate compromise rece...

Contraception mandate compromise receives mixed reactions

There are 6 comments on the Alabama Live story from Feb 11, 2012, titled Contraception mandate compromise receives mixed reactions. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

The national debate over whether or not contraception will be mandated to be part of health insurance plans came at a great time for Lynn Moore, who teaches religion to 11th graders at Pope John Paul II Catholic High School .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 Feb 11, 2012
I want the feds out of my church, out of my bedroom, out of my doctor's office, out of my hospitals, out of my schools, out of my wallet, out of my business, out of my city and state. Go. Stick to the duties given to the federal government by our constitution and otherwise I don't want to see anything federal.
Justin Heraynus

Pinellas Park, FL

#3 Feb 11, 2012
I like to pull it out of the stinky pink hole and shove it in the brown poo hole. When it's time to nut, I pull it out of the brown poo hole and drop my load in the yapping dicksucker hole.
That'd the way I roll!
Joe Dan

Newville, AL

#4 Feb 11, 2012
I never use condoms, My girlfriend hates the taste of them
Shabootaquay

Madison, AL

#5 Feb 13, 2012
Justin Heraynus wrote:
I like to pull it out of the stinky pink hole and shove it in the brown poo hole. When it's time to nut, I pull it out of the brown poo hole and drop my load in the yapping dicksucker hole.
That'd the way I roll!
EEEEEWWW!!! MODERATOR!!
Freddy
#6 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Harry Balzonya

Huntsville, AL

#7 Sep 23, 2013
Shabootaquay wrote:
<quoted text>
EEEEEWWW!!! MODERATOR!!
Call the internet police! Whaaa!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) Jun 23 Porch Honkey the ... 31
News Brown signs bill to help illegal immigrants buy... Jun 11 tomin cali 1
News Clinton Dumbfounded byRising Cost of Obamacare Jun 10 just axe me 2
Very upset with my situation.! Help, please Jun 9 just axe me 8
News California Dems Inch Closer to Extending Obamac... Jun 8 tomin cali 1
News Americans are more overweight than ever, CDC su... May '16 TimeforHonesty 9
News Al Franken: Health reform has made a difference... (Sep '10) May '16 Not Low Income Se... 241
More from around the web