Insurers see double-digit Obamacare p...

Insurers see double-digit Obamacare price rises in many states next year

There are 2 comments on the Bangor Daily News story from Mar 23, 2014, titled Insurers see double-digit Obamacare price rises in many states next year. In it, Bangor Daily News reports that:

U.S. consumers eligible for Obamacare health plans could see double-digit price hikes next year in states that fail to draw large numbers of enrollees for 2014, including some states that have been hostile to the health care law, according to insurance industry officials and analysts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bangor Daily News.

sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#1 Mar 23, 2014
It's not just about enough enrollees it's about people actually following through and paying enough bills AND not using their plan so the insurance companies to make enough money to cover costs.
Dubya Tee Eff

Webster, MA

#2 Mar 26, 2014
Funny how this article just got skipped over by all the pro-ACA trolls. I guess today's news of yet ANOTHER deadline extension will be ignored too. Hmmm... At some point we are all going to have address this disaster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gauging the real risks and benefits of a medica... Aug 17 Spiralight 1
Health Insurance Survey Aug 14 jlmilli 1
News Governor's Address: Maine's Senators are out of... Aug 13 heisanutjob 15
News Study says Trump moves trigger health premium j... Aug 13 Covfefe 31
News Insurers accused of 'ageism' with extra charges... Aug 12 Still in pain 1
News Study: Trump actions trigger health premium hik... Aug 10 Crosshairs 8
News More Aug 4 anonymous 1
More from around the web